Skip directly to content

Meeting Trey <3

Community

• Meeting Trey <3
    July 31, 2012

Okay Angels, can ANYONE tell me how to meet the man of my dreams?!?! I know i have to go to a concert, i know i have to get the deal with VIP, i know its exspencive, but how the heck am I going to meet Tremaine if i never know when hes coming around? I know he's not on tour right now, but i seriously have been waiting to meet this man for 6 years now....my time HAS to come soon! I won't give up on my dream, but seriously though, i need this to happen! I feel like sooooo many of you girls have met him & here I am just watching you guys meet such a wonderful, gorgeous, and AMAZING man! If anyone has any advice on what i can do to help me meet my dream man, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee tell me! :) thanks ladies! <33

LitaNeverson's picture
on Jul 31, 2012 - 01:17AM

Okay Angels, can ANYONE tell me how to meet the man of my dreams?!?! I know i have to go to a concert, i know i have to get the deal with VIP, i know its exspencive, but how the heck am I going to meet Tremaine if i never know when hes coming around? I know he's not on tour right now, but i seriously have been waiting to meet this man for 6 years now....my time HAS to come soon! I won't give up on my dream, but seriously though, i need this to happen! I feel like sooooo many of you girls have met him & here I am just watching you guys meet such a wonderful, gorgeous, and AMAZING man! If anyone has any advice on what i can do to help me meet my dream man, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee tell me! :) thanks ladies! <33

Forum category: 
TreysBaby84's picture

I fell 100% the same as you :( I HAVE to meet him!! Man of my dreams is an understatement.. <3

shop