Skip directly to content

Just a lil Question for all those Trey Songz fans out their LOL

Community

• Just a lil Question for all those Trey Songz fans out their LOL
    November 07, 2012

Sorry people my last one I put I messed up and didn't get the chance too update sorry about that but this is the real one......Ok so first of let me start by saying this is my first Topic Discussion so this is the question if u haven't had the chance too meet the boom Mr. Steal yo girl and trigger himself Trey songz what would you do if you as in yourself had the chance too meet him and what would some of the things you would ask him also what would you do too get the chance too meet Mr. Songz himself also What do you fans like most about Trey Songz besides his great looks and I wouldn't mind if you still put his Great looks and his features I mean I wouldn't blame you for putting that because he is Mr. Steal yo girl and whats your favorite song by The Mr. Fine Lookin Steal yo girl Trey songz and by the way all I knew is if you guys out their got a lady you might need too hold on too her tight Because Mr. Steal yo girl might come and take yo girl in just a heart beat LOL so thank you too all those Trey Songz fans out their and (Lovers) Thank you for your time :D :D :D :D

hannah123a's picture
on Nov 7, 2012 - 11:55PM

Sorry people my last one I put I messed up and didn't get the chance too update sorry about that but this is the real one......Ok so first of let me start by saying this is my first Topic Discussion so this is the question if u haven't had the chance too meet the boom Mr. Steal yo girl and trigger himself Trey songz what would you do if you as in yourself had the chance too meet him and what would some of the things you would ask him also what would you do too get the chance too meet Mr. Songz himself also What do you fans like most about Trey Songz besides his great looks and I wouldn't mind if you still put his Great looks and his features I mean I wouldn't blame you for putting that because he is Mr. Steal yo girl and whats your favorite song by The Mr. Fine Lookin Steal yo girl Trey songz and by the way all I knew is if you guys out their got a lady you might need too hold on too her tight Because Mr. Steal yo girl might come and take yo girl in just a heart beat LOL so thank you too all those Trey Songz fans out their and (Lovers) Thank you for your time :D :D :D :D

Forum category: 

shop