Skip directly to content

Phillys finest angel

• ybolden154's picture
    (1 year 7 months ago)

I would like Trey to host a slumber party for his angel what celeb do you know that has held a actual slumber part i mean sleepover and everything if that was included in the vip ticket price it would be worth it.I also think angels should get discounted prices for vip tickets as well.We are showing our support through the membership and we need to be reconized more for that we understand that as Trey success climbs his time will become more demanding.But the reason he is as successful as he is now is because of the closeness he has had with his fan base and to let that slip would indeed have a effect on his career Treys fans love him and the love the moments shared with him.

Feedback And Suggestions
ybolden154's picture
on September 18, 2012 - 5:15pm
Forum category: 

I would like Trey to host a slumber party for his angel what celeb do you know that has held a actual slumber part i mean sleepover and everything if that was included in the vip ticket price it would be worth it.I also think angels should get discounted prices for vip tickets as well.We are showing our support through the membership and we need to be reconized more for that we understand that as Trey success climbs his time will become more demanding.But the reason he is as successful as he is now is because of the closeness he has had with his fan base and to let that slip would indeed have a effect on his career Treys fans love him and the love the moments shared with him.

Photos

See More

videos

See More

Community

See More

Music

See More
  • params
  • params
  • params
  • params