Skip directly to content

I need Answers

Community

• I need Answers
    December 03, 2012

Today im sitting in History class and everybody knows im a huge trey fan and they all seem to say that Trey is Bisexual so many love Trey and people say that he said but its hard to believe and I know that i damn sure don't. I hear this every day but some people don't believe as well as me and i know that trey is all about the ladies not MEN. All his songs is about the sexing of a lady not a man. I will love Tre'maine with all my heart if he's Bisexual or not I don't care who is sexing. I love him for him and his music all that other stuff is not important but i need answer. Do you believe that Trey is Bisexual? Would you still love him if he was? #to all the real Trey Songz Fans speak the truth. I LOVE TREY!!!!!!

JayboogieluvtreySongz's picture
on Dec 3, 2012 - 09:38AM

Today im sitting in History class and everybody knows im a huge trey fan and they all seem to say that Trey is Bisexual so many love Trey and people say that he said but its hard to believe and I know that i damn sure don't. I hear this every day but some people don't believe as well as me and i know that trey is all about the ladies not MEN. All his songs is about the sexing of a lady not a man. I will love Tre'maine with all my heart if he's Bisexual or not I don't care who is sexing. I love him for him and his music all that other stuff is not important but i need answer. Do you believe that Trey is Bisexual? Would you still love him if he was? #to all the real Trey Songz Fans speak the truth. I LOVE TREY!!!!!!

Forum category: 

shop