Skip directly to content

If you can't attend Trey's concert 11/25/12! Now you CAN, check it out

Community

• If you can't attend Trey's concert 11/25/12! Now you CAN, check it out
    November 20, 2012

hey angels in case you didn't get the memo we including Trey is celebrating Angels with Hearts foundation all month long. And THIS Sunday Nov. 25, 2012 he will be in a concert out here in Los Angeles, CA. I know I know your in Canada, japan, Baltimore, New York? No Worries he will be streaming it LIVE that's right LIVE for $1.99. 2 bucks? YES 2 dollars!!!! How exciting is that? So now no worries you can attend from the comfort of your own home! AWESOME! So tune in @ xumanii.com get your tickets NOW! :) Enjoy Angels!

Muah XoXo.

follow me on twitter @HiixxNina (I will follow you back)

rayinasexton's picture
on Nov 20, 2012 - 04:26PM

hey angels in case you didn't get the memo we including Trey is celebrating Angels with Hearts foundation all month long. And THIS Sunday Nov. 25, 2012 he will be in a concert out here in Los Angeles, CA. I know I know your in Canada, japan, Baltimore, New York? No Worries he will be streaming it LIVE that's right LIVE for $1.99. 2 bucks? YES 2 dollars!!!! How exciting is that? So now no worries you can attend from the comfort of your own home! AWESOME! So tune in @ xumanii.com get your tickets NOW! :) Enjoy Angels!

Muah XoXo.

follow me on twitter @HiixxNina (I will follow you back)

Forum category: 
monababyphatgirl's picture

How do you get involved in the angels with hearts?

rayinasexton's picture

sorry a few days late, check out the website @ www.angelswithheartfoundation.org it gives more detailed details. but to some it up pretty much gather a group of friends (you can even do it alone, but its more fun with other people) and make a difference in your community. whether it's by donating clothes, tutoring, just reaching out to your community in loving way. As you do this you post picks or videos of you doing this here on TS.Com or on the AWH website letting us and Trey know your involved and giving back.

monababyphatgirl's picture

ok thank you

shop