Skip directly to content

SEX AIN'T BETTER THAN LOVE II

Community

• SEX AIN'T BETTER THAN LOVE II
    July 11, 2012

Ebony moved closer to the headboard, "I said how you know my name"

Devin moved closer to her, "I heard Tremaine say it once at Club Infidelity"

Ebony slapped him and moved quickly from the bed, "liar, he never said my real name anywhere near Infidelity", she begin to dress and grabbed her Louis Vuitton’s, "I don’t know how you found out my name and I don’t really care to found out but I want you to forget it and everything else you may know about me tonight"

Devin grabbed her by the waist,"please don’t leave like this"

She tried to strike him but he blocked, she used a self-defense move and he block, she stood shocked, "I see you know how to take care of yourself more than the average man"

Devin touched her cheek said don’t be afraid of this Ebony

She was officially intimidated by him and that wasn’t good, unlike most women her hot spot wasn’t her neck or earlobe it was her right cheek, "I’m not afraid of anything but I want to leave and I will kill you if I have to"

Devin stepped back and allowed her to leave, he waited until he heard the door slam and grabbed his boxers to follow her, when he made it outside she was half way down the street, damn she could move in stilettos he thought

Ebony didn’t have any idea how far she had to walk to the nearest house, he lived in a very nice home in Lithonia with very few neighbors, she didn’t see any houses, she spotted one but Devin swerved in front of her and stepped out in his boxers, "is you crazy or something"

"No but this is, you made love to me last night and now that you find out that I knew your name you’re running"

Ebony stared at him, "love, we fucked last night"

"You don’t look men in the eyes when you fuck them"

Ebony begin to walk around the Jeep, "I don’t know who you are but I don’t want to see you again and if my brother finds out about this"

"Tremaine will find out from you and I later on today about last night over breakfast"

Ebony continued to sprint towards the house

"That house is vacant Ebony"

She looked at him, "you know what fuck you, you bring me out here in the middle of nowhere and basically expose to me you are a stalker and then you have the audacity to try and hold me hostage", he grabbed her arm, "stay away from me damnit", she pulled away so hard she fell on the grass

He laughed

"That’s not funny", he kept laughing until she begin to laugh, she looked at the sky and realized she was in the middle of nowhere with nothing but a dress and stilettos on running from a man she just fucked all because he knew her name before she told him

Devin closed his eyes, "Ebony I promise I will explain everything to you on the way to Infidelity but I wouldn’t feel right if you didn't allow me to take you back to your car and if you don’t like what I tell you on the way I promise to never speak to you again"

She got up with his help, "I better know you’re social before we make it to my car"

He smiled,"Scotts honor, although I’ve never been a scott"

She laughed,I hope I don’t regret this she thought

Tremaine locked up Infidelity and dove Roberto his bar manager home and went to Wal-Mart to shop for the week, it was a habit he formed after changing the hours and he hasn’t broken it yet

He was grabbing some fruit when a name he hadn't heard in years from the only voice that called him that said Hello Tan, Brenda he thought to himself and turned to see a ghost

"It’s good to see you again Tan", Brenda heard that Tremaine had changed for the better but seeing it for herself she knew that coming back was the right decision

"Hello Brenda", Tremaine felt as if his heart was pounding from his chest Brenda not only broke it but she drove over it with a truck, "it’s always good to see an old friend"

"An old friend, I guess I deserve that", Brenda regretted for many years leaving Tremaine but she was scared and confused and like most young women who didn’t fully understand true love she ran from it but now she knew that he was the man for her and she was going to do anything she had to win him back, she hugged him

Tremaine felt anger and confusion, she left him after he proposed to her with no explanation only a note and half the bills, he pulled back,"how long have you been back in town"

"I just got back last week; I was hoping you still did the traditional Sunday morning Wal-Mart shopping"

He thought how he would always buy Butter Pecan ice cream for her, he started placing vegetables in his cart, "what is it Brenda"

"I miss you Tremaine"

He laughed under his breath, "you miss me, you left me with no explanation on my birthday with a note saying you weren’t ready for love but you fuck me every chance you got"

She closed her eyes part of her wanted to let go but she couldn’t she needed him, "I’m sorry Tremaine"

He took a deep breath, "I’m sorry too" and he begin to walk away

She closed her eyes and told herself you can do this, "Tremaine we have a daughter together"

He stood frozen his back still turned to her
    Ebony sat in the Jeep shocked as the sun rose, Devin explain that he was one of the richest men in Atlanta and that he own half of the road she had just been walking down thirty minutes ago and that vacant home was one of his guess homes and that come on line was his way of telling her that he was ready to make her his wife

Devin touched the back of her left hand, "Ebony are you alright, was that too much information"

Ebony couldn’t speak not only to hear everything he spoke but that she was the reason for it

lisaleigh30's picture
on Jul 11, 2012 - 05:43PM

Ebony moved closer to the headboard, "I said how you know my name"

Devin moved closer to her, "I heard Tremaine say it once at Club Infidelity"

