Skip directly to content

Meet & Greet in Baltimore or D.C.

Community

• Meet & Greet in Baltimore or D.C.
    October 11, 2012

Alright, does anyone know if they are doing the meet and greets in either Washington DC or Blatimore Maryland?? Im going to be coming home from visiting my fiance in Japan right before those 2 dates and i need to know if ill have enough money to see Treyyy. But if they arnt doing the meet and greets there, im not even going to waste my time and go because i just wanna meet him again. If anyone knows anything, let me know please :) thanks! Love you Angels!!

LitaNeverson's picture
on Oct 11, 2012 - 03:18PM

Alright, does anyone know if they are doing the meet and greets in either Washington DC or Blatimore Maryland?? Im going to be coming home from visiting my fiance in Japan right before those 2 dates and i need to know if ill have enough money to see Treyyy. But if they arnt doing the meet and greets there, im not even going to waste my time and go because i just wanna meet him again. If anyone knows anything, let me know please :) thanks! Love you Angels!!

Forum category: 
ILuvTrigga_Trey's picture

According to @TreysAngels via Twitter, he does the M&Gs at every tour stop. That was my biggest concern too cuz just like u, I just want to meet him :)

shop