Skip directly to content

overseas

• CutiePie69's picture
    (2 years 11 months ago)

what is trey going to do after he tours overseas? what is his next step?

Questions
CutiePie69's picture
on April 26, 2011 - 11:25pm
Forum category: 

what is trey going to do after he tours overseas? what is his next step?

JesusIsMySavior's picture

okay I requested you. check out my photo albums you'll see my jacked up pictures with his mom.

CutiePie69's picture

my facebook name is Nathalie P-cutie @ JesusisMySavior. thanks

Alot of the NY angels have meet Trey. I'm one of the few that hasn't. :) What's your name and i'll request you.

CutiePie69's picture

whats your facebook name, so i can see pic. lol

CutiePie69's picture

@JesusisMySavior we treys angels New Yorkers need to get together to try to find a way to meet trey! lol

@CUTIEPIE69: I probably should have pushed them away. LOL Before I left I told her thank you for taking a picture with me.

@TRINA: I'm sorry sis. You can see my pics on FB. I don't photograph well so that is why I didn't post them of here. :)

trinaa33 WiseAngel's picture

@JesusIsMySavior you with holding info from your sis?! J/P you are one lucky lady!!!!

CutiePie69's picture

aww damn, thats crazy, you should've pushed those other ppl away girl. damn i'm annoyed for you. lol. i want to meet him so bad. this is crazy. lol

The first time all I could do was smile. My friend actually asked for me. I didn't want to take a picture with her but my friend ignored me and asked. LOL The only reason I didn't want to take a picture with her is because I was nervous. :) The second time I asked someone that I meet at the PPP concert to ask her to take a picture with me. The girl that asked for me told his mother I was too scared to ask for myself. His mother said to me "don't be scared" LOL I told her I had already meet her before and she said "oh really where?" and I told her. But while I was talking to her other people were coming up to her. So my encounters with her were brief.

CutiePie69's picture

well what did you say, what did you guys talk about? tell me tell me. how was she?

Briefly I was nervous. :)

CutiePie69's picture

wow, did you talk to her?

Oh she was sitting a few rows ahead of me at the PPP concert in NY. During a break at the concert she walked around and took photos with people. A few weeks later I saw her again at the So Kodak concert.

CutiePie69's picture

wow, how did you meet his mom? that must of been interesting?

Oh because on the main page it tells you about upcoming performances. :) No I have never meet him but I have meet his mother twice.

CutiePie69's picture

brotha neva gets a break, man, how did you know he was performing in tobago? lol have u met him before?

He's performing in Tobago tomorrow.

CutiePie69's picture

well i just saw a tweet from him saying that he is in trinidad for nice vaca. i need one, haven't had one in a while. lol, hope you have fun trey, u deserve it.

Oh and work on new material for his next cd.

He'll probably do a lot of summer concerts.

Photos

See More

videos

See More

Community

See More

Music

See More
  • params
  • params
  • params
  • params