Ebony slapped him and moved quickly from the bed, "liar, he never said my real name anywhere near Infidelity", she begin to dress and grabbed her Louis Vuitton’s, "I don’t know how you found out my name and I don’t really care to found out but I want you to forget it and everything else you may know about me tonight"

Devin grabbed her by the waist,"please don’t leave like this"

She tried to strike him but he blocked, she used a self-defense move and he block, she stood shocked, "I see you know how to take care of yourself more than the average man"

Devin touched her cheek said don’t be afraid of this Ebony

She was officially intimidated by him and that wasn’t good, unlike most women her hot spot wasn’t her neck or earlobe it was her right cheek, "I’m not afraid of anything but I want to leave and I will kill you if I have to"

Devin stepped back and allowed her to leave, he waited until he heard the door slam and grabbed his boxers to follow her, when he made it outside she was half way down the street, damn she could move in stilettos he thought

Ebony didn’t have any idea how far she had to walk to the nearest house, he lived in a very nice home in Lithonia with very few neighbors, she didn’t see any houses, she spotted one but Devin swerved in front of her and stepped out in his boxers, "is you crazy or something"

"No but this is, you made love to me last night and now that you find out that I knew your name you’re running"

Ebony stared at him, "love, we fucked last night"

"You don’t look men in the eyes when you fuck them"

Ebony begin to walk around the Jeep, "I don’t know who you are but I don’t want to see you again and if my brother finds out about this"

"Tremaine will find out from you and I later on today about last night over breakfast"

Ebony continued to sprint towards the house

"That house is vacant Ebony"

She looked at him, "you know what fuck you, you bring me out here in the middle of nowhere and basically expose to me you are a stalker and then you have the audacity to try and hold me hostage", he grabbed her arm, "stay away from me damnit", she pulled away so hard she fell on the grass

He laughed

"That’s not funny", he kept laughing until she begin to laugh, she looked at the sky and realized she was in the middle of nowhere with nothing but a dress and stilettos on running from a man she just fucked all because he knew her name before she told him

Devin closed his eyes, "Ebony I promise I will explain everything to you on the way to Infidelity but I wouldn’t feel right if you didn't allow me to take you back to your car and if you don’t like what I tell you on the way I promise to never speak to you again"

She got up with his help, "I better know you’re social before we make it to my car"

He smiled,"Scotts honor, although I’ve never been a scott"

She laughed,I hope I don’t regret this she thought

Tremaine locked up Infidelity and dove Roberto his bar manager home and went to Wal-Mart to shop for the week, it was a habit he formed after changing the hours and he hasn’t broken it yet

He was grabbing some fruit when a name he hadn't heard in years from the only voice that called him that said Hello Tan, Brenda he thought to himself and turned to see a ghost

"It’s good to see you again Tan", Brenda heard that Tremaine had changed for the better but seeing it for herself she knew that coming back was the right decision

"Hello Brenda", Tremaine felt as if his heart was pounding from his chest Brenda not only broke it but she drove over it with a truck, "it’s always good to see an old friend"

"An old friend, I guess I deserve that", Brenda regretted for many years leaving Tremaine but she was scared and confused and like most young women who didn’t fully understand true love she ran from it but now she knew that he was the man for her and she was going to do anything she had to win him back, she hugged him

Tremaine felt anger and confusion, she left him after he proposed to her with no explanation only a note and half the bills, he pulled back,"how long have you been back in town"

"I just got back last week; I was hoping you still did the traditional Sunday morning Wal-Mart shopping"

He thought how he would always buy Butter Pecan ice cream for her, he started placing vegetables in his cart, "what is it Brenda"

"I miss you Tremaine"

He laughed under his breath, "you miss me, you left me with no explanation on my birthday with a note saying you weren’t ready for love but you fuck me every chance you got"

She closed her eyes part of her wanted to let go but she couldn’t she needed him, "I’m sorry Tremaine"

He took a deep breath, "I’m sorry too" and he begin to walk away

She closed her eyes and told herself you can do this, "Tremaine we have a daughter together"

He stood frozen his back still turned to her
Ebony sat in the Jeep shocked as the sun rose, Devin explain that he was one of the richest men in Atlanta and that he own half of the road she had just been walking down thirty minutes ago and that vacant home was one of his guess homes and that come on line was his way of telling her that he was ready to make her his wife

Devin touched the back of her left hand, "Ebony are you alright, was that too much information"

Ebony couldn’t speak not only to hear everything he spoke but that she was the reason for it

Forum category: 

Stalker much? Devin, ebony and brenda all crazy!

JamRoC_4eVa's picture

Oh yes, dis us getting GOOD... Trey got a daughter,wow.. Didn't c dat coming...

tamarahshivers's picture

WOW. I AM GLAD U R WRITING ON HERE AGAIN. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER TOO.

precious_perlie's picture

wow..intersting....

vivianbryan62's picture

coool cant wait for next ch

stlgirl4lyfe2010's picture

wow this is gonna be good

shop