Skip directly to content

Philly Angels TCM3D

• Hello Angels, Me and a few other Philly Angels are interested in putting together a TCM3D event. So far there are 5 of us working on putting together this event. We are thinking about putting together promo flyers for the movie and trying to get people out to the theaters to support our fave. We are also going to go to see the movie together and wearing out Angel shirts. As of right now we are going to the 12am Friday show. We are also probably going to a evening Friday show and dinner after the movie. If you are interested in going to see the movie, dinner and helping promote the movie as a group let me know on this post or on Twitter, Instagram or T.A.N @Shae_LoveSongz

News
lashaespratley's picture
on December 18, 2012 - 10:52pm
Forum category: 

Hello Angels, Me and a few other Philly Angels are interested in putting together a TCM3D event. So far there are 5 of us working on putting together this event. We are thinking about putting together promo flyers for the movie and trying to get people out to the theaters to support our fave. We are also going to go to see the movie together and wearing out Angel shirts. As of right now we are going to the 12am Friday show. We are also probably going to a evening Friday show and dinner after the movie. If you are interested in going to see the movie, dinner and helping promote the movie as a group let me know on this post or on Twitter, Instagram or T.A.N @Shae_LoveSongz

Photos

See More

videos

See More

Community

See More

Music

See More
  • params
  • params
  • params
  • params