Skip directly to content

PUSH IT TO THA LIMIT

Community

• PUSH IT TO THA LIMIT
    October 25, 2012

I waited for him every day to pass by in his drop top Benz
    He was fine and he knew it
    I got off work an hour before him
    I discovered him leaving his office parking lot when I worked an extra hour when a co-worker ran late a year before
    Now I browse the mall every day until it was time to catch the bus at 610
    I’m 23 and knew everything about him except where he lived
    He was way out of my league, at the age of 26; he was an accountant executive
    He ordered a low fat blueberry cake and carrot juice from the Starbucks every morning and always left a two dollar tip
    He was beautiful and nice
    I noticed him but he didn’t notice me
    The only time we spoke was in the morning when I was walking in and he was walking out of Starbucks
    He was everything a woman could ever want and his walk made me wonder if he was good in bed
    Christmas was two days away and my job was closing early tomorrow and closed on Christmas
    I waited for him to past but after 30 minutes his Benz didn’t show but a Cadillac Escalade pulled up and I almost jumped out my skin when he asked if I wanted a ride
    My mind said hell yeah I want to give you one too
    But my lips said thanks I think I missed the bus
    He turned on the heat but there was no need, I was on fire, he was right next to me
    I unbuttoned the top two buttons of my coat
    He said was it too hot and reached to turn down the heat and I said no and touched his hand to stop him
    A surge of electricity took over my body and I pulled back and looked down and said no, it’s just me
    You work at the deli across from the Starbucks right he asked and I instantly got wet
    He knew something about me
    I answered yes and he touched my leg and said this is really not the time of year for this kind of entire is it
    I was wearing my black uniform skirt
    I responded I’m kind of weird I stay warm
    Really he said and I could feel myself becoming aroused
    He turned the corner and I realized I hadn’t given him directions
    He told me he had to stop by his place and get his wallet first so that he could put some gas in his Mom’s car
    I screamed you stay with your mom
    He laughed and it was possible, I swear I got wetter
    I apologize Tremaine I shouldn’t have assume that I said
    He looked at me curiously and said how you know my name
    I quickly thought of a lie and said I heard the Starbuck’s barista say it once
    He said that’s strange because what I order never requires my name to be called
    I felt so embarrassed, he placed his hand on my leg again and said want to give it another try
    I swallowed and said I know everything about you except for where you live
    I thought he was going to put me out for a second and he said really
    He said let me hear about myself
    I named all the things I knew and he gave me a look that said he was flattered
    I said I just find you interesting I’m not a stalker or anything
    He smiled and said that’s not fair for me to know so much about him and he only knows where I work
    I felt embarrassed and he placed his hand on my leg again and said it’s Ok
    He drove into his garage and said now you know where I live and invited me in
    I was so nervous and wet that I know I leaked through my skirt
    When we entered his home, it was beautiful and huge; he lived in a Buckhead 3 bedroom alone just like I thought
    He took off his coat and asked me to take a seat on his sofa
    After about ten minutes, I called his name
    He told me to help him look for his wallet
    I found it on his kitchen counter
