Skip directly to content

PLZ SIGN THE PETITION

Community

• PLZ SIGN THE PETITION
    September 17, 2012

IM ASKIN ALL ANGELS TO PLZ SIGN THE PETITION UNDER SEPTEMBER 16TH SO WE CAN GET SINGLE VIP TICKETS AND NOT HAVE TO BUY THEM IN PAIRS!!! THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE SIGNED ALREADY!!!

ashleymcneal2012's picture
on Sep 17, 2012 - 07:14PM

IM ASKIN ALL ANGELS TO PLZ SIGN THE PETITION UNDER SEPTEMBER 16TH SO WE CAN GET SINGLE VIP TICKETS AND NOT HAVE TO BUY THEM IN PAIRS!!! THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE SIGNED ALREADY!!!

Forum category: 
zaylen_ross1's picture

wheres the link to sign it ?

The petition is in the same place just under the date of September 15 and all u have to do is sign your name. 2nd now in the right hand corner it should say your profile then show you right under it. drag your mouse over it or right click over it and it should say edit profile... from their click on it and do ur editing... where you from???

Llalababes's picture

Hi I'm Lala and one of treys new angels. I'm def interested on signin up for da petition but questioning where to go bout dat. Or who I gotta talk to? Also I wana personalize my profile but I'm havin trouble.. So someone help Plz .. I'm new and I def need a lil help. I'm so crazy over trey. So I'm down.

CORRECTION SEP. 15

shop