Skip directly to content

In memory of Danielle Fusco

Community

• In memory of Danielle Fusco
    April 22, 2012

Hey family as you all may have known one of our beloved angel sisters in Danielle Fusco (@Treys_sh_angel) went home to be with the Lord April 20,2012 which was also her 27th birthday. Iam in the process of making a special video presentation for her family to send to them in time for her service. If you have pictures or messages or poems you would love to share with her family please email me riahbee323@yahoo.com or hit me on twitter @bballmypassion which ever works best. May Danielle's legacy and spirit live on us through us angels for she is and forever will be watching over us from heaven...thanks in advsnce need responses as soon as you can get them to me.love yall <3

Riah_3's picture
on Apr 22, 2012 - 12:20PM

Hey family as you all may have known one of our beloved angel sisters in Danielle Fusco (@Treys_sh_angel) went home to be with the Lord April 20,2012 which was also her 27th birthday. Iam in the process of making a special video presentation for her family to send to them in time for her service. If you have pictures or messages or poems you would love to share with her family please email me riahbee323@yahoo.com or hit me on twitter @bballmypassion which ever works best. May Danielle's legacy and spirit live on us through us angels for she is and forever will be watching over us from heaven...thanks in advsnce need responses as soon as you can get them to me.love yall <3

Forum category: 
Beautifulgirl92's picture
MsCandi's picture

Thinking of her again today. Glad she is resting in a better place and shining down on all of us. RIP Danielle!!

ebony_printers's picture

My heart & prayers go out to her family. So sad that she died so young tho :( I found out on twitter & i just got sad immediately ... R.I.P Danielle

Riah_3's picture

i do not know how she passed but i spoke with her mom she is holding up

MarkitaLovesTrey's picture

RIP babygirl my Prayers go out to her family;'(

stoopidumb4TREY's picture

I saw that we had lost one of our Angel Sister on twitter. So very unfortunate! My heart goes out to her love ones...I truly pray that they can find comfort in memories of her...RIP DANIELLE!

FeeninForThatTreyLove's picture

that's really sad . how did she die ?

[]
[{"parent":{"title":"Get on the list!","body":" Get exclusive information about STARTER SITE tour dates, video premieres and special announcements ","field_newsletter_id":"6010047","field_label_list_id":"50","field_display_rates":"0","field_preview_mode":"false","field_lbox_height":"","field_lbox_width":"","field_toaster_timeout":"60000","field_toaster_position":"From Top","field_turnkey_height":"1000"}}]

shop