Skip directly to content

MY TREY SONGZ TATTOO

Community

• MY TREY SONGZ TATTOO
    April 20, 2012

Everyone saying im crazy and will regret getting 'Trey Songz' on my wrist. After 2 years of wanting it I finally got it done :) Only real fans will understand! I love my one and only tatt

LorahSongz's picture
on Apr 20, 2012 - 08:18PM

Everyone saying im crazy and will regret getting 'Trey Songz' on my wrist. After 2 years of wanting it I finally got it done :) Only real fans will understand! I love my one and only tatt

Forum category: 

Its cute

Riah_3's picture

its beautiful :)

MsNeversonSongz ❀◕‿◕❀'s picture

thats cute ii have so many tats so im thinking where to get his name i want it to be special

not sure when imma get it as yet lol

tinker1554's picture

girl I got 1 too. People don't understand what it means to be a true fan of something. i mean look at their tattoos and the only thing I would say is "You can't judge me." I plan on getting another one but his whole name on my ankle. Can't wait!!!!

LorahSongz's picture

yeah true! where do you want the tattoo?

just like how u say people say ur crazy to put trey songz on u its tha same when ur a maddddd of someone uu dont give a fuck some people put name along with a actual picture of tha artiste i feel like iif u wanna put treys actuAL NAME ON u its you're choice its deeep yea but it shows ur a real fan

LorahSongz's picture

thanks :D I think its better to just get Trey Songz unless you knew the real Tremaine Neverson if thats makes sense ? lol

TriggaLILangel's picture

Ah! I love it!

MsCandi's picture

LOL Have yall seen the girl with Tremaine Neverson tatted on her chest/neck area. I effin LOVE and ADORE him, but that's a tad bit much...ehhh..

Love it ma i was thinking of doin it too i was gonna do his real name im wondering if i should lol

TREYed UP's picture

niiice *fab voice*

MsCandi's picture

LOVE it!!! It looks great!!! =D

shop