Skip directly to content

ITS BEEN A YEAR & I HAVEN'T RECEIVED #ANGEL MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE OR CARD

Community

• ITS BEEN A YEAR & I HAVEN'T RECEIVED #ANGEL MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE OR CARD
    November 07, 2011

Okay this is really gettin to become very disappointing writing you guyz and tryin to this matter solved. I'm part of this Trey's Angel movement and I love Trey and never had a problem with this movement until this. I've taken all kinds of avenues Thin tryin to solve this but I can't seen to get to the bottom of it. It has been over a year and its still the same NO MEMBERSHIP. The monies have been paid but still nothin. mcrooks@artistarena.comasked my friend to email her and she did so and was told that another membership was goin to be mailed out and mcrooks@artistarena.com was suppose to provide her with the trackin number so she could track the package. NONE of that was provided and the MEMBERSHIP PACKET NEVER CAME. She so wants to become a Trey's Angel and is doin everything in her power to become 1. She has DM(ed) several times through twitter and I've sent him messages on facebook. Trey will be in Nigeria soon and she wants to represent and show her love for him. She has done what was needed to become an Angel so why isn't she and why won't ANYONE HELP HER. Getting this matter solved will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE.

luvsmesumTrey's picture
on Nov 7, 2011 - 03:26PM

Okay this is really gettin to become very disappointing writing you guyz and tryin to this matter solved. I'm part of this Trey's Angel movement and I love Trey and never had a problem with this movement until this. I've taken all kinds of avenues Thin tryin to solve this but I can't seen to get to the bottom of it. It has been over a year and its still the same NO MEMBERSHIP. The monies have been paid but still nothin. mcrooks@artistarena.comasked my friend to email her and she did so and was told that another membership was goin to be mailed out and mcrooks@artistarena.com was suppose to provide her with the trackin number so she could track the package. NONE of that was provided and the MEMBERSHIP PACKET NEVER CAME. She so wants to become a Trey's Angel and is doin everything in her power to become 1. She has DM(ed) several times through twitter and I've sent him messages on facebook. Trey will be in Nigeria soon and she wants to represent and show her love for him. She has done what was needed to become an Angel so why isn't she and why won't ANYONE HELP HER. Getting this matter solved will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE.

Forum category: 
bebe_9503's picture

I am having the same problem, they told me to call but never provided me with a number.

Web Crew's picture

Hi,

Please contact memberships@treysangels.com with all fan club inquires, as they are able to best assist you in resolving these issues. Include the name and email you used to register for the fan club and an invoice number if you received one.

Thanks,
WebCrew

shop