Skip directly to content

Message for Trey Songz

Community

• Message for Trey Songz
    January 16, 2014

I may not be your biggest fan, but I have supported you since Gotta Go. Followed TSMB & called radio stations, & bought 10 copies of your CDs till Amazon only let us buy 3 and I bought more on I-Tunes. I saw the video that introduced you to the world, saw your first college tours on YouTube, stayed in MySpace, watched you and Honeydip, and read posts on TSMB. I downloaded mixtapes, recorded and voted daily for 5 years on 106&Park, recorded awards, My Moment & other TV shows, bought every magazine I knew about, made huge playlists on YouTube, have you on I-Tunes & previously on Zune. I tried to make interesting comments on the TreySongz.com message board to help bring up readership. I was TallShorty that tipped about $80 on one live streaming event and ranked No. 1. I watched all of your USTREAMS. I went to a few concerts including OMG and spent 6 days at Essence 2013. I also spent 6 days in South Beach after a funeral in West Palm Beach to see the city I always wanted to see where my fav lived. My Angel tee fits snugly. Your photo album is my favorite. I have stacks of Billboard mags I bought tracking your ratings and had to order the one with your cover. I promoted you among friends and made them fans. This year est. $300 in credits on the TAN app, $100 directly to AWH, $100 for Fundrzr bed & $50 for a sick child in 2013 and was set to spend my next $100 and hoped to do more for AWH. I have defended you from haters, skeptics, trolls and disgruntled women and fans on TreySongz.com. I really had a great time on here and mingled with many fans. I stayed up 8 hours overnight voting for you on Get Glue and most of my tweets are from that contest. I participated in several other contests as well trying to encourage people to vote risking viruses and Trojans on one website. I will post my baby picture on TAN. I tried to finish my 33,083 credits in VIP but it would not take the amount. So I am leaving it. You can donate it to another Angel. I did the best I could in my own way. I apologize if I offended you and anyone else for the defending myself against perceived injuries. Best wishes. I hate to end this way. It has been a long journey since 2005.

Numba1Hon's picture
on Jan 16, 2014 - 06:19PM

I may not be your biggest fan, but I have supported you since Gotta Go. Followed TSMB & called radio stations, & bought 10 copies of your CDs till Amazon only let us buy 3 and I bought more on I-Tunes. I saw the video that introduced you to the world, saw your first college tours on YouTube, stayed in MySpace, watched you and Honeydip, and read posts on TSMB. I downloaded mixtapes, recorded and voted daily for 5 years on 106&Park, recorded awards, My Moment & other TV shows, bought every magazine I knew about, made huge playlists on YouTube, have you on I-Tunes & previously on Zune. I tried to make interesting comments on the TreySongz.com message board to help bring up readership. I was TallShorty that tipped about $80 on one live streaming event and ranked No. 1. I watched all of your USTREAMS. I went to a few concerts including OMG and spent 6 days at Essence 2013. I also spent 6 days in South Beach after a funeral in West Palm Beach to see the city I always wanted to see where my fav lived. My Angel tee fits snugly. Your photo album is my favorite. I have stacks of Billboard mags I bought tracking your ratings and had to order the one with your cover. I promoted you among friends and made them fans. This year est. $300 in credits on the TAN app, $100 directly to AWH, $100 for Fundrzr bed & $50 for a sick child in 2013 and was set to spend my next $100 and hoped to do more for AWH. I have defended you from haters, skeptics, trolls and disgruntled women and fans on TreySongz.com. I really had a great time on here and mingled with many fans. I stayed up 8 hours overnight voting for you on Get Glue and most of my tweets are from that contest. I participated in several other contests as well trying to encourage people to vote risking viruses and Trojans on one website. I will post my baby picture on TAN. I tried to finish my 33,083 credits in VIP but it would not take the amount. So I am leaving it. You can donate it to another Angel. I did the best I could in my own way. I apologize if I offended you and anyone else for the defending myself against perceived injuries. Best wishes. I hate to end this way. It has been a long journey since 2005.

Forum category: 

shop