Skip directly to content

Realness

Community

• Realness
    December 31, 2012

I think realness really stems back to our roots to who God created us to be. It seems that the desires of peoples hearts haven't changed but the view of what makes a person whole has. We place so much emphasis on being successful and living up to a vision that in the end leaves us empty and only wanting more. When in reality all we really need is love. The love of Christ and of our Father who created us...

I'm not one to join social networks. I actually don't even have a facebook or anything. I just got inspired when I saw a talk show with Trey on it. When I was watching the show it just made me think about how even people who are the most successful have the same desires in life. Desires for love, family and to belong to something more than ourselfs. In the end it is only God who can fill us where were empty. Who can ultimatley give us the desires of our hearts. We have to foucs on him and his will and not what the world can give us.

angelsecrets8's picture
on Dec 31, 2012 - 10:03PM

I think realness really stems back to our roots to who God created us to be. It seems that the desires of peoples hearts haven't changed but the view of what makes a person whole has. We place so much emphasis on being successful and living up to a vision that in the end leaves us empty and only wanting more. When in reality all we really need is love. The love of Christ and of our Father who created us...

I'm not one to join social networks. I actually don't even have a facebook or anything. I just got inspired when I saw a talk show with Trey on it. When I was watching the show it just made me think about how even people who are the most successful have the same desires in life. Desires for love, family and to belong to something more than ourselfs. In the end it is only God who can fill us where were empty. Who can ultimatley give us the desires of our hearts. We have to foucs on him and his will and not what the world can give us.

Forum category: 

shop