Skip directly to content

How can I get TREY SONGZ to notice my ARTWORK that i made just for him?

• Ok so I need help....How can i get Trey Songz to notice my ArtWork that i have created just for him? Ok so just past last year in July Trey came down to New Orleans for Essence Fest and while there he did a meet in greet to promote his new album ok so i attended the meet in greet and i got a chance to show trey One of my ART pieces that i made for him as you can see in my profile picture, But since then i have done a number of pieces of art work for Trey in different art forms and ive been trying my hardest to get Trey to notice them...Ive posted a few pics on here and i even tried tweeting my work to Trey, but i never get a response. i`m also afraid that if i do post more pics of my work on the internet that someone might steal them and make that it is their work. How can i stop that from happening if it were to happen? Also what can i do to get Trey Songz to notice my ARTWORK?

Feedback And Suggestions
Angel Aukia's picture
on January 4, 2013 - 11:31pm
Forum category: 

Ok so I need help....How can i get Trey Songz to notice my ArtWork that i have created just for him? Ok so just past last year in July Trey came down to New Orleans for Essence Fest and while there he did a meet in greet to promote his new album ok so i attended the meet in greet and i got a chance to show trey One of my ART pieces that i made for him as you can see in my profile picture, But since then i have done a number of pieces of art work for Trey in different art forms and ive been trying my hardest to get Trey to notice them...Ive posted a few pics on here and i even tried tweeting my work to Trey, but i never get a response. i`m also afraid that if i do post more pics of my work on the internet that someone might steal them and make that it is their work. How can i stop that from happening if it were to happen? Also what can i do to get Trey Songz to notice my ARTWORK?

Photos

See More

videos

See More

Community

See More

Music

See More
  • params
  • params
  • params
  • params