Skip directly to content

HOW MANY OF TREY SONGZ FEMALE FANS HAVE CRAZY DREAMS ABOUT HIM?

Community

• HOW MANY OF TREY SONGZ FEMALE FANS HAVE CRAZY DREAMS ABOUT HIM?
    August 04, 2009

I DID! MY DREAMS WAS ABOUT TREY AND I WAS STAYING LATE AFTER CLASS IN THE LIBRARY TO HELP EACH OTHER ON OUR STUDY FOR THE FINAL EXAMS THAT DUE 2MORROW. WE WAS HAVING SO MUCH FUN. HE WAS LOOKING INTO MY EYES AND KISS ME ON MY LIPS AND KISS HIM BACK. IT LAST FOR 5 HOURS UNTIL WE HEARS THE LIBRARIAN SAY SHE CLOSING THE LIBRARY. SO WE HAD TO LEAVE TO GO HOME. HE DROVE ME HOME AND HE OPEN UP THE CAR DOOR FOR ME AND WALK ME TO THE DOOR AND WE KISS EACH OTHER GOODBYE UNTIL 2MORROW. THE DREAMS WAS SO GOOD UNTIL MY CELL RINGS SO LOUD. I WISH THAT DREAM COME TRUE. YUUUP!

WHAT ABOUT U?

VirginAngel_2's picture
on Aug 4, 2009 - 03:01AM

I DID! MY DREAMS WAS ABOUT TREY AND I WAS STAYING LATE AFTER CLASS IN THE LIBRARY TO HELP EACH OTHER ON OUR STUDY FOR THE FINAL EXAMS THAT DUE 2MORROW. WE WAS HAVING SO MUCH FUN. HE WAS LOOKING INTO MY EYES AND KISS ME ON MY LIPS AND KISS HIM BACK. IT LAST FOR 5 HOURS UNTIL WE HEARS THE LIBRARIAN SAY SHE CLOSING THE LIBRARY. SO WE HAD TO LEAVE TO GO HOME. HE DROVE ME HOME AND HE OPEN UP THE CAR DOOR FOR ME AND WALK ME TO THE DOOR AND WE KISS EACH OTHER GOODBYE UNTIL 2MORROW. THE DREAMS WAS SO GOOD UNTIL MY CELL RINGS SO LOUD. I WISH THAT DREAM COME TRUE. YUUUP!

WHAT ABOUT U?

Forum category: 
SShorty's picture

TreyzRAREAngel's picture

Kneshia's picture

beauty1189's picture

Miz_Peach's picture

monique_42's picture

MizzDiva427's picture

Tasha Evans's picture

Toniayati's picture

LOR_TREMAINE00's picture