Skip directly to content

SEX AIN'T BETTER THAN LOVE III

• "Ebony, are you alright, I'm starting to get scared"

"Don't, I just need a minute here, let me get this straight, you walked into my bank office three years ago and asked for a loan. I approved it and three months later the loan I approved helped your business bomb. Six months later I gave you some financial advice that made you millions within a year of taking it, not to mention the investments and stocks you've earned"

"Yes"

"But I really don't recall meeting you before"

"Well, if it makes you feel any better I was about 100 pounds lighter with braces and glasses"

"I don't know what to say Devin right now I'm just a little overwhelmed by all this"

"Say yes"

"Yes, yes to what"

"To becoming my wife"

Ebony begin to laugh but once she realized that he wasn't she look at him, "you serious"

"Very"

"We barely know each other"

He laughed to himself, "I find it interesting Ebony that you're willing to suck and fuck me all night but you don't believe that I would marry you today if you allowed me to"

He once again made her speechless, Devin sensed that a man had never been that real with her before so he fell back a little with his boldness," why don't we go to my home and you can cleaned up"

"Wait, I can't do that"

"Do what, you thought the place you where at last night was my home, well allow me to be as honest as you handle until you're ready for more"

Ebony couldn't believe she was doing this but if he was being anything less than honest she would have smelt the bullshit by now so she took a chance and said ok but I still have to get a change of clothes

Devin popped open his glove compartment and pulled out a stack of money and said we can buy you some clothes on the way there

That did it for Ebony, he passed the tests he needed to get her, she secretly hoped he could pass all the most important tests; the ones to keep her

Tremaine slowly turned to Brenda "what did you just say"

She smiled with relief, "we have a daughter", she begin to step closer to him, "her name is Belle and everyday she looks more and more like you"

Tremaine begin to leave, "I don't believe you"

"Tremaine, I would never lie about something like this"

He kept walking and she followed him to his Benz, "What kind of woman would keep a man from his only child"

"A foolish one"

That caught his attention, Brenda was a smart woman both book and street so hearing those words from her definitely made him listen, "Why are you telling me this now Brenda"

"I need your help"

He begin to open the Benz door, "I knew it, I fucking knew it, you are still the same old selfish Brenda"

"He took her from us"

Tremaine didn't get in the car, he turned to Brenda who had tears in her eyes, "what"

Ebony shopped and followed Devin to the same beautiful mansion she had passed by several times in the past year, "this is your home"

He touched her hand "and it can be yours too if you allow"

"Why do you always say that"

"What"

"Allow"

"Well I would think a woman as independent as yourself would already know but a man can only do what a woman allows"

Ebony liked that answer alot, she already knew that, she just wanted to see if he would give the right answer, "I just might allow it if you keep this up"

They entered his home and the butler greeted them "should I have Nina to set another place at the table sir"

"Yes and have her to prepare a shower for Miss Ebony"

"Yes right away sir"

"Do people always do what you ask Mr. Smalls"

"Sometimes"

"If I can get all this being your wife, I think I might marry you"

They laughed together

Fan talk
lisaleigh30's picture
on July 14, 2012 - 4:42pm
Forum category: 

"Ebony, are you alright, I'm starting to get scared"

"Don't, I just need a minute here, let me get this straight, you walked into my bank office three years ago and asked for a loan. I approved it and three months later the loan I approved helped your business bomb. Six months later I gave you some financial advice that made you millions within a year of taking it, not to mention the investments and stocks you've earned"

"Yes"

"But I really don't recall meeting you before"

"Well, if it makes you feel any better I was about 100 pounds lighter with braces and glasses"

"I don't know what to say Devin right now I'm just a little overwhelmed by all this"

"Say yes"

"Yes, yes to what"

"To becoming my wife"

Ebony begin to laugh but once she realized that he wasn't she look at him, "you serious"

"Very"

"We barely know each other"

He laughed to himself, "I find it interesting Ebony that you're willing to suck and fuck me all night but you don't believe that I would marry you today if you allowed me to"

He once again made her speechless, Devin sensed that a man had never been that real with her before so he fell back a little with his boldness," why don't we go to my home and you can cleaned up"

"Wait, I can't do that"

"Do what, you thought the place you where at last night was my home, well allow me to be as honest as you handle until you're ready for more"

Ebony couldn't believe she was doing this but if he was being anything less than honest she would have smelt the bullshit by now so she took a chance and said ok but I still have to get a change of clothes

Devin popped open his glove compartment and pulled out a stack of money and said we can buy you some clothes on the way there

That did it for Ebony, he passed the tests he needed to get her, she secretly hoped he could pass all the most important tests; the ones to keep her

Tremaine slowly turned to Brenda "what did you just say"

She smiled with relief, "we have a daughter", she begin to step closer to him, "her name is Belle and everyday she looks more and more like you"

Tremaine begin to leave, "I don't believe you"

"Tremaine, I would never lie about something like this"

He kept walking and she followed him to his Benz, "What kind of woman would keep a man from his only child"

"A foolish one"

That caught his attention, Brenda was a smart woman both book and street so hearing those words from her definitely made him listen, "Why are you telling me this now Brenda"

"I need your help"

He begin to open the Benz door, "I knew it, I fucking knew it, you are still the same old selfish Brenda"

"He took her from us"

Tremaine didn't get in the car, he turned to Brenda who had tears in her eyes, "what"

Ebony shopped and followed Devin to the same beautiful mansion she had passed by several times in the past year, "this is your home"

He touched her hand "and it can be yours too if you allow"

"Why do you always say that"

"What"

"Allow"

"Well I would think a woman as independent as yourself would already know but a man can only do what a woman allows"

Ebony liked that answer alot, she already knew that, she just wanted to see if he would give the right answer, "I just might allow it if you keep this up"

They entered his home and the butler greeted them "should I have Nina to set another place at the table sir"

"Yes and have her to prepare a shower for Miss Ebony"

"Yes right away sir"

"Do people always do what you ask Mr. Smalls"

"Sometimes"

"If I can get all this being your wife, I think I might marry you"

They laughed together

lisaleigh30's picture

lld

lisaleigh30's picture

Trying to keep the story 2 gether

lisaleigh30's picture

This is for those who haven't read it yet

Da Shy Scorpio's picture

I still think they crazy. Like really ebony? How u gunna f dude w/o knowin his name? I don't trust him

More's picture

Well, maybe I might be wrong but something is up here, how ends this? lol

More's picture

Mmmmm. I have a bad feeling about Ebony and this dude

JamRoC_4eVa's picture

Oh lawd, who da hell took trey daughter ... Ebony need 2 do her research b4 she start getting use 2 da rich life... Dis is getting so good...

tamarahshivers's picture

I AM SO DRAWN TO THIS STORY. I WANNA KNOW WHO HAS TREY'S DAUGHTER AND IF EBONY WILL SAY YES TO DEVIN.

vivianbryan62's picture

i need more i loving it cant wait to see who is trey daughter and who gotta her

Photos

See More

videos

See More

Community

See More

Music

See More
  • params
  • params