Skip directly to content

A little annoyed

Community

• A little annoyed
    April 21, 2012

am i tha only one who have problems contacting tha store or when u purchase something it takes forever to come i don't mind being patient but heyy i bought a couple of things tha other day some of them was out of stock cool they notified me about it i tried to reply back to tha email it failed so i had to messaged treyangels.com about it every time i try to ask can i get a refund or get something else tha store keep sending tha same message i was like forget it when they get stocks they will send tha stuff to me now i purchased ma heart attack bundle shyt took almost 3 weeks to get here then guess what i only got tha shirt no cd like realli they gotta be more professional its kind of annoying like u wait so long then u only get half of what u purchased what ya'll think about this?

MsNeversonSongz ❀◕‿◕❀'s picture
on Apr 21, 2012 - 01:28AM

am i tha only one who have problems contacting tha store or when u purchase something it takes forever to come i don't mind being patient but heyy i bought a couple of things tha other day some of them was out of stock cool they notified me about it i tried to reply back to tha email it failed so i had to messaged treyangels.com about it every time i try to ask can i get a refund or get something else tha store keep sending tha same message i was like forget it when they get stocks they will send tha stuff to me now i purchased ma heart attack bundle shyt took almost 3 weeks to get here then guess what i only got tha shirt no cd like realli they gotta be more professional its kind of annoying like u wait so long then u only get half of what u purchased what ya'll think about this?

Forum category: 
MsNeversonSongz ❀◕‿◕❀'s picture

i try but they they kee sending same email sayin ur product is on back door deal and i didnt get a link code or anything its kool tho

TREYed UP's picture

The only delay I ever had with purchasing something was the Heart Attack bundle because it was on back order. Then one time they sent me something in the wrong size but they handled it. But with the Heart Attack bundle the only physical item you are to receive is the shirt. There's no cd. They send you a link for a digitally mp3 download of the Heart Attack single that I believe is attached to the receipt they send you immediately after purchasing and later they send you a code to get a $5 dollar credit towards Chapter V. Have you tried contacting them through the Contact Us link when you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the store page?

msamaris@hotmail.com's picture

I agree I have not got my Angel pin yet and when I ask about it all they send me is a receipt.

shop