Skip directly to content

SEX AIN'T BETTER THAN LOVE IV

Community

• SEX AIN'T BETTER THAN LOVE IV
    July 18, 2012

Tremaine poured the coffee in his cup and drop two spoons of sugar and stirred, he wasn't even upset anymore, he was taken aback

"Brenda do you realize you told me when you left me you found out you were pregnant and instead of returning, you marry another man, once he became abusive you left him and after six months of running he found you"

"Tan"

"Don't call me that Brenda, Tremaine will do just fine"

She took a disappointing breath and said Tremaine I didn't want things to turn out like this

He sipped the coffee and moved to the barstool next to her, never looking her in the face, "then how did you want it to happen Brenda, because you are the one who made all the decisions without my imput but now you need me to get a child"

She interrupted him, "our child Tremaine"

He sat the cup down and spotted the time, it was almost twelve and he hadn't called Ebony, he rushed to the phone

Brenda watched him move like lightning and listened as Ebony explain as much as she could to him and said she was on the way, he put down his phone

"Ebony and her new friend Devin will be here soon"

"Ebony, I guess she still hasn't admitted to herself that she is in love with you"

"You are in no position to point fingers at anyone Brenda, Ebony and I are very close and not everybody has to express love through sex"

Brenda was offended but she took his insults she knew he was still hurt, "I believe that as well Tremaine but I also know women and I definitely know Ebony"

"You dont know anything about her" Tremaine said sternly

"You're right I don't know anything about her now but six years ago she was very much in love with you and if she still hasn't settled yet, then her feelings hasn't changed"

Tremaine turned to Brenda and coldly looked at her "I still haven't gotten over your actions Brenda, know I love Ebony and she loves me and whether I chose to do what you ask or not you will not disrespect her in my home, do you understand"

Brenda took in all the desire to latch out and said agreed

Ebony kissed Devin's neck as he stroked deeply,"we are supposed to be meeting Tremaine"

"He can wait a little longer baby"

"You are so bad"

"Only for you baby, now give me more of this sweet pussy"

Two hours later they were walking hand and hand into Tremaine's apartment building, they rode the elevator as she admired her ring finger. Ebony tapped on the door and straighten Devin's collar

"Tremaine is going to flip when he hears this story"

I think he will flip when he sees the ring Devin said before kissing her lips

Tremaine opened the door to a hand showing a very nice diamond ring and said well I guess I'm not the only one with a interesting story to tell, he opened the door wider to allow a smiling Ebony see a blushing Brenda

"What the fuck is she doing here" Ebony expressed before stepping into the door

"It's good to see you too Ebony" Brenda said sarcastically

Ebony got control of herself and said excuse me Devin, she grabbed Tremaine by the right arm and speedily they went into his bedroom, Ebony was shaking her head as they went, she slammed the door behind them

Tremaine laughed "I don't think you know your own strength"

"Don't fucking change the subject on me, what the hell is that bitch doing here"

"Ebony, I have forgiven her and I didn't allow her to disrespect you in my house and I won't allow you to disrespect her, now Brenda and I"

"First before you even attempt to get me to understand what's going on let me make this clear, I was here before she was your woman, while she was your woman, after she left, and I'm still here, so damn right that bitch better not disrespect me in front of you, now I on the otherhand has earned every right not only as your friend but as a woman to call that hoe anything I see she is, now Devin and I came to have lunch with you, not the two of you, I'm gone and when she is that's when you can call us to return"

Ebony was on the way out the door when Tremaine shouted Brenda and I have a daughter together, Ebony froze and then turned to him, she was fire red

"What the fuck did you just say"

"First can you please calm down for me but Brenda returned to Atlanta so I could get custody of our daughter"

"Ain't this a blimp, see I find it very ironic that she can come back into your life tell you a sob story and you wanna be Captain Save A Hoe Tremaine"

"She is not a hoe"

"You fucked her"

"No I didn't"

"I'm not going to let you do this to yourself Tremaine, how do you even know that she is telling you the truth"

"I don't know, I mean I'm willing to step up to the plate, if Belle is my child"

"Belle, Beauty in French, wow, of course"

"Don't be this way Ebony", he tried to hold her but she pulled away

"I love you Tremaine not only as a friend but as the man you are but I refuse to hold you head over the toilet while you purk out liquor from drunkiness over a broken heart or work thirteen hours at night and six hour days to help your business to stay afloat"

"I'm just being responsible Ebony"

Ebony didn't want to argue anymore, she touched his face, "Tremaine I will always be there for you but I can't accept her back into your life again, I never thought I would say this,it's either me or her Trey"

