Skip directly to content

New York/New Jersey Angels

Community

• New York/New Jersey Angels
    August 20, 2012

Hello Angels,

I'm looking for New York/ New Jersey Angels, that will be driving to see Trey when he's doing a album signing in Virginia on August 28.

I'm coming to New Jersey from overseas and i was hoping to meet Trey when he would do a album signing in New York, but this seems not to be happening and i'm reaching the states on the 24th and he's already there now.

I've been breaking my head to get bus/train/flights going that way, but it's all not working out with timing etc.

If there's any Angels that are driving that way and wouldn't mind me coming along,i don't mind pitching in with gas money. Please let me know and i would be forever thankful because you helped me see Trey for the first time!!!

Thank you

FantasySongz's picture
on Aug 20, 2012 - 01:43PM

Hello Angels,

I'm looking for New York/ New Jersey Angels, that will be driving to see Trey when he's doing a album signing in Virginia on August 28.

I'm coming to New Jersey from overseas and i was hoping to meet Trey when he would do a album signing in New York, but this seems not to be happening and i'm reaching the states on the 24th and he's already there now.

I've been breaking my head to get bus/train/flights going that way, but it's all not working out with timing etc.

If there's any Angels that are driving that way and wouldn't mind me coming along,i don't mind pitching in with gas money. Please let me know and i would be forever thankful because you helped me see Trey for the first time!!!

Thank you

Forum category: 
FantasySongz's picture

No you don't he will be in a store signing the album

princesspink's picture

hey do you need a pass or tickets to attend this

shop