Skip directly to content

PLEASE HELP!

Community

• PLEASE HELP!
    February 03, 2012

Hello everyone,

Those of you who follow my stories know that I am passionate about writing. Well as I was doing research on my next story Passion Pain & Pleasure I came across a contest for poetry. SIDEBAR - I'm just so grateful to Trey for so many things...indirectly he's touching so many peoples lives and had I not been writing on him I wouldn't have stumbled across this opportunity....anyway so you know I just had to submit a poem. I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could click the link below and vote for it so I could win. Not sure how people are suppose to vote since it's not clearly explained, but if you could just leave a comment at least they'll know it's being read. Thank you guys so much in advance your support would really mean a lot. 

P.S I hope you guys enjoy the poem as well

BESTSELLERANGEL

http://www.anniversary-gifts-by-year.com/happy-annivesary-poem-occasion....

Prittbrowniiz BestSellerAngel's picture
on Feb 3, 2012 - 05:34PM

Hello everyone,

Those of you who follow my stories know that I am passionate about writing. Well as I was doing research on my next story Passion Pain & Pleasure I came across a contest for poetry. SIDEBAR - I'm just so grateful to Trey for so many things...indirectly he's touching so many peoples lives and had I not been writing on him I wouldn't have stumbled across this opportunity....anyway so you know I just had to submit a poem. I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could click the link below and vote for it so I could win. Not sure how people are suppose to vote since it's not clearly explained, but if you could just leave a comment at least they'll know it's being read. Thank you guys so much in advance your support would really mean a lot. 

P.S I hope you guys enjoy the poem as well

BESTSELLERANGEL

http://www.anniversary-gifts-by-year.com/happy-annivesary-poem-occasion....

Forum category: 
Da Shy Scorpio's picture

Tricia AKA @GimmeUnusual's picture

JamRoC_4eVa's picture

SpiritualAngel's picture

mekaloves86's picture

I just voted I hope you when :)

stlgirl4lyfe2010's picture

shop