Tremaine stepped back, she hadn't called him that in years, "don't make me do that Ebony because you might not like the answer"

She held back her tears, she walked over kissed his cheek and said you're right I won't and walked out

Devin stood at the doorway for a moment, "Brenda it's been a long time"

"Yes it has", Brenda blushed, "Ebony has always been lucky with men"

"There was a time when you could say the same"

"I hope she doesn't make the same mistake I did"

"What was that Brenda"

Brenda walked over to him and touched his member on the outside of his pants, "letting such a gift walk away"

"Don't even go there Brenda, our arrangement was just that an arrangement"

They both gave each other some distance when they heard Ebony's stillettos coming from the back. Ebony looked at Devin as if to search for an answer, he had seen many looks before but he couldn't say what he had seen in her eyes

Ebony walked over to Brenda hugged her and whispered good luck in her ear, she grabbed Devin's hand and looked towards the bedroom door, part of her wanting Tremaine to beg her to stay but she accepted when he didn't

Brenda was overwhelmed with joy but she did her best not to show it finally Tremaine chose her over Ebony and she hadn't even fucked him, "Thank you, it was nice meeting you Devin"

Ebony didn't like that way she said Devin's name it was in a familiar way not like how you would sound if you just someone but she had bigger fish to fry, "let's go, I'm not feeling so well"

"Everything alright" Devin asked looking back at Brenda feeling she was the cause

"Everything's fine"

"It's nice meeting you too Brenda hope to see you again"

Brenda winked as he followed Ebony out, she knew exactly what he meant whether Ebony did or not. Tremaine waited until he heard the door close before he returned to the dining area.

"So what's next"

Brenda smiled "whatever you want it to be"

lisaleigh30's picture
on Jul 18, 2012 - 01:25PM

Tremaine poured the coffee in his cup and drop two spoons of sugar and stirred, he wasn't even upset anymore, he was taken aback

"Brenda do you realize you told me when you left me you found out you were pregnant and instead of returning, you marry another man, once he became abusive you left him and after six months of running he found you"

"Tan"

"Don't call me that Brenda, Tremaine will do just fine"

She took a disappointing breath and said Tremaine I didn't want things to turn out like this

He sipped the coffee and moved to the barstool next to her, never looking her in the face, "then how did you want it to happen Brenda, because you are the one who made all the decisions without my imput but now you need me to get a child"

She interrupted him, "our child Tremaine"

He sat the cup down and spotted the time, it was almost twelve and he hadn't called Ebony, he rushed to the phone

Brenda watched him move like lightning and listened as Ebony explain as much as she could to him and said she was on the way, he put down his phone

"Ebony and her new friend Devin will be here soon"

"Ebony, I guess she still hasn't admitted to herself that she is in love with you"

"You are in no position to point fingers at anyone Brenda, Ebony and I are very close and not everybody has to express love through sex"

Brenda was offended but she took his insults she knew he was still hurt, "I believe that as well Tremaine but I also know women and I definitely know Ebony"

"You dont know anything about her" Tremaine said sternly

"You're right I don't know anything about her now but six years ago she was very much in love with you and if she still hasn't settled yet, then her feelings hasn't changed"

Tremaine turned to Brenda and coldly looked at her "I still haven't gotten over your actions Brenda, know I love Ebony and she loves me and whether I chose to do what you ask or not you will not disrespect her in my home, do you understand"

Brenda took in all the desire to latch out and said agreed

Ebony kissed Devin's neck as he stroked deeply,"we are supposed to be meeting Tremaine"

"He can wait a little longer baby"

"You are so bad"

"Only for you baby, now give me more of this sweet pussy"

Two hours later they were walking hand and hand into Tremaine's apartment building, they rode the elevator as she admired her ring finger. Ebony tapped on the door and straighten Devin's collar

"Tremaine is going to flip when he hears this story"

I think he will flip when he sees the ring Devin said before kissing her lips

Tremaine opened the door to a hand showing a very nice diamond ring and said well I guess I'm not the only one with a interesting story to tell, he opened the door wider to allow a smiling Ebony see a blushing Brenda

"What the fuck is she doing here" Ebony expressed before stepping into the door

"It's good to see you too Ebony" Brenda said sarcastically

Ebony got control of herself and said excuse me Devin, she grabbed Tremaine by the right arm and speedily they went into his bedroom, Ebony was shaking her head as they went, she slammed the door behind them

Tremaine laughed "I don't think you know your own strength"

"Don't fucking change the subject on me, what the hell is that bitch doing here"

"Ebony, I have forgiven her and I didn't allow her to disrespect you in my house and I won't allow you to disrespect her, now Brenda and I"

