Skip directly to content

Philly Angels Or Any Angels that are going to Power House

Community

• Philly Angels Or Any Angels that are going to Power House
    October 23, 2012

So Power house is friday I just got my ticket today Im going by my self I hope I get stuck siting next to nice people and not rude people So whos going and where is everyone siting? We should link up

charity24's picture
on Oct 23, 2012 - 03:14PM

So Power house is friday I just got my ticket today Im going by my self I hope I get stuck siting next to nice people and not rude people So whos going and where is everyone siting? We should link up

Forum category: 
Shanabana12's picture

It was fun he shouted me for havin the treys angel shirt while he was performing I was so hype lol

melaniesaunders@verizon.net's picture

I got a shoutout on Power 99 online chat on facebook from trey songz after his backstage interview. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am so happy because I almost missed his segment online so i am excited this just made my night. All the philly angels represent at the concert and have fun.

charity24's picture

Yeah I wish I could meet him there to I hope you have a good time Its going to be sooo fun !:)

Shanabana12's picture

I'm going to powerhouse ill be 5th row I'm hoping to still be able to meet him somehow since there aren't any meet and greets for him

shop