Skip directly to content

Milwaukee Show CANCELLED!!!

Most popular fan photos

Community

• Milwaukee Show CANCELLED!!!
    December 21, 2012

UGH i'm still mad The Chapter V Tour for Milwaukee, WI show was cancelled. The show was suppost to be December 2nd 2012 @ the Milwaukee Theatre. They cancelled the show the day before Thanksgiving saying due to lack of ticket sales the show is cancelled. My heart was BROKEN!!(Still is) Me & my cousin was in the third row & was gonna make a sign saying Happy Belated Bday Trey... But never got a chance to =( I was kinda disappointed that Trey didn't mention nothing about the show being cancelled when he was on tv shows that week, didn't tweet or say anything on Facebook. I know it was the promoters but his fans here was looking for some kind of shout out. Not an apology jus like a my bad but i'll come another time. SOMETHING TREY!!! But I can't stay mad at him. Hopefully he come here for the summer of 2013. And hopefully the next time he come to Milwaukee I CAN MEET HIM!! Guess I gotta keep wishing huh??!!

-CiCi

ciara_mcdade's picture
on Dec 21, 2012 - 06:51PM

UGH i'm still mad The Chapter V Tour for Milwaukee, WI show was cancelled. The show was suppost to be December 2nd 2012 @ the Milwaukee Theatre. They cancelled the show the day before Thanksgiving saying due to lack of ticket sales the show is cancelled. My heart was BROKEN!!(Still is) Me & my cousin was in the third row & was gonna make a sign saying Happy Belated Bday Trey... But never got a chance to =( I was kinda disappointed that Trey didn't mention nothing about the show being cancelled when he was on tv shows that week, didn't tweet or say anything on Facebook. I know it was the promoters but his fans here was looking for some kind of shout out. Not an apology jus like a my bad but i'll come another time. SOMETHING TREY!!! But I can't stay mad at him. Hopefully he come here for the summer of 2013. And hopefully the next time he come to Milwaukee I CAN MEET HIM!! Guess I gotta keep wishing huh??!!

-CiCi

Forum category: 
Tricia AKA @GimmeUnusual's picture

I know exactly how you feel honey. My birthday was 12/12 and I bought V.I.P. tickets as a gift to myself. I was so excited to see him for my birthday. I went ahead and bought tickets for the Chicago concert but VIP was already sold out. It definitely wasn't what I planned for my birthday but I just made the best out of a not so satisfactory situation. I too was surprised that Trey didn't mention anything about it but as busy as he was, I tried to understand. I still enjoyed the show...just hate I didn't get my birthday picture, hug, & kiss from him. I learned my lesson...Chicago never has a problem with ticket sells, so I will buy mine in Chicago from now on. I live in Chicago & only bought the ones for Milwaukee because the venue is smaller & you feel closer to Trey. Plus I usually go to Trey concerts with my friend who lives 20 minutes from Milwaukee, so we go with whichever location has the better seats. We were in the 2nd row in Milwaukee, but in Chicago I got Platinum tickets & was in the 3rd row, so it worked out alright. He'll just owe me a big hug the next time I see him. I understand your frustration...just let it roll right off your shoulders. Trey loves us & he never means to disappoint.

Pages

shop