Skip directly to content

LOVE FACES

Community

• LOVE FACES
    October 25, 2012

My twin and I are like mirror images except for one thing my tattoo of a black rose on my right butt cheek
    This allowed us to play many games on men as the years past
    She tested her boyfriends I did the same to mines
    The only guy we didn’t test was Tremaine
    Tremaine was the kind of man you could introduce your parents to
    He was smart, funny, sweet, respectful, and prayed
    I haven’t seen him since the blind date four years ago
    She asked me to scope him out first. Karen and he signed up on Meet Blackmen.com and he charmed me the entire dinner and kept me laughing and the kiss still remains in my head
    I was too afraid to tell my sister how I felt so I spent the years avoiding seeing him always being absent at gatherings when I knew he would be there
    My name is Keisha
    I ’m celebrating my promotion and I’m going to see him for the first time in years
    I didn’t know he was coming until last night Karen said to pick them up from the airport; fear couldn’t even explain the feeling
    When I stepped out the car to help with the bags, only strength from above stopped me from kissing him when he gave me a bear hug and kissed my cheek and said it’s nice to finally meet you sis
    At that moment my sister flashed the biggest diamond ring I’ve ever seen
    Tremaine and I are engaged she said with the greatest joy
    I must have showed my disappointment because she immediately asked was I alright
    I felt sick that’s all, I think my eggs weren’t well cooked at Waffle House
    He said yea man they don’t have those in LA, that’s why I jumped at the chance to come to Atlanta
    We ate dinner and I introduced them to all my friends, some remembered Karen and few of my friends teased me and said how she looks better than me even in the same dress
    I said she has a fine specimen of a man next to her that’s why under my breath
    I was getting a drink from the fridge when Tremaine began to whisper sweet nothings in my ear while touching me over my body
    He started with my ass and moved to my breast
    Every time I tried to stop him he kissed me
    Tremaine I’m Keisha I whispered in his ear when he placed me on the kitchen counter like he was going to go farther
    He stepped back in shock it wasn’t until Karen came in and asked what was wrong that he realized it was me
    Then he gave me the strangest look like he missed something and kissed her cheek and said nothing baby, Keisha just asked me to get more ice
    I couldn’t sleep I tossed and turned all night
    The last time I was kissed like that was during the blind date
    It felt just as good but with more passion
    I started touching myself and am a moaner so I had to place my lips to the pillow to cover my sounds
    I heard my door close and I sat up in bed for a minute and fell asleep
    The next day at Waffle House he wouldn’t even look at me
    Karen got up to use the restroom so I finally asked him was there a problem
    He shocked the hell out of me when he said when you and your sister decided to share men what number was I
    I didn’t see that one coming. What I said
    Don’t play games with me Keisha, I knew your kiss felt familiar but last night I figured it out
    Tremaine, I, I’m sorry, I said. Sorry doesn’t cut it he said angrily. I was looking for a wife and you and your sister played these games now I, he stopped in the middle of his sentence
    Karen came from the restroom and you could cut the tension with a knife
    I’m I missing something, she said
    No, I’m just ready to go that’s all, he said. He paid for the meal and they went site seeing and I went to work
    Saturdays were my favorite workdays customers seemed to be more relaxed on those days
