Skip directly to content

"Never Again" Song confusion

Community

• "Never Again" Song confusion
    August 22, 2012

Hey angels so we have all heard chapter 5 like a bazillon times since its been free on Itunes to listen to. My question is about the song "Never Again" #17 on the album. The beat is so happy and dancy lolzz but the lyrics are saying something sad. Is ne1 else just a lil thrown off by that? When i listen im smiling and twirling around my room but then singing along its starts to feel awkward bc what im saying dose not match the mood

ShaySongz_2's picture
on Aug 22, 2012 - 11:34PM

Hey angels so we have all heard chapter 5 like a bazillon times since its been free on Itunes to listen to. My question is about the song "Never Again" #17 on the album. The beat is so happy and dancy lolzz but the lyrics are saying something sad. Is ne1 else just a lil thrown off by that? When i listen im smiling and twirling around my room but then singing along its starts to feel awkward bc what im saying dose not match the mood

Forum category: 
ShaySongz_2's picture

OH THANK HEAVEN lolzz i just wanted to make sure i was not the only one. I didnt really feel that way about heart attack but im def grinning wen i hear never again. I love the song...the whole ablbum but that song lost me just a bit

Essence711's picture

I had the same feeling as you when I was listening to the song yesterday. I also had the same feeling about Heart Attack. It's kind of hard to feel the emotion behind the song when the lyrics are saying one thing, but the beat is making you feel something else.

LorahSongz's picture

yeah i feel that too its like a clash, he mentioned about it being a euro dance track for the Europe market which is why its a happy dance beat.. but i think he could of used them lyrics for an emotional track and put happy lyrics with the never again beat but i like it anyway :)

shop