Skip directly to content

Lost wings in Louisville

Community

• Lost wings in Louisville
    October 09, 2012

I'm disheartened to find out that Louisville, KY is not scheduled for the Chapter V 2013 tour! Each year I've made sure I moved significantly closer to the front and unfortunately it seems like me on the first row at the palace is not going to happen. If there are any other angels in the Louisville area that has any ideas on a way we can mobilize an work toward getting this changed or at least let Trey know that we support and love him in Louisville. Please let me know!

bgilkey314's picture
on Oct 9, 2012 - 05:45PM

I'm disheartened to find out that Louisville, KY is not scheduled for the Chapter V 2013 tour! Each year I've made sure I moved significantly closer to the front and unfortunately it seems like me on the first row at the palace is not going to happen. If there are any other angels in the Louisville area that has any ideas on a way we can mobilize an work toward getting this changed or at least let Trey know that we support and love him in Louisville. Please let me know!

Forum category: 
kristina.'s picture

if the venue in Lousiville, KY isn't paying him or if he isn't in "high demand", then he isn't going to come

JesusIsMySavior's picture

I agree.

shop