    I couldn’t get him out my mind
    The kitchen scene played in my head over and over again
    I drove home and didn’t see my explorer in the driveway so that meant they weren’t back
    I walked thru the door and he walked up front wrapping a towel around his waist and I got a glimpse of him
    I turned my head and said I’m sorry I didn’t know you were here
    He said I’m surprised she hasn’t sent you a picture of it since you like to share men
    I got mad, we don’t share men asshole, I said
    Really because going on a date with me, kissing me, and pretending to be her pretty much questions that statement
    I felt ashamed, yes I did go on the date with you but it was just a date, I said
    Just a date, he said. Let me tell you about that date, I fell in love at first sight with that date
    I fell even deeper for the smile of that date and I spent the last four years waiting on that woman to appear in your sister and the whole time it was you
    I told myself I just met her representative but since she was sweet and beautiful, I stayed
    I was speechless
    Karen walked thru the door and he kissed her passionately and he grabbed the wine bottle from her hand and said thank you baby
    He cooked vegetable lasagna and chilled the wine and every chance he got he kissed and touched her
    I didn’t know he was trying to make me jealous until he kissed her and looked into my eyes when dinner was over and she was clearing the table
    I had never been so set out for revenge. Six months passed and time came
    Tremaine and Karen celebrated their engagement in Dallas our hometown
    We spent the night at our cousin Debra’s whenever we were in town
    Karen stayed I left. I waited until everyone was sleep when I climbed in the guest bed with him nude
    I kissed him softly and he said baby I thought you didn't feel comfortable doing this in your parent's home
    I said I need you now Tremaine. He gave me an odd look and I attempted to cut off the lamp
    He said no you know how I love to see your face. I said ok and kissed him
    He entered me and I moaned, he smiled and spread my legs deeper
    Revenge was the last thing on my mind as he stroked me deeper and better than I ever had
    He slightly bit my neck and sucked my earlobe as I cried out from pain and pleasure
    He whispered damn baby it's a good thing we're in the basement as he turned me on my belly
    I was so into the pleasure, I didn't care when we change positions
    He pumped hard and rough and said yeah take that dick and I came so hard, I lay spent as he said nice tattoo
    We kissed and I left him there in our parents’ guest bed while he slept
    Three days later at the wedding dinner party my parents begin to brag about Karen and I differences
    They spoke of how the roles seem to reverse after I got my tattoo, I became the rebellious one
    Tremaine looked at me and said Keisha you have a tattoo
    Karen said oh Aldon I didn't tell you, a black rose right on the butt
    He smiled and said I never pictured you as the tattoo type, I guest looks can be deceiving
    I guess so I said and went to the kitchen to get a drink
    He came in behind me, I said please don't tell Karen
    He gave a devilish smile and said I already knew
    I looked strangely and said how
    He pulled me close and began playing with my hair then said first you called me Tremaine
    Then you kept the light on, I said you said you like the lights on. He said I do but Karen doesn't she feels like I'll be thinking of you
    He said you know what else. He kissed me, I moaned and he said you're a moaner, she isn't
    I breathe deeply as he grabbed my ass and kissed me again and said next time will be much better
    Then he left out the door and turned and winked and said I love that face
    I stood there speechless

