Skip directly to content

Honest... What did you think of Trey's performance last night at the BET Awards 2010?

Community

• Honest... What did you think of Trey's performance last night at the BET Awards 2010?
    June 28, 2010

Please post your thoughts about Trey's performance at the 2010 BET Awards last night?

My thoughts... Sorry but with all honesty I was disapointed. I seen Trey performed live and I know he can sound better than what he did last night. I don't know if it was nevers or technical issues but he didn't sounded good at all. Really bad move including Purple Rain in the Song. I don't think Prince was happy about it. Anyways we live and we learn, we all have good days and bad ones. Congrats on your award!! your mom is really beautiful..

What are your thoughts about his performance?

faveglam's picture
on Jun 28, 2010 - 02:39PM

Please post your thoughts about Trey's performance at the 2010 BET Awards last night?

My thoughts... Sorry but with all honesty I was disapointed. I seen Trey performed live and I know he can sound better than what he did last night. I don't know if it was nevers or technical issues but he didn't sounded good at all. Really bad move including Purple Rain in the Song. I don't think Prince was happy about it. Anyways we live and we learn, we all have good days and bad ones. Congrats on your award!! your mom is really beautiful..

What are your thoughts about his performance?

Forum category: 
angelace963's picture

yonnybabii's picture

Adiva4real's picture

shop