Skip directly to content

ONE LOVE

• lisaleigh30's picture
    (1 year 5 months ago)

I lay in the bed and faked another orgasm with him; I lost the desire to enjoy sex with him years ago
    He made me sick to my stomach. This was what he did; beat me then fucked me. He wasn't like this in the beginning, by the time I saw the signs he had me right where he wanted me, fooled
    He got off me and went to the shower and said he would be back around three from hanging out with his boys
    His boys, none of which I have met since Harold
    That was the night I experienced my first sign but like the typical abused woman he convinced me that I brought it on myself
    I was cleaning the house when Harold came over to return the lab top he borrowed. I made the dreadful mistake of asking him to stay until David returned
    Apparently ten minutes was long enough for me to finish cleaning, fuck Harold, grab him a beer, and put my cleaning clothes back on in time to start cooking for David and still have enough energy to look the part when he got home
    Harold drunk the last of the beer and left and I was placing the corn bread in the stove when I was kicked in the side by the man who was telling me he loved the night before as he made love to me as his wife
    I barely had time to speak as I tried to block his kicks; bitch became my name after just seven months of marriage
    I was cleaning the house when the doorbell rung, I assumed it was a delivery because no one had done that in three years unless it was the UPS man or pizza man
    It was love at first sight and I hoped it was for both of us when he said I'm looking for David, and then he lend back and said you must be his wife Vickie
    Victoria, yes I am and you are
    I'm sorry mam, I'm his old friend Tremaine from Virginia, can you tell him I'm in town, his mom gave me directions and said he's usually home by now, I didn't mean to interrupt
    I look at myself and said no, I'm in the middle of cleaning but he won't be home until six
    He said what time is it; I said it's probably close to five or little after
    He blushed from embarrassment and said mam, I 'm sorry I completely forgot about the time change
    I said we'll be having dinner soon, he smiled and said I was hoping you were going to offer me dinner, I smelled you burning. I said to myself he is definitely from Virginia, they don't talk like that in Chicago
    He said he'll go and put his bags in the hotel freshen up and he'll be back after six
    I was looking forward to cooking for the first time in a long time in my marriage life. I cook the dinner like I was pleasing Tremaine
    David walked in the door, asked had Tremaine stopped by, my gut said say yes but I made the mistake of saying no
    Two hours later we were having dinner and Tremaine being the man he is complimented me on cooking such a good meal so quickly
    David being the detective he is said how you know how long it took her to cook
    She was still cleaning when I stopped by earlier, the look David gave me, I knew I was in for it but being the snake he is, he didn't let Tremaine see his anger, he just said so you stop by earlier and offered for him to stay
    He knew Tremaine would say no, that's what he got a hotel room for, then Tremaine said he wanted to check out some clubs in Chi- Town and after an hour he left
    I was washing dishes when my eyes went black, the next morning I awoke to a halfway decent removal of glass from my head because David broke the champagne bottle on my head
    He reminded me to never lie to him and that he's the only man allowed in his house and I betta not forget it
    I went to my doctor and they stitch my head and gave me the usual prescription, the nurses gave me those same pitiful looks and that's when I decided I wanted a change
    Tremaine stopped by three times; twice I ignored him, the third time I had no choice to answer
    I was coming from the back when he was ringing the doorbell like crazy, I open the door, he came in with his pistol swinging, and asking was I ok and alone
    He started checking the closets, bedroom, and kitchen. I said what's wrong, he said you haven't been answering the door and I saw your car, I thought something was wrong
    He looked at me good for the first time and said what happened with a concerned look
    Nothing I said, he started touching my head and looking at me and said you've been hurt, who did this
    I said the typical abused woman answer; I'm so clumsy, hit my head on the door when I was putting stuff up
    He gave me a look and made a statement that I heard before but it sunk in with him. I knew a woman once he was so clumsy she fell fifty feet to her death because the man she loved thought she was cheating with his best friend who was gay
    I looked at him and said where was the man she loved
    He said watching her fall and that's how all the men who are loved by clumsy women are
    He pulled the ring off my finger and said til death do us part doesn't mean that the spouse is the one who is to bring death. I couldn't help but to start crying. He hugged me and said he's not worth it
    David walked in the house at that very moment and he started punching him, well attempting to. I guess hitting on women all this time made him weak because Tremaine beat his ass like he stole something
    Tremaine placed the pistol to his head, said his address and told him that if you ever decide that divorcing her through the mail isn't enough, they will find a bullet with your name on it. Capeach mutha fucka
    Two years later I was marrying Tremaine and fear never kept us together, I have to admit it took me awhile to get used to being treated fairly but our wedding night made my fears decrease
    We walked into the suite and he gently kissed my lips and said thank you for being my wife
    He kissed down my neck as he unzipped my gown, then he caressed my body and my body temperature rose
    He pulled back the covers and laid me in the bed. Then he touched my breasts and gently sucked them. He begin to kiss down my belly, I grabbed his head to stop him and he said don't worry, everything I do you will enjoy
    David never made love to me but Tremaine did. He licked my pussy lips then my clit and I came instantly but he didn't stop. He continued until I called his name and he lifted up and said that's all I wanted to hear
    He entered me and I instantly became wet, he stroked me gently and the deeper he went the more I came
    I was in the zone, when he asked for permission to go deeper and deeper he went, I shed tears of joy for the first time in my life
    I still love him as we celebrate our union after ten years of marriage as one