lisaleigh30's picture
on Oct 25, 2012 - 11:35AM

My twin and I are like mirror images except for one thing my tattoo of a black rose on my right butt cheek
This allowed us to play many games on men as the years past
She tested her boyfriends I did the same to mines
The only guy we didn’t test was Tremaine
Tremaine was the kind of man you could introduce your parents to
He was smart, funny, sweet, respectful, and prayed
I haven’t seen him since the blind date four years ago
She asked me to scope him out first. Karen and he signed up on Meet Blackmen.com and he charmed me the entire dinner and kept me laughing and the kiss still remains in my head
I was too afraid to tell my sister how I felt so I spent the years avoiding seeing him always being absent at gatherings when I knew he would be there
My name is Keisha
I ’m celebrating my promotion and I’m going to see him for the first time in years
I didn’t know he was coming until last night Karen said to pick them up from the airport; fear couldn’t even explain the feeling
When I stepped out the car to help with the bags, only strength from above stopped me from kissing him when he gave me a bear hug and kissed my cheek and said it’s nice to finally meet you sis
At that moment my sister flashed the biggest diamond ring I’ve ever seen
Tremaine and I are engaged she said with the greatest joy
I must have showed my disappointment because she immediately asked was I alright
I felt sick that’s all, I think my eggs weren’t well cooked at Waffle House
He said yea man they don’t have those in LA, that’s why I jumped at the chance to come to Atlanta
We ate dinner and I introduced them to all my friends, some remembered Karen and few of my friends teased me and said how she looks better than me even in the same dress
I said she has a fine specimen of a man next to her that’s why under my breath
I was getting a drink from the fridge when Tremaine began to whisper sweet nothings in my ear while touching me over my body
He started with my ass and moved to my breast
Every time I tried to stop him he kissed me
Tremaine I’m Keisha I whispered in his ear when he placed me on the kitchen counter like he was going to go farther
He stepped back in shock it wasn’t until Karen came in and asked what was wrong that he realized it was me
Then he gave me the strangest look like he missed something and kissed her cheek and said nothing baby, Keisha just asked me to get more ice
I couldn’t sleep I tossed and turned all night
The last time I was kissed like that was during the blind date
It felt just as good but with more passion
I started touching myself and am a moaner so I had to place my lips to the pillow to cover my sounds
I heard my door close and I sat up in bed for a minute and fell asleep
The next day at Waffle House he wouldn’t even look at me
Karen got up to use the restroom so I finally asked him was there a problem
He shocked the hell out of me when he said when you and your sister decided to share men what number was I
I didn’t see that one coming. What I said
Don’t play games with me Keisha, I knew your kiss felt familiar but last night I figured it out
Tremaine, I, I’m sorry, I said. Sorry doesn’t cut it he said angrily. I was looking for a wife and you and your sister played these games now I, he stopped in the middle of his sentence
Karen came from the restroom and you could cut the tension with a knife
I’m I missing something, she said
No, I’m just ready to go that’s all, he said. He paid for the meal and they went site seeing and I went to work
Saturdays were my favorite workdays customers seemed to be more relaxed on those days
I couldn’t get him out my mind
The kitchen scene played in my head over and over again
I drove home and didn’t see my explorer in the driveway so that meant they weren’t back
I walked thru the door and he walked up front wrapping a towel around his waist and I got a glimpse of him
I turned my head and said I’m sorry I didn’t know you were here
He said I’m surprised she hasn’t sent you a picture of it since you like to share men
I got mad, we don’t share men asshole, I said
Really because going on a date with me, kissing me, and pretending to be her pretty much questions that statement
I felt ashamed, yes I did go on the date with you but it was just a date, I said
Just a date, he said. Let me tell you about that date, I fell in love at first sight with that date
I fell even deeper for the smile of that date and I spent the last four years waiting on that woman to appear in your sister and the whole time it was you
I told myself I just met her representative but since she was sweet and beautiful, I stayed
I was speechless
Karen walked thru the door and he kissed her passionately and he grabbed the wine bottle from her hand and said thank you baby
He cooked vegetable lasagna and chilled the wine and every chance he got he kissed and touched her
I didn’t know he was trying to make me jealous until he kissed her and looked into my eyes when dinner was over and she was clearing the table
I had never been so set out for revenge. Six months passed and time came
Tremaine and Karen celebrated their engagement in Dallas our hometown
We spent the night at our cousin Debra’s whenever we were in town
Karen stayed I left. I waited until everyone was sleep when I climbed in the guest bed with him nude
I kissed him softly and he said baby I thought you didn't feel comfortable doing this in your parent's home
I said I need you now Tremaine. He gave me an odd look and I attempted to cut off the lamp
He said no you know how I love to see your face. I said ok and kissed him
He entered me and I moaned, he smiled and spread my legs deeper
Revenge was the last thing on my mind as he stroked me deeper and better than I ever had
He slightly bit my neck and sucked my earlobe as I cried out from pain and pleasure
He whispered damn baby it's a good thing we're in the basement as he turned me on my belly
I was so into the pleasure, I didn't care when we change positions
He pumped hard and rough and said yeah take that dick and I came so hard, I lay spent as he said nice tattoo
We kissed and I left him there in our parents’ guest bed while he slept
Three days later at the wedding dinner party my parents begin to brag about Karen and I differences
They spoke of how the roles seem to reverse after I got my tattoo, I became the rebellious one
Tremaine looked at me and said Keisha you have a tattoo
Karen said oh Aldon I didn't tell you, a black rose right on the butt
He smiled and said I never pictured you as the tattoo type, I guest looks can be deceiving
I guess so I said and went to the kitchen to get a drink
He came in behind me, I said please don't tell Karen
He gave a devilish smile and said I already knew
I looked strangely and said how
He pulled me close and began playing with my hair then said first you called me Tremaine
Then you kept the light on, I said you said you like the lights on. He said I do but Karen doesn't she feels like I'll be thinking of you
He said you know what else. He kissed me, I moaned and he said you're a moaner, she isn't
I breathe deeply as he grabbed my ass and kissed me again and said next time will be much better
Then he left out the door and turned and winked and said I love that face
I stood there speechless

Forum category: 

shop