Skip directly to content

Jazz in the Gardens

Community

• Jazz in the Gardens
    March 19, 2014

This past weekend another Angel and I went to see Trey perform at Jazz in the Gardens and he killed the stage. The best performance for the night. Now I'm not just saying that because I am a fan as well as an angel, but he owned the night. So many of my family and friends know I love him I received so many calls and text the next day about his performance. I hope my hometown and city of Miami Gardens consider bringing him back for next year's concert. To top it all off I won another meet and greet with him. The first meet and greet I wasn't too happy, but I will say this one was better. Maybe because he remembered me as well as notice me. I honesty felt extra special. Sure wish I was able too spend more time with him.

Hollywood Barbie's picture
on Mar 19, 2014 - 03:26PM

This past weekend another Angel and I went to see Trey perform at Jazz in the Gardens and he killed the stage. The best performance for the night. Now I'm not just saying that because I am a fan as well as an angel, but he owned the night. So many of my family and friends know I love him I received so many calls and text the next day about his performance. I hope my hometown and city of Miami Gardens consider bringing him back for next year's concert. To top it all off I won another meet and greet with him. The first meet and greet I wasn't too happy, but I will say this one was better. Maybe because he remembered me as well as notice me. I honesty felt extra special. Sure wish I was able too spend more time with him.

Forum category: 

shop