Skip directly to content

I Met Trey Songz

• heba_songz's picture
    (1 year 11 months ago)

I just wanted to share my experience with all my angel sisters and would love to hear all of yours :)

So on the 20th April 2012 I met Trey. He was in sydney for the supafest tour and i made it my mission to meet Trey. Waiting at the airport curious to see if we would see Trey or not, we see 3 people walking towards our direction from a distance, the one in the middle looked like Trey but i was like nahh thats not him, they came a little closer and i knew deffinatly it was him, i ran upto him, his arms opened wide to give me a hug, i hugged him and tears came pouring out lol he said "dont cry baby" i was shaking and couldnt beleive that i was hugging my idol, the person that i listen to every single day.

We then got a photo with him and talked for just a little bit, he was in a hurry to catch the plane. I had written him a letter to give him if i saw him, which had some stuff that i wanted him to know and also included my twitter on it, i gave it to him, he thanked me and hugged and kissed me then he had to go :( and i couldnt stop crying.

About 2 minutes after meeting him, he tweeted 'To the girls that just met me at my gate, i love you all!!! sorry i couldnt take indivdual photos with you' couldnt beleive he just tweeted about us!!!! about 1 hour later he followed me on twitter as well as DM'ing me. I was happy he read my letter, it was the best day of my life, it was also the day before my birthday.

I can deffinatly say that Trey is one of the most amazing down to earth people ever, I love you so much Trey!

Fan talk
heba_songz's picture
on May 17, 2012 - 8:51am
Forum category: 

I just wanted to share my experience with all my angel sisters and would love to hear all of yours :)

So on the 20th April 2012 I met Trey. He was in sydney for the supafest tour and i made it my mission to meet Trey. Waiting at the airport curious to see if we would see Trey or not, we see 3 people walking towards our direction from a distance, the one in the middle looked like Trey but i was like nahh thats not him, they came a little closer and i knew deffinatly it was him, i ran upto him, his arms opened wide to give me a hug, i hugged him and tears came pouring out lol he said "dont cry baby" i was shaking and couldnt beleive that i was hugging my idol, the person that i listen to every single day.

We then got a photo with him and talked for just a little bit, he was in a hurry to catch the plane. I had written him a letter to give him if i saw him, which had some stuff that i wanted him to know and also included my twitter on it, i gave it to him, he thanked me and hugged and kissed me then he had to go :( and i couldnt stop crying.

About 2 minutes after meeting him, he tweeted 'To the girls that just met me at my gate, i love you all!!! sorry i couldnt take indivdual photos with you' couldnt beleive he just tweeted about us!!!! about 1 hour later he followed me on twitter as well as DM'ing me. I was happy he read my letter, it was the best day of my life, it was also the day before my birthday.

I can deffinatly say that Trey is one of the most amazing down to earth people ever, I love you so much Trey!

TREYed UP's picture

Aww congrats! He is amazing! Thanks for sharing your moment. I love reading them.

Photos

See More

videos

See More

Community

See More

Music

See More
  • params
  • params
  • params
  • params