Skip directly to content

How Do We Get To Meet Trey In South London

Community

• How Do We Get To Meet Trey In South London
    May 21, 2012

I Really Wanna Meet Tremaine, But Never Get The Opportunity Since I Am Only 14.
    I Love Tremaine, He's Like My Soul Mate.... My Phones Full Of He's Music, Videos & Photos. I'm Not Like An Obsessed Fan, But I Love Him, So Much Than Words Can Say. And When I Say I Love Him, Not Just Saying It Out Of Interest but for The Fact That I Love Him So Much...
    If I Ever Met Tremaine Neverson. I Would Be The Most Grateful Teenager, And My Prayers Have Been Answered.

Tremaine If Your Reading This Please You To London, I Know You Was Here Yesterday & They Day Before, I Was Searching All Over Central London For You, But Sadly Did Not Find You. :(

I Love You And To Be Honest I've Never Stopped Loving You.
    Love,
    Rosian!x

Rosian Neverson's picture
on May 21, 2012 - 11:26AM

I Really Wanna Meet Tremaine, But Never Get The Opportunity Since I Am Only 14.
I Love Tremaine, He's Like My Soul Mate.... My Phones Full Of He's Music, Videos & Photos. I'm Not Like An Obsessed Fan, But I Love Him, So Much Than Words Can Say. And When I Say I Love Him, Not Just Saying It Out Of Interest but for The Fact That I Love Him So Much...
If I Ever Met Tremaine Neverson. I Would Be The Most Grateful Teenager, And My Prayers Have Been Answered.

Tremaine If Your Reading This Please You To London, I Know You Was Here Yesterday & They Day Before, I Was Searching All Over Central London For You, But Sadly Did Not Find You. :(

I Love You And To Be Honest I've Never Stopped Loving You.
Love,
Rosian!x

Forum category: 

shop