Skip directly to content

I dont know how to feel I am a Angel and I love being one but is it time to join the haters

Community

• I dont know how to feel I am a Angel and I love being one but is it time to join the haters
    October 19, 2012

I am so upset righ tnow I dont know how to feel do I not go to the shows Do I stop listening to his cds Do I take down my poster and stop wearing my jacket and shirts ughh Im so upset right now I go hard for Trey For the last 4 years I have loved him more than anything else but him or his people are gonna treat me that way Thats not ok at all Its wrong and I will not be quiet about it I support Trey in every way that I can and have been nothing but loyal to him smh I was so excited about these shows coming up but now Im just hurt and I just find myself thinking is this the end Im really thinking about going home and taking down my posters and stuff Has Trey jus lost a Angel As hard as I go for Trey I have never thought about going against him until now ugh I dont know what to do :( I really dont I stil love him I just dont understand why I was treated this way

charity24's picture
on Oct 19, 2012 - 04:50PM

I am so upset righ tnow I dont know how to feel do I not go to the shows Do I stop listening to his cds Do I take down my poster and stop wearing my jacket and shirts ughh Im so upset right now I go hard for Trey For the last 4 years I have loved him more than anything else but him or his people are gonna treat me that way Thats not ok at all Its wrong and I will not be quiet about it I support Trey in every way that I can and have been nothing but loyal to him smh I was so excited about these shows coming up but now Im just hurt and I just find myself thinking is this the end Im really thinking about going home and taking down my posters and stuff Has Trey jus lost a Angel As hard as I go for Trey I have never thought about going against him until now ugh I dont know what to do :( I really dont I stil love him I just dont understand why I was treated this way

Forum category: 
charity24's picture

@ LETA27LELE2 YES iM GOING TO THE SHOW

leta27lele2's picture

I still think you should go to his show. I think alot of his people get on his page or maybe like the other angels stated I might have been his page. Maybe you might be able to speak to him at a meet an greet about the situation. Are u still going to power house 30.??

AnnaLovesTrey's picture

How are you being treated? what happened ? why do you feel this way ?

charity24's picture

Its on the other dicussion I started named Angry I dont know if I should be at Trey or his people Read that one please and tell me what you think

YOSHA32's picture

Well damn what really Happened?

shop