Skip directly to content

In-house Childcare Service

• Rose Kelley's picture
    (7 months 1 week ago)

Hello Trey! I am writing this letter with great sincere that I would receive your support and financial assistance with my In-house Childcare Dream. I want to continue being a Blessing in assisting the low-income needed families here in our hometown, down the 36 area. As you may or may not know, I have retired from Petersburg City Public Schools, in 2012. I have converted a bedroom just for this reason, "The Childcare Room". My parents can't afford the daycare facility expenses. I have opened up my house to dedicate my time, energy, passion and love for the children to the parents in need. It has been times when I had to accept less payments from parents for a week of services rendered, due to them just didn't have enough funds left over. :-(

Project Plans: I will be better able to teach and potty train the children, able to feed the ones that do not bring food and or snacks, try to keep pampers and wipes on site at all times for the little ones. I want to be able to show the school-age ones how to use a computer for school projects, homework, etc.

Project Support Estimated Cost: $1,000 This will be used for: $500 will be for educational software for my 1 computer already on-site, Education.com and ABC Mouse.com (both are on-line subscriptions); $500 will be for materials, printer supplies, food, snacks, pampers, baby wipes, pull-ups, and large quantities of hand sanitize.

Conclusion: The children will be able to learn hands-on skills, potty training needs and walking. I want to be able to teach them their colors, ABC's and 123's before entering into school. The school-age children will be able to complete homework and familiarize themselves with the computer. I currently have three children, ages 1, 2, and 3. They are with me all day. I have 2 school-age children that I put on the bus in the morning and help with homework until parents arrive. I Pray that my "Dream of Passion" is Blessed from your Blessing! Thank you for listening! May GOD continue to Bless "U" on your Journey! Thank you!

Fan talk
Rose Kelley's picture
on September 13, 2013 - 5:57pm
Forum category: 

Hello Trey! I am writing this letter with great sincere that I would receive your support and financial assistance with my In-house Childcare Dream. I want to continue being a Blessing in assisting the low-income needed families here in our hometown, down the 36 area. As you may or may not know, I have retired from Petersburg City Public Schools, in 2012. I have converted a bedroom just for this reason, "The Childcare Room". My parents can't afford the daycare facility expenses. I have opened up my house to dedicate my time, energy, passion and love for the children to the parents in need. It has been times when I had to accept less payments from parents for a week of services rendered, due to them just didn't have enough funds left over. :-(

Project Plans: I will be better able to teach and potty train the children, able to feed the ones that do not bring food and or snacks, try to keep pampers and wipes on site at all times for the little ones. I want to be able to show the school-age ones how to use a computer for school projects, homework, etc.

Project Support Estimated Cost: $1,000 This will be used for: $500 will be for educational software for my 1 computer already on-site, Education.com and ABC Mouse.com (both are on-line subscriptions); $500 will be for materials, printer supplies, food, snacks, pampers, baby wipes, pull-ups, and large quantities of hand sanitize.

Conclusion: The children will be able to learn hands-on skills, potty training needs and walking. I want to be able to teach them their colors, ABC's and 123's before entering into school. The school-age children will be able to complete homework and familiarize themselves with the computer. I currently have three children, ages 1, 2, and 3. They are with me all day. I have 2 school-age children that I put on the bus in the morning and help with homework until parents arrive. I Pray that my "Dream of Passion" is Blessed from your Blessing! Thank you for listening! May GOD continue to Bless "U" on your Journey! Thank you!

Photos

See More

videos

See More

Community

See More

Music

See More
  • params
  • params
  • params
  • params