    I found it I yelled
    He came up front and asked if I searched for his social security number
    We laughed and he complemented my smile and I did the same with his
    He asked what he could give me in return for finding his wallet, I said a ride
    I almost fainted when he said what kind of ride
    I had the opportunity to flirt but my nerves took over and I blushed
    He then placed his hand in my hair and repeated the question and I unknowingly revealed my desires, he smiled and said would you like to stay the night with me
    I didn’t say a word I was so scared
    He said you don’t have to be so afraid of me, I promise nothing will happen unless you want it to
    I smiled and said yes
    He filled his mother‘s car up and drove to her condo and got his Benz
    He allowed me to introduce myself and said this is the young lady I was telling you about Mom
    I looked at him strange and she said you are pretty little thing but are you legal
    I told her my age and Tremaine smiled
    We drove back in his Benz and he asked if I like to be push to the limit
    I didn’t know what he meant but not to sound stupid, I said yes
    He drove into Houston’s and I said I’m not dress for this
    He smiled and said there’s no dress code here
    He paid for dinner and took me back to his place
    I finally built the courage to ask what he meant by what he said to his mother
    He got behind me and began to remove my coat
    He said I told my mother about this beautiful young lady who did catch a 5 o clock bus and then after seeing me pass one evening she began to catch a later bus to see me again
    He began to unbutton my work shirt from behind and said I told her about young lady who never approached me but always spoke as I left Starbuck’s
    Then he began to remove my skirt
    I told her about a young lady who wanted me so much that she found out everything she could about me from others but wasn’t brave enough to ask me herself
    I was in my Victoria Secret’s underwear before he said the words that would change my life forever, I told her about the young lady that I could see being my wife
    I swallowed as he began to remove his clothing and asked have I been with a man before
    I shook my head yes. He kissed my lips then down my belly and said are you sure you been with men or boys
    I couldn’t answer, truthfully in my young age I could barely count on one hand my lovers and none were older than twenty- one
    I whispered no I have never been with a man before
    He smiled and said would you like to be
    I swallowed and said yes
    He took my hand and led me to the shower in his bedroom
    He told me not be nervous as he removed our underwear
    I couldn’t feel my legs but I know I stepped in the shower
    His shower cut on as we entered and the temperature adjusted to our body heat
    His hands massage me
    I silently moaned as they went from washing my hair to my feet
    I watched him clean his body and the shower became cold because my body temperature rose
    He smiled
    He dried me off and told me climb in the bed
    He whispered that he would be gentle as he entered me from behind
    When I took it, he said he knew I was a big girl, I whimpered
    He began to make circles inside me and I cried out in pleasure, the more I came the deeper he went
    Do you like to push it to the limit Amber, he asked softly
    Yes I said, he placed two fingers on my clit and went deeper and I said the words he was pushing out me
    I said I love you and he said repeat it baby
    I repeated and he pushed me to the limit all night
    He took me to work every day after that night and tomorrow I will be his wife

