Skip directly to content

I gave Trey Away

Community

• I gave Trey Away
    January 23, 2013

Hey my fellow Angels i parted with my chapter 5 autograph pic of Mr.Steal your girl today im a little sad but at the same time the person who recieved it made me feel wonderful i work at an all girl treatment center for teenage girls between the ages of 12-19 and when i tell u i never in a millon yrs thought i would meet 12yr old addicted to meth and herion but it happens more then we care to know anywho i had a girl who is my primary she has been here for 9 mths and she has come so far from her first day here she is 15 and she is a die heart trey fan so i made her a deal if she succssfully complete her program and earn her ML which is like a soroity up here i will let her have the picture of TREY well im glad to let u ladies know she has completed her program and she leaves tomorrow i came in to work tonight and i try not to break a promise i presented her the picture with frame and she burst into tears she said to me ur the first person that ever kept they're promise to me as sad as i was to see Trey leave my side im extremly happy to know that i passed it on to her just maybe that picture will keep her on the right path just wanted to share with my angels what a great night im having at work love......

toccaramwhite's picture
on Jan 23, 2013 - 07:03AM

Hey my fellow Angels i parted with my chapter 5 autograph pic of Mr.Steal your girl today im a little sad but at the same time the person who recieved it made me feel wonderful i work at an all girl treatment center for teenage girls between the ages of 12-19 and when i tell u i never in a millon yrs thought i would meet 12yr old addicted to meth and herion but it happens more then we care to know anywho i had a girl who is my primary she has been here for 9 mths and she has come so far from her first day here she is 15 and she is a die heart trey fan so i made her a deal if she succssfully complete her program and earn her ML which is like a soroity up here i will let her have the picture of TREY well im glad to let u ladies know she has completed her program and she leaves tomorrow i came in to work tonight and i try not to break a promise i presented her the picture with frame and she burst into tears she said to me ur the first person that ever kept they're promise to me as sad as i was to see Trey leave my side im extremly happy to know that i passed it on to her just maybe that picture will keep her on the right path just wanted to share with my angels what a great night im having at work love......

Forum category: 
toccaramwhite's picture

hello Angels just wanted to inform u ladies that i did speak with my former client and she is reportely doing great she has enrolled back in school and listenting to her parents no drinking nor smoking and is just enjoyin being a teenager she also says that her pic of Trey is on her wall in her room as hard as my job is i have my fav moments and this is one of them

Numba1Hon's picture

That was a selfless thing you did. I hope the young lady knows about Trey's journey and I hope he is a positive influence on her. It is important for her to know that he made it thru hard work, dedication and perseverance, and that a lot of the music is just entertainment.

kchughes's picture

Awhhh <3 *This made me tear up! God Bless!

JesusIsMySavior's picture

God bless you sis. I pray she stays on the right path.

ladiva69's picture

That was a very beautiful thing your a true angel.

toccaramwhite's picture

thank u my angels sisters and pls keep her in ur prayers

trey_kisses28's picture

you would be truly blessed ....there are good ppl in the world and your one of them sis just know u made that lil girl very happy!!

Enchanted Angel's picture

I like to call things like this mini Angels With Heart missions. What a wonderful thing you did. I will keep her in my prayers that she continues on a positive path.

toccaramwhite's picture

thanks angels i love my job and if i can change one life im okay with that.

csdaniels2809@yahoo.com's picture

That is so great!!! I pray that one small but big gesture keeps her on the straight and narrow path!!! Don't worry something bigger with come your way!!! God blesses those who blesses others ;)

kandy_2's picture

That was very touching. I hope and pray she continues on the right path, with Trey on her side im sure she will. You were a blessing to that lil girl and im sure an even bigger blessing will come right back to you. Take care!!! #treysangles

Bigcutiee's picture

Awesome!! post like this makes me proud to be an Angel. I have never meet nor seen Trey in person but I am sure this story will touch his heart. Great job Angel. I pray the young girl have contiuned success... :)

shop