Skip directly to content

NOKIA IN L.A. NOV. 25

Community

• NOKIA IN L.A. NOV. 25
    October 12, 2012

Does anybody know how they tickets are being rolled out. I can't buy tickets while at work...ya know?

calicourtny's picture
on Oct 12, 2012 - 10:28AM

Does anybody know how they tickets are being rolled out. I can't buy tickets while at work...ya know?

Forum category: 
Lilone786's picture

most likely not until next week seeing as the information isn't even up on ticketmaster yet....and they don't have a link here for the tickets either

calicourtny's picture

I'm nervous that I'll miss something. This will be my third time seeing him this year first time seeing him as an Angel!!

Lilone786's picture

I'm sure they will say something when more dates go on sale. Just be sure to check the website and I'm sure you will be fine. That's great about this one being your first time seeing him as an angel. If you are interested in meeting other Los Angeles angels we have a group and im planning a pre show lunch/ dinner that everyone can meet at. If interested contact me via twitter @lilone786 and feel free to check out the group site @treyscaliangels

calicourtny's picture

*tears* I've finally found my CA Angels!!! Headed to Twitter now!

Lilone786's picture

Awesome we are always looking for more angels to join the group. Meeting the Angels is one the highlights for me when I go to Trey events :)

calicourtny's picture

Can't wait to meet you all!

shop