Skip directly to content

Jobing.com Arena in Glendale, AZ on November 19, 2010 Guestbook

Community

• Jobing.com Arena in Glendale, AZ on November 19, 2010 Guestbook
    November 04, 2010

Hey Angels,

Let the other Angels know how excited you are about the show and if you’re going to be there.

Remember to leave your twitter handle with your comment, so you can follow each other and meet up at the show.

@treysangels

Trey's Angels Team's picture
on Nov 4, 2010 - 01:58PM

Hey Angels,

Let the other Angels know how excited you are about the show and if you’re going to be there.

Remember to leave your twitter handle with your comment, so you can follow each other and meet up at the show.

@treysangels

Chef Parris's picture

soooo......its been 3 weeks since the concert and I still remember the moments when my heart started racing, everytime i hear a song that was played at the concert i get so crazy wild excited.

Teresa Luv Trey Songz Coleman's picture

To all the AZ Angels that represented for our man Mr. Songz, we gotta keep supporting him and keeping up with what's going on with him. It was nice meeting the Angels who got to skip the line with me. Shout out to Kristin. Go AZ Angels!

WOW! Last night's show was amazing. I told people not to sleep on Trey Songz because you are an amazingly talented young man. In addition to talent you have some damn good looks too. I was so happy to meet you at Zia's records and get my pic taken with you and my CD cover signed. I will never forget this day for the rest of my life. My 3 year old son loves you too and when I showed him the pic of us, he said, "Mommy Trey Songz hug you". I told him yes lil man. I wish I would have brought him with me to meet you. He knows that words to many of your songs and everytime we get in the car demands that I play "Bottoms Up". Love you lots, keep up the good work.

Apple_4's picture

Did any LUCKY ANGEL win the contest from last night?

Apple_4's picture

THE SHOW WAS AMAZING!!! TREY YOUR PERFORMANCE WAS PHENOMENAL, I HAVE BEEN WAITING 5 YEARS FOR YOU TO COME, EVERY MOMENT WAITING WAS WORTH IT! WATCHING YOU PERFORM GAVE ME CHILLS!!! I WISH YOU HAD MORE TIME TO PERFORM,BUT THANK YOU FOR THE TIME SPENT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SIGNING MY CD,I AM THE ANGEL WITH THE RED LIPSTICK&SHIRT( WHITE WITH YOUR PIC AND THE KISS ON THE CHEEK@ ZIA) I GAVE YOU MY BUSINESS CARD. ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE SHOUT OUT @ THE CONCERT I WAS THE ANGEL IN THE MIDDLE FLOOR SECTION! TO ALL AZ ANGELS THANK YOU FOR SHOWING SO MUCH LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR OUR MAN!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT SHOW!!!!

Nettie's picture

LOVED the show wish you had more time on stage I really appreciate you showing love to AZ........THNKS :) for signing my cd and poster Trey...... I was super nerves lol but enjoy the BDAY CARD .....I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN IN ARIZONA.......see you nxt time SMOOCHES TWITTER ME- Luv_Me_Adore_Me..........And thnks for kiss YES I WAS THE ONE HE BLEW A KISS TOO LOL

I can't wait for the show and the CD sigining. I got selected to skip the line. So excited, wish I could take my sister in law with me to skip the line, but that's ok because her and my cuzzo will be at the show with me tonight. Phoenix Angels let's show Trey Songz how we party. Wooo hooooo! Sorry no twitter, but my FB name is Teresa TreySongz Usher Coleman. Hit me up. LEGGO!

AnabelOlivas's picture

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! OMG

Star4you1's picture

I just me be his oldest Treyangels, but I don't care, I love this Man music!!! I cant wait to see him!!! I got all of his CD's, I know he is going to "ROCK'!! .....twitter is gwen4you1

francia@nmsu.edu's picture

@RedLipstickOn I got chosen for the OMG mission!!! please stop and visit with me before you enter the show!!! I am soooo happy to meet trey!!! Im driving 7 hrs to see him!!!

e'lan's picture

Hello, I am so excited to see trey :) .... twitter is lani805

LeyLe89's picture

Will be there!!! I cant wait, VIP status front row :) Luv yu Trey

Apple_4's picture

LOL FORGOT MY TWITTER (APPLE3872)

Apple_4's picture

Hello Trey and fellow Trey Angels. IM SO EXCITED FOR THE CONCERT, ITS INSANE LOL. THE CONCERT IS ALL THAT COMES OUT OF MY MOUTH, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TREY TO COME TO ARIZONA FOR 5 YEAR SINCE DAY1 !!!! I WISH THE CONCERT HERE WAS ALL TREY(NO DISRESPCT TO USHER), BUT I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR HIM TO COME TO MY STATE,AND BLESS US WITH HIS TALENTS!!! LADIES WHEN OUR MAN COMES TO TOWN,LETS SHOW HIM THE MOST LOVE AND SUPPORT, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST WHY THIS IS "THE HOTTEST VALLEY UNDER THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" THIS EXPIERENCE WILL FOR SURE BE A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME CHANCE. IF YOU HAVENT PURCHASED YOUR TICKETS YET, LADIES ITS NOT TOO LATE. ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT& COUNTING : ), HOPE TO SEE ALL FELLOW ANGELS THERE AND MOST IMPORTANT TREMAINE ALDON NEVERSON!!!!!!!!! LEGGOO ...

P.S. TREY, THANK YOU FOR GIVING US LADIES HOPE THAT THERE ARE STILL REAL MEN IN THIS WORLD THAT CAN STILL SHOW COMPASSION AND STILL HANDLE BUSINESS!!!

shop