Skip directly to content

I really love the man that Trey songz has become

Community

• I really love the man that Trey songz has become
    April 21, 2012

Tremaine has really grown into a beautiful intelligent talented man. He has continued to keep his sexiness throughout these years and I really feel like he is on top of his game right now.Wish i could meet him to let him know how much i love him and how much his music has affected me. I wish all men had such character and grace as he does:) gotta love that beautiful man.such a blessing to me and the rest of his fans.a blessing to the world!

shaniqua_manuel's picture
on Apr 21, 2012 - 08:13PM

Tremaine has really grown into a beautiful intelligent talented man. He has continued to keep his sexiness throughout these years and I really feel like he is on top of his game right now.Wish i could meet him to let him know how much i love him and how much his music has affected me. I wish all men had such character and grace as he does:) gotta love that beautiful man.such a blessing to me and the rest of his fans.a blessing to the world!

Forum category: 
shaniqua_manuel's picture

yes!!been ridin with him for years!!since the braids and before the muscles lol!!i knew he was going to make it big.the way he sings and his entire personality is just great!and i am most proud to be an angel as well!i will continue to support him and everything he does!he just a great inspiration to all!cant wait to meet him though!! and youre right he knows the definition of love.always putting family and those in need first. and he never forgets where he came from and who helped him succeed.

jenae_young's picture

I agree with you 100%, especially seeing his growth if you've been a fan since day one (like myself) it's like, he has the biggest heart out there and shows how much he cares about his fans and giving to good causes, putting everybody else first, especially his family...i hope i do meet him some day, he's so inspirational, definitely proud to be an Angel =)

shop