Skip directly to content

How would Trey treat you if you were his lady ????

Community

• How would Trey treat you if you were his lady ????
    December 12, 2012

Okay so I know everyone would love to share some personal time with Trey on a level where they felt there heart melt. But here's my biggest question.......

Do you believe Trey would treat his women like an Angel. and don't just say yes because you love him like i do.

The realness of it all balls down to Trust. Dealing with someone in the industry comes with lots of females attached as well as much time spent apart; due to traveling and making things happen. How would you handle yourself if you were in that position with Trey?

P.s. Knowing a person mind, body, and soul is a way of winning there heart. Sometimes it's not all about the wealth and fame, it's about the connection being able to finish you partner sentence without even having to think, being able to discuss anything without hiding it and making sweet love to one another is just a plus to. Relationships comes with a lot dealing with a celebrity or not. If I had it my way I would definitely want to give trey all my love that god as allowed me to grow into.. Love is so under rated and people don't really know it it stands for, but to love someone is to know someone and accept them for who they are, and who they are not..

Anyway it's cool to just dream about that one day when I might be able to meet Trey..

As I always say through the lord " With man it's impossible; with God all things are possible" So I will always hold faith.

Remember to love with all you can, and with all your heart !!!

prettygurl26's picture
on Dec 12, 2012 - 10:04AM

Okay so I know everyone would love to share some personal time with Trey on a level where they felt there heart melt. But here's my biggest question.......

Do you believe Trey would treat his women like an Angel. and don't just say yes because you love him like i do.

The realness of it all balls down to Trust. Dealing with someone in the industry comes with lots of females attached as well as much time spent apart; due to traveling and making things happen. How would you handle yourself if you were in that position with Trey?

P.s. Knowing a person mind, body, and soul is a way of winning there heart. Sometimes it's not all about the wealth and fame, it's about the connection being able to finish you partner sentence without even having to think, being able to discuss anything without hiding it and making sweet love to one another is just a plus to. Relationships comes with a lot dealing with a celebrity or not. If I had it my way I would definitely want to give trey all my love that god as allowed me to grow into.. Love is so under rated and people don't really know it it stands for, but to love someone is to know someone and accept them for who they are, and who they are not..

Anyway it's cool to just dream about that one day when I might be able to meet Trey..

As I always say through the lord " With man it's impossible; with God all things are possible" So I will always hold faith.

Remember to love with all you can, and with all your heart !!!

Forum category: 

shop