Skip directly to content

how do i meet trey songz?

Community

• how do i meet trey songz?
    April 16, 2011

how do i meet trey songz? i've been to his shows but i really want to meet him in person. how can i make it happen? if one of you trey angels have met trey, let me know how your experience was, and let me know how you met him.

CutiePie69's picture
on Apr 16, 2011 - 07:47PM

how do i meet trey songz? i've been to his shows but i really want to meet him in person. how can i make it happen? if one of you trey angels have met trey, let me know how your experience was, and let me know how you met him.

Forum category: 
SakahV's picture

PLEASE GUYS IS TREY SONGZ ON KEEK

rosalind28's picture

trey songz is so fine too me i would love to met him

sabrina_1994's picture

i wish i could meet trey songz i think my heart would drop if i ever get to see him his music his face everything ilove him i remeber when i went to the monsterjam 2-12 but i was to far lol :) i just hope i could meet him -__-

CutiePie69's picture

Anne B's picture

TreyDee's picture

CutiePie69's picture

Ariel @COOGIdown's picture

CutiePie69's picture

MRSLUVNTREY's picture

CutiePie69's picture

Ariel @COOGIdown's picture

trinaa33 WiseAngel's picture

Real Rnb forever's picture

hello WiseAngel, I would like to see trey perform (in the united states), I've been saving (for a long time. lol.) to be able to get the good seats (Vip) up front. so money is less of an issue. I'm totally willing to wait until he goes on tour again, but question one, does he ever perform in more intimate (smaller) venues, so I don't have to wait, how do I find out when and where? and if not how do i ensure getting meet n greet tickets when the opportunity presents itself on his next tour.

CutiePie69's picture

TreyDee's picture

shop