Skip directly to content

SEX AIN'T BETTER THAN LOVE

• lisaleigh30's picture
    (1 year 9 months ago)

Devin watched Ebony in action, she chewed them up and spit them out, he learned over the past six months that a man had to have it together before approaching the caramel bombshell with hazel green eyes and a brick house body to match the obviously educated mind,
    "Do you believe in love at first sight?"

Ebony kept sipping her caramel apple martini,"no but even if I did I wouldn’t find it with you"

"Do you always give men this hard of a time?"

"Why, shouldn’t I"

"No, well yes you should give other men a hard time so that I can be with you all night"

She smiled still keeping her head forward

"Wow she smiles, may I have a name"

Ebony turned to the very attractive mid 30’s chocolate drink of water before her; "you haven't earn the right to call me by my name"

"How may I earn that right?"

"Can you handle the truth or do you prefer what you want to hear"

"The truth is always best like my mother who is a very wise woman by the way always says"

"Are you a momma’s boy?"

"To the heart, can you handle that"

"What makes you think that you will ever have the opportunity to introduce me to your mother or even get me from this bar"

"Who said anything about you meeting her I just asked if you can handle me being a momma’s boy"

Ebony smiled again

"Awh two smiles in a row I must be doing very well", he leaned into her ear and whispered what must I do to make that smile a moan

Ebony’s temperature rose with his boldness and she felt that boldness decreased when she grab what she could of his member and said well looks like you already half way there. "So you stroke as good as you feel?"

"I guess it’s only one way to find out"

"Really, you want me to find your ex and ask"

He snickered "no I had every intention on showing you tonight and if you’re willing the rest of your life"

"Wow you moving a little fast aren’t you baby boy, again you haven’t gotten me from the bar"

He grabbed her by the legs and cuff her in his arms in a bridal position, "now I’ve gotten you from the bar will I get the chance to show how well I can make you mine"

Ebony blushed, "yes and if you can make me lose my breath I will do my best to do the same to you"

Tremaine watched as Ebony took the business card and left at the front of the bar, which was his signal that she was staying the night at somewhere besides home and call her cell by 9 in the morning and if she didn’t answer come looking for her

He loved Ebony like a best friend should; he protected her like a brother and listen to her problems like a sister. He attended gatherings and special events when she needed him, but he always felt sorry for her victims, they rarely lasted longer than six months and if they did she always found a way to get rid of them, he was the only permanent man in her life besides her father

Devin watched Ebony leave all her personal belongings inside her Jag, she took only her keys and I.D. to his Cadillac Jeep. "Your chariot awaits" as he open the door for her

"A gentleman I like that"

He got in and placed his hand on her knee, "let’s see how much of a gentleman you think I am when we make it to my place"

Ebony laughed to herself she had no plans on going to his place, they weren’t going to make it there

They drove east on the highway about ten miles when she asked him to pull over and said she was feeling sick, she guided him to a local park by the river front

She got out and began to remove her clothing in front of the headlights, it wasn’t long before the ignition was off and a nearly nude Devin was placing her on the hood and tasting her

Yes he passed test number one she thought, once she cummed he lifted up and protected his member and fingered her as he whispered that she was a keeper in her ear and she cam again only harder

Yes he passed test number two she thought, he entered her and placed her legs over his shoulders and went deeper, when she said he was too deep, he lifted her butt and stroked from side and side until he opened her up and with one deep stroke she cam again

An hour and six position changes later his sweat dripped on her back as he stroked her from behind in the back seat, he bit her neck as he released his orgasm inside her, she shivered as the ultimate pleasure flowed her body from double strokes: his member deep inside her and his fingertips on her clit

They drove to Devin's place and he passed every test as they taste and love each other till dawn

Tears of joy fell from her eyes as his face fell to her belly and he whispered yes Ebony you are definitely a keeper

"How do you know my name?"

Fan talk
lisaleigh30's picture
on July 10, 2012 - 7:11pm
Forum category: 

Devin watched Ebony in action, she chewed them up and spit them out, he learned over the past six months that a man had to have it together before approaching the caramel bombshell with hazel green eyes and a brick house body to match the obviously educated mind,
"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

Ebony kept sipping her caramel apple martini,"no but even if I did I wouldn’t find it with you"

"Do you always give men this hard of a time?"

