Skip directly to content

PEOPLE ARE SAYING IM STUPID FOR GETTING A ANGEL TATTOO GUESS WHAT "I DON'T REALLY CARE"

Community

• PEOPLE ARE SAYING IM STUPID FOR GETTING A ANGEL TATTOO GUESS WHAT "I DON'T REALLY CARE"
    April 17, 2012

SO I LOVE TREY SO MUCH I DECIDED TO GET THE ANGEL "A" SYMBOL TATTOO ON MY SHOULDER, SO I'VE BEEN GETTING LITTLE COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE AND FAMILY THAT I'M DUMB BUT SO WHAT I DON'T REALLY CARE TREY WILL LOVE IT WHEN HE SEE'S IT.

andreatrobinson2009's picture
on Apr 17, 2012 - 08:36PM

SO I LOVE TREY SO MUCH I DECIDED TO GET THE ANGEL "A" SYMBOL TATTOO ON MY SHOULDER, SO I'VE BEEN GETTING LITTLE COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE AND FAMILY THAT I'M DUMB BUT SO WHAT I DON'T REALLY CARE TREY WILL LOVE IT WHEN HE SEE'S IT.

Forum category: 
mizz_deeva's picture

I love your tattoo dont worry about what people say i have it tattooed on me 2

Sharan's picture

I love it I want one too. I feel as long as it means something to you that is what matter

Da Shy Scorpio's picture

Ur body, ur decision. The tat is cute

msamaris@hotmail.com's picture

No you are not stupid, because I am getting my name tatted on me using that "A". Don't let people upset you. If you are comfortable with it that is what matters. People will find a reason to talk about others if it was not the tattoo it would be something else. Do what's make you happy.

Numba1Hon's picture

Don't worry about what they say about the tattoo. Just make sure the tattoo artist used fresh ink and sterilized needles. When they reuse the same batch of ink they used on somebody else or the needles are not sterile, they could spread diseases such as various forms of hepatitis especially Hepatitis C or AIDS, two diseases that can be contracted and will not show an effect until many years later. You won't know you have either of them unless you are tested specifically for them. Read this. http://www.av1611.org/tattoos/health.html

Many years ago, I saw a drug addict with track marks at the manicurist getting a manicure and the manicurists could not even speak English and forget about asking them about disinfectant. They did not know what you were talking about. I left. They say many of the tattoo artists are not following proper sanitary practices and are spreading disease. So be vigilant and ask questions when you go for your tattoo.

ebony_printers's picture

Omg that is too cute. Honestly I've always wanted one, but like you, I got A LOT of negative comments about it. But oh well ... Ima get it anyway :)) That's hot girlie.!!!

LuvSongz's picture

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! Ignore the negativity. Its your body & the tatt is HAWT HUN!!!!

Prue20's picture

it's HAUT!!! they be trippin' mane, think is they don't know how powerful and awesome #TEAMTREY is (",) xoxo

mizzshay2010's picture

Plenty of ppl have Em! I'm Gettin one too and it has a double meaning for me. Ppl are gonna look at me crazy but this isn't ur normal fan club! So let Em hate!

TEETIMME's picture

It's beautiful! I have an appointment to get mine next week, except it will be a lil extra of what Im getting.

keshaj6's picture

Girl I love it! Knew it wanna gonna be cute when u talked about it. Fuck them haters! Can't wait to get mine!

Ms_Neek19's picture

i think its cute...shit....i plan on getting one my damn self

MsNeversonSongz ❀◕‿◕❀'s picture

girl im planning to get treys name done his full name ppl gonna say im crazy but who cares im just a mad fan what more can i say ?

yakeshiar's picture

You are not stupid for getting your tattoo. You have to please yourself. It's cute

AshlynBalmyAngel's picture

You do you and dont worry about what people say. someone is always going to have something to say about you.

hilalsimge's picture

OMG I LOVE IT! Fuck the haters I'm getting one too lol

TREYed UP's picture

I love the A symbol and its great as a tattoo. As long as you're happy with it other people opinions doesn't matter.

andreatrobinson2009's picture

THANKS GUYS THATZ WHY I LOVE YALL TRUE DEFINITION OF FRIENDS.....MUAHHHH #ILOVEMYANGELS

tinker1554's picture

Don't feel stupid because I got one too. I got the full thing that says "Trey's Angels". Everyone said I would later regret that but I say LEAVE ME ALONE. So don't feel bad, not everyone is as dedicated like us Angels.

MsCandi's picture

I have one as well, so don't let the negativity bring you down sweetie. People get tattoos for their own reasons and they should not judge you for yours. I am getting another one, strictly for my love of Trey, and when I told him this, he kissed me and told me I would always be his baby. That was the ONLY reaction I will ever care about. So, bravo to you for being a FOREVER ANGEL and don't let those people get you down. Stand up for yours ;;) <3 #LOVE

tastyeyecandy23's picture

Let they ass hate shit u are a trey angels and plus it shows u r a huge fan trey goes hard for us so why not show ur love back i thought about gettin one too but ill have to wait till i have my lil man first so let them talk shit all they wont they just some haters ........and the tatoo is banging girl

CutTiGurl609's picture

The next time someone says its dumb ask them "Whats so dumb about it?" I bet they wouldn't have a real answer. Like Tricia said forget them! Chances are, they are just jealous because you have something that your so passionate about and they're just bored in their ordinary 'inside of the box' lives. I bet they won't say its dumb if you got their initials tattooed on you lol

Tricia AKA @GimmeUnusual's picture

You live for yourself...free to make and live with YOUR decisions. Life is not always about pleasing others. Why anyone else would care is beyond me. It's your body. I wouldn't worry about them if I were you. We all make different decisions, but we should respect other peoples' decisions as long as it does not negatively affect someone else. Your tattoo harms no one. Forget them! Do you!

shop