lisaleigh30's picture
on Oct 25, 2012 - 11:42AM

I waited for him every day to pass by in his drop top Benz
He was fine and he knew it
I got off work an hour before him
I discovered him leaving his office parking lot when I worked an extra hour when a co-worker ran late a year before
Now I browse the mall every day until it was time to catch the bus at 610
I’m 23 and knew everything about him except where he lived
He was way out of my league, at the age of 26; he was an accountant executive
He ordered a low fat blueberry cake and carrot juice from the Starbucks every morning and always left a two dollar tip
He was beautiful and nice
I noticed him but he didn’t notice me
The only time we spoke was in the morning when I was walking in and he was walking out of Starbucks
He was everything a woman could ever want and his walk made me wonder if he was good in bed
Christmas was two days away and my job was closing early tomorrow and closed on Christmas
I waited for him to past but after 30 minutes his Benz didn’t show but a Cadillac Escalade pulled up and I almost jumped out my skin when he asked if I wanted a ride
My mind said hell yeah I want to give you one too
But my lips said thanks I think I missed the bus
He turned on the heat but there was no need, I was on fire, he was right next to me
I unbuttoned the top two buttons of my coat
He said was it too hot and reached to turn down the heat and I said no and touched his hand to stop him
A surge of electricity took over my body and I pulled back and looked down and said no, it’s just me
You work at the deli across from the Starbucks right he asked and I instantly got wet
He knew something about me
I answered yes and he touched my leg and said this is really not the time of year for this kind of entire is it
I was wearing my black uniform skirt
I responded I’m kind of weird I stay warm
Really he said and I could feel myself becoming aroused
He turned the corner and I realized I hadn’t given him directions
He told me he had to stop by his place and get his wallet first so that he could put some gas in his Mom’s car
I screamed you stay with your mom
He laughed and it was possible, I swear I got wetter
I apologize Tremaine I shouldn’t have assume that I said
He looked at me curiously and said how you know my name
I quickly thought of a lie and said I heard the Starbuck’s barista say it once
He said that’s strange because what I order never requires my name to be called
I felt so embarrassed, he placed his hand on my leg again and said want to give it another try
I swallowed and said I know everything about you except for where you live
I thought he was going to put me out for a second and he said really
He said let me hear about myself
I named all the things I knew and he gave me a look that said he was flattered
I said I just find you interesting I’m not a stalker or anything
He smiled and said that’s not fair for me to know so much about him and he only knows where I work
I felt embarrassed and he placed his hand on my leg again and said it’s Ok
He drove into his garage and said now you know where I live and invited me in
I was so nervous and wet that I know I leaked through my skirt
When we entered his home, it was beautiful and huge; he lived in a Buckhead 3 bedroom alone just like I thought
He took off his coat and asked me to take a seat on his sofa
After about ten minutes, I called his name
He told me to help him look for his wallet
I found it on his kitchen counter
I found it I yelled
He came up front and asked if I searched for his social security number
We laughed and he complemented my smile and I did the same with his
He asked what he could give me in return for finding his wallet, I said a ride
I almost fainted when he said what kind of ride
I had the opportunity to flirt but my nerves took over and I blushed
He then placed his hand in my hair and repeated the question and I unknowingly revealed my desires, he smiled and said would you like to stay the night with me
I didn’t say a word I was so scared
He said you don’t have to be so afraid of me, I promise nothing will happen unless you want it to
I smiled and said yes
He filled his mother‘s car up and drove to her condo and got his Benz
He allowed me to introduce myself and said this is the young lady I was telling you about Mom
I looked at him strange and she said you are pretty little thing but are you legal
I told her my age and Tremaine smiled
We drove back in his Benz and he asked if I like to be push to the limit
I didn’t know what he meant but not to sound stupid, I said yes
He drove into Houston’s and I said I’m not dress for this
He smiled and said there’s no dress code here
He paid for dinner and took me back to his place
I finally built the courage to ask what he meant by what he said to his mother
He got behind me and began to remove my coat
He said I told my mother about this beautiful young lady who did catch a 5 o clock bus and then after seeing me pass one evening she began to catch a later bus to see me again
He began to unbutton my work shirt from behind and said I told her about young lady who never approached me but always spoke as I left Starbuck’s
Then he began to remove my skirt
I told her about a young lady who wanted me so much that she found out everything she could about me from others but wasn’t brave enough to ask me herself
I was in my Victoria Secret’s underwear before he said the words that would change my life forever, I told her about the young lady that I could see being my wife
I swallowed as he began to remove his clothing and asked have I been with a man before
I shook my head yes. He kissed my lips then down my belly and said are you sure you been with men or boys
I couldn’t answer, truthfully in my young age I could barely count on one hand my lovers and none were older than twenty- one
I whispered no I have never been with a man before
He smiled and said would you like to be
I swallowed and said yes
He took my hand and led me to the shower in his bedroom
He told me not be nervous as he removed our underwear
I couldn’t feel my legs but I know I stepped in the shower
His shower cut on as we entered and the temperature adjusted to our body heat
His hands massage me
I silently moaned as they went from washing my hair to my feet
I watched him clean his body and the shower became cold because my body temperature rose
He smiled
He dried me off and told me climb in the bed
He whispered that he would be gentle as he entered me from behind
When I took it, he said he knew I was a big girl, I whimpered
He began to make circles inside me and I cried out in pleasure, the more I came the deeper he went
Do you like to push it to the limit Amber, he asked softly
Yes I said, he placed two fingers on my clit and went deeper and I said the words he was pushing out me
I said I love you and he said repeat it baby
I repeated and he pushed me to the limit all night
He took me to work every day after that night and tomorrow I will be his wife

Forum category: 

shop