"First before you even attempt to get me to understand what's going on let me make this clear, I was here before she was your woman, while she was your woman, after she left, and I'm still here, so damn right that bitch better not disrespect me in front of you, now I on the otherhand has earned every right not only as your friend but as a woman to call that hoe anything I see she is, now Devin and I came to have lunch with you, not the two of you, I'm gone and when she is that's when you can call us to return"

Ebony was on the way out the door when Tremaine shouted Brenda and I have a daughter together, Ebony froze and then turned to him, she was fire red

"What the fuck did you just say"

"First can you please calm down for me but Brenda returned to Atlanta so I could get custody of our daughter"

"Ain't this a blimp, see I find it very ironic that she can come back into your life tell you a sob story and you wanna be Captain Save A Hoe Tremaine"

"She is not a hoe"

"You fucked her"

"No I didn't"

"I'm not going to let you do this to yourself Tremaine, how do you even know that she is telling you the truth"

"I don't know, I mean I'm willing to step up to the plate, if Belle is my child"

"Belle, Beauty in French, wow, of course"

"Don't be this way Ebony", he tried to hold her but she pulled away

"I love you Tremaine not only as a friend but as the man you are but I refuse to hold you head over the toilet while you purk out liquor from drunkiness over a broken heart or work thirteen hours at night and six hour days to help your business to stay afloat"

"I'm just being responsible Ebony"

Ebony didn't want to argue anymore, she touched his face, "Tremaine I will always be there for you but I can't accept her back into your life again, I never thought I would say this,it's either me or her Trey"

Tremaine stepped back, she hadn't called him that in years, "don't make me do that Ebony because you might not like the answer"

She held back her tears, she walked over kissed his cheek and said you're right I won't and walked out

Devin stood at the doorway for a moment, "Brenda it's been a long time"

"Yes it has", Brenda blushed, "Ebony has always been lucky with men"

"There was a time when you could say the same"

"I hope she doesn't make the same mistake I did"

"What was that Brenda"

Brenda walked over to him and touched his member on the outside of his pants, "letting such a gift walk away"

"Don't even go there Brenda, our arrangement was just that an arrangement"

They both gave each other some distance when they heard Ebony's stillettos coming from the back. Ebony looked at Devin as if to search for an answer, he had seen many looks before but he couldn't say what he had seen in her eyes

Ebony walked over to Brenda hugged her and whispered good luck in her ear, she grabbed Devin's hand and looked towards the bedroom door, part of her wanting Tremaine to beg her to stay but she accepted when he didn't

Brenda was overwhelmed with joy but she did her best not to show it finally Tremaine chose her over Ebony and she hadn't even fucked him, "Thank you, it was nice meeting you Devin"

Ebony didn't like that way she said Devin's name it was in a familiar way not like how you would sound if you just someone but she had bigger fish to fry, "let's go, I'm not feeling so well"

"Everything alright" Devin asked looking back at Brenda feeling she was the cause

"Everything's fine"

"It's nice meeting you too Brenda hope to see you again"

Brenda winked as he followed Ebony out, she knew exactly what he meant whether Ebony did or not. Tremaine waited until he heard the door close before he returned to the dining area.

"So what's next"

Brenda smiled "whatever you want it to be"

Forum category: 
treyuser1's picture

awesome!!!

Numba1Hon's picture

We didn't even find out what was going on with Devin and Brenda. LisaLeigh30, where you at?

Numba1Hon's picture

LOL @Jamroc_4Eva.
@DaShyScorpio How do we know anything in this story. I don't trust any one of them. Most of them is crazy. Tremaine right along with them. One of these days he might find
Ebony dead. He needs to handle this immediately. This is outta hand. LOL

lisaleigh30's picture

lld

lisaleigh30's picture

Trying to keep the chapters together

lisaleigh30's picture

LOL @ JamROc & Da shy scorpio

JamRoC_4eVa's picture

oh lawd and da drama beging dat bitch brenda,ugh.. i really don't like her already, so ebony had a thing 4 trey umm.. u better get on dat trey u know they say love is friendship on FIRE & dats wat u & ebony got... get it 2gether trey...

Sooo brenda was f-ing devin back in the day and they gunna get it popping again. Hmmm. I knew I didn't trust him. I don't trust brenda either. How do we know that's really trey baby?

tamarahshivers's picture

THIS IS GETTING GOOD. CAN'T WAIT FOR CHAPTER V

vivianbryan62's picture

if fine to me it heating up ebony cant be mad at trey when she is marring devin she need make up her mind where is trey daughter at

stlgirl4lyfe2010's picture

aww hell naw this is about to be another one of your crazy stories but I love it

shop