Skip directly to content

MUSIC TALK

Community

• MUSIC TALK
    January 30, 2013

SO I LISTEN TO CHAPTER FIVE EVERYDAY AND I LOVE EVERY SONG ON THE ALBUM BUT THERE IS ONE SONG THAT BRINGS ME TO TEARS EVERY TIME "ALMOST LOSE IT" I FEEL EVERY HURT HE COULD HAVE EVER FELT WRITING THIS SONG AND IT MAKES ME LOVE HIM EVEN MORE. WHEN I FIRST HEARD THE SONG I THOUGHT "WOW HE REALLY LOVES HER". TREY ALWAYS IGNITES A PASSION IN ME BUT THIS TIME THE EMOTION IS DIFFERENT. I FEEL HIS PAIN EVERY TIME.I SHED A TEAR EVERY TIME. I LOVE THIS DUDE AND I HATE TO KNOW HE HURTS OVER A LOST LOVE. I JUST WANTED TO CUDDLE HIM. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TREY.

paurchae's picture
on Jan 30, 2013 - 09:09PM

SO I LISTEN TO CHAPTER FIVE EVERYDAY AND I LOVE EVERY SONG ON THE ALBUM BUT THERE IS ONE SONG THAT BRINGS ME TO TEARS EVERY TIME "ALMOST LOSE IT" I FEEL EVERY HURT HE COULD HAVE EVER FELT WRITING THIS SONG AND IT MAKES ME LOVE HIM EVEN MORE. WHEN I FIRST HEARD THE SONG I THOUGHT "WOW HE REALLY LOVES HER". TREY ALWAYS IGNITES A PASSION IN ME BUT THIS TIME THE EMOTION IS DIFFERENT. I FEEL HIS PAIN EVERY TIME.I SHED A TEAR EVERY TIME. I LOVE THIS DUDE AND I HATE TO KNOW HE HURTS OVER A LOST LOVE. I JUST WANTED TO CUDDLE HIM. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TREY.

Forum category: 

shop