Skip directly to content

A letter to Trey Songz

Community

• A letter to Trey Songz
    March 27, 2013

Hey Trey. I've been wanting to become a Trey Angel for along time, but my family and friends say that I'm too old to be in love with you. I have been a fan of yours since you first came out. You were just as cute as you could be. But now your a grown ass fine man I might say so myself. Your music and video's helped me out on days where I was just lost. I am a cancer, stroke and heartache surviour all at the at of 42 years old. I am truly blessed. I would put on your music at the hospital and my family would bring me posters of you to look at. When I had my stroke the doctors pointed to your picture and I couldn't say your name at the time, but I would point to the radio when your music was playing and smiling at the same time. That was in 2010 and I'm doing much better now. I got to see my first concert of you in Cleveland. That was your first show and I thought I was going to have a heartache when you came out. I had to calm myself, because my heart was beating so fast. When are you coming back to Cleveland? Trey I want to thank you for your music, the amazing video's and for all the love. You are simply amazing too me. Hope to hear from you one day. Love Ya EBREZZY!!!!!(216)

EBrezzy's picture
on Mar 27, 2013 - 11:03AM

Hey Trey. I've been wanting to become a Trey Angel for along time, but my family and friends say that I'm too old to be in love with you. I have been a fan of yours since you first came out. You were just as cute as you could be. But now your a grown ass fine man I might say so myself. Your music and video's helped me out on days where I was just lost. I am a cancer, stroke and heartache surviour all at the at of 42 years old. I am truly blessed. I would put on your music at the hospital and my family would bring me posters of you to look at. When I had my stroke the doctors pointed to your picture and I couldn't say your name at the time, but I would point to the radio when your music was playing and smiling at the same time. That was in 2010 and I'm doing much better now. I got to see my first concert of you in Cleveland. That was your first show and I thought I was going to have a heartache when you came out. I had to calm myself, because my heart was beating so fast. When are you coming back to Cleveland? Trey I want to thank you for your music, the amazing video's and for all the love. You are simply amazing too me. Hope to hear from you one day. Love Ya EBREZZY!!!!!(216)

Forum category: 

shop