"Why, shouldn’t I"

"No, well yes you should give other men a hard time so that I can be with you all night"

She smiled still keeping her head forward

"Wow she smiles, may I have a name"

Ebony turned to the very attractive mid 30’s chocolate drink of water before her; "you haven't earn the right to call me by my name"

"How may I earn that right?"

"Can you handle the truth or do you prefer what you want to hear"

"The truth is always best like my mother who is a very wise woman by the way always says"

"Are you a momma’s boy?"

"To the heart, can you handle that"

"What makes you think that you will ever have the opportunity to introduce me to your mother or even get me from this bar"

"Who said anything about you meeting her I just asked if you can handle me being a momma’s boy"

Ebony smiled again

"Awh two smiles in a row I must be doing very well", he leaned into her ear and whispered what must I do to make that smile a moan

Ebony’s temperature rose with his boldness and she felt that boldness decreased when she grab what she could of his member and said well looks like you already half way there. "So you stroke as good as you feel?"

"I guess it’s only one way to find out"

"Really, you want me to find your ex and ask"

He snickered "no I had every intention on showing you tonight and if you’re willing the rest of your life"

"Wow you moving a little fast aren’t you baby boy, again you haven’t gotten me from the bar"

He grabbed her by the legs and cuff her in his arms in a bridal position, "now I’ve gotten you from the bar will I get the chance to show how well I can make you mine"

Ebony blushed, "yes and if you can make me lose my breath I will do my best to do the same to you"

Tremaine watched as Ebony took the business card and left at the front of the bar, which was his signal that she was staying the night at somewhere besides home and call her cell by 9 in the morning and if she didn’t answer come looking for her

He loved Ebony like a best friend should; he protected her like a brother and listen to her problems like a sister. He attended gatherings and special events when she needed him, but he always felt sorry for her victims, they rarely lasted longer than six months and if they did she always found a way to get rid of them, he was the only permanent man in her life besides her father

Devin watched Ebony leave all her personal belongings inside her Jag, she took only her keys and I.D. to his Cadillac Jeep. "Your chariot awaits" as he open the door for her

"A gentleman I like that"

He got in and placed his hand on her knee, "let’s see how much of a gentleman you think I am when we make it to my place"

Ebony laughed to herself she had no plans on going to his place, they weren’t going to make it there

They drove east on the highway about ten miles when she asked him to pull over and said she was feeling sick, she guided him to a local park by the river front

She got out and began to remove her clothing in front of the headlights, it wasn’t long before the ignition was off and a nearly nude Devin was placing her on the hood and tasting her

Yes he passed test number one she thought, once she cummed he lifted up and protected his member and fingered her as he whispered that she was a keeper in her ear and she cam again only harder

Yes he passed test number two she thought, he entered her and placed her legs over his shoulders and went deeper, when she said he was too deep, he lifted her butt and stroked from side and side until he opened her up and with one deep stroke she cam again

An hour and six position changes later his sweat dripped on her back as he stroked her from behind in the back seat, he bit her neck as he released his orgasm inside her, she shivered as the ultimate pleasure flowed her body from double strokes: his member deep inside her and his fingertips on her clit

They drove to Devin's place and he passed every test as they taste and love each other till dawn

Tears of joy fell from her eyes as his face fell to her belly and he whispered yes Ebony you are definitely a keeper

"How do you know my name?"

Numba1Hon's picture

What's going on? After doing everything under the sun with a strange man, she doesn't want him to know her name and she is shedding tears of joy about the sex and flattery until she realizes he knows who she is. That's when she starts to worry? I don't get it. So what is Tremaine supposed to do if they find her dead. I have been trying to figure this out so I read all the way to Chapter 5 and I suppose the problem has something to do with Tremaine and something else in her past. I hope we are going to find out how all of this is connected.

Da Shy Scorpio's picture

I missed reading ur stories. But whoooo hoooo. They sure didn't waste any time I c. Such freaks! Lol

So_Sweet's picture

That was cute, I really enjoyed that. You truly have a gift.

JamRoC_4eVa's picture

Oh shit STALKER, he been doing is research on her

vivianbryan62's picture

wow i cant wait to how this one end

tamarahshivers's picture

THIS STORY IS INTERESTING. I LOVE IT

stlgirl4lyfe2010's picture

oh hell interesting story

Photos

See More

videos

See More