Fan talk
lisaleigh30's picture
on October 25, 2012 - 11:39am
Forum category: 

I lay in the bed and faked another orgasm with him; I lost the desire to enjoy sex with him years ago
He made me sick to my stomach. This was what he did; beat me then fucked me. He wasn't like this in the beginning, by the time I saw the signs he had me right where he wanted me, fooled
He got off me and went to the shower and said he would be back around three from hanging out with his boys
His boys, none of which I have met since Harold
That was the night I experienced my first sign but like the typical abused woman he convinced me that I brought it on myself
I was cleaning the house when Harold came over to return the lab top he borrowed. I made the dreadful mistake of asking him to stay until David returned
Apparently ten minutes was long enough for me to finish cleaning, fuck Harold, grab him a beer, and put my cleaning clothes back on in time to start cooking for David and still have enough energy to look the part when he got home
Harold drunk the last of the beer and left and I was placing the corn bread in the stove when I was kicked in the side by the man who was telling me he loved the night before as he made love to me as his wife
I barely had time to speak as I tried to block his kicks; bitch became my name after just seven months of marriage
I was cleaning the house when the doorbell rung, I assumed it was a delivery because no one had done that in three years unless it was the UPS man or pizza man
It was love at first sight and I hoped it was for both of us when he said I'm looking for David, and then he lend back and said you must be his wife Vickie
Victoria, yes I am and you are
I'm sorry mam, I'm his old friend Tremaine from Virginia, can you tell him I'm in town, his mom gave me directions and said he's usually home by now, I didn't mean to interrupt
I look at myself and said no, I'm in the middle of cleaning but he won't be home until six
He said what time is it; I said it's probably close to five or little after
He blushed from embarrassment and said mam, I 'm sorry I completely forgot about the time change
I said we'll be having dinner soon, he smiled and said I was hoping you were going to offer me dinner, I smelled you burning. I said to myself he is definitely from Virginia, they don't talk like that in Chicago
He said he'll go and put his bags in the hotel freshen up and he'll be back after six
I was looking forward to cooking for the first time in a long time in my marriage life. I cook the dinner like I was pleasing Tremaine
David walked in the door, asked had Tremaine stopped by, my gut said say yes but I made the mistake of saying no
Two hours later we were having dinner and Tremaine being the man he is complimented me on cooking such a good meal so quickly
David being the detective he is said how you know how long it took her to cook
She was still cleaning when I stopped by earlier, the look David gave me, I knew I was in for it but being the snake he is, he didn't let Tremaine see his anger, he just said so you stop by earlier and offered for him to stay
He knew Tremaine would say no, that's what he got a hotel room for, then Tremaine said he wanted to check out some clubs in Chi- Town and after an hour he left
I was washing dishes when my eyes went black, the next morning I awoke to a halfway decent removal of glass from my head because David broke the champagne bottle on my head
He reminded me to never lie to him and that he's the only man allowed in his house and I betta not forget it
I went to my doctor and they stitch my head and gave me the usual prescription, the nurses gave me those same pitiful looks and that's when I decided I wanted a change
Tremaine stopped by three times; twice I ignored him, the third time I had no choice to answer
I was coming from the back when he was ringing the doorbell like crazy, I open the door, he came in with his pistol swinging, and asking was I ok and alone
He started checking the closets, bedroom, and kitchen. I said what's wrong, he said you haven't been answering the door and I saw your car, I thought something was wrong
He looked at me good for the first time and said what happened with a concerned look
Nothing I said, he started touching my head and looking at me and said you've been hurt, who did this
I said the typical abused woman answer; I'm so clumsy, hit my head on the door when I was putting stuff up
He gave me a look and made a statement that I heard before but it sunk in with him. I knew a woman once he was so clumsy she fell fifty feet to her death because the man she loved thought she was cheating with his best friend who was gay
I looked at him and said where was the man she loved
He said watching her fall and that's how all the men who are loved by clumsy women are
He pulled the ring off my finger and said til death do us part doesn't mean that the spouse is the one who is to bring death. I couldn't help but to start crying. He hugged me and said he's not worth it
David walked in the house at that very moment and he started punching him, well attempting to. I guess hitting on women all this time made him weak because Tremaine beat his ass like he stole something
Tremaine placed the pistol to his head, said his address and told him that if you ever decide that divorcing her through the mail isn't enough, they will find a bullet with your name on it. Capeach mutha fucka
Two years later I was marrying Tremaine and fear never kept us together, I have to admit it took me awhile to get used to being treated fairly but our wedding night made my fears decrease
We walked into the suite and he gently kissed my lips and said thank you for being my wife
He kissed down my neck as he unzipped my gown, then he caressed my body and my body temperature rose
He pulled back the covers and laid me in the bed. Then he touched my breasts and gently sucked them. He begin to kiss down my belly, I grabbed his head to stop him and he said don't worry, everything I do you will enjoy
David never made love to me but Tremaine did. He licked my pussy lips then my clit and I came instantly but he didn't stop. He continued until I called his name and he lifted up and said that's all I wanted to hear
He entered me and I instantly became wet, he stroked me gently and the deeper he went the more I came
I was in the zone, when he asked for permission to go deeper and deeper he went, I shed tears of joy for the first time in my life
I still love him as we celebrate our union after ten years of marriage as one

Photos

See More

videos

See More

Community

See More

Music

See More
  • params
  • params
  • params