Skip directly to content

My Point Of View

Community

• My Point Of View
    November 03, 2012

well,lets see....what drove me to jion Trey Songz.com? well, i'm a really huge fen. i think i officially love trey songz. i think if it were nott for his music...um......i wouldn't do the things i do and say the things i do. i would really like to go to one of his concerts. one of his concerts is in atlanta georgia. that's like the closest place i could go to see a concert. i swear to gosh if i seen Trey Songz......i would like probaly start crying or i would be so amazed i would be speechless. they say love makes you do stupid things...well i would do something retarded for Trey Songz.

taday00's picture
on Nov 3, 2012 - 08:09PM

well,lets see....what drove me to jion Trey Songz.com? well, i'm a really huge fen. i think i officially love trey songz. i think if it were nott for his music...um......i wouldn't do the things i do and say the things i do. i would really like to go to one of his concerts. one of his concerts is in atlanta georgia. that's like the closest place i could go to see a concert. i swear to gosh if i seen Trey Songz......i would like probaly start crying or i would be so amazed i would be speechless. they say love makes you do stupid things...well i would do something retarded for Trey Songz.

Forum category: 

shop