Skip directly to content

SEX AIN'T BETTER THAN LOVE V

Community

• SEX AIN'T BETTER THAN LOVE V
    July 27, 2012

Three months later Tremaine and Brenda stood before a Fulton County judge requesting a paternity test and Amber Alert to gain temporary custody of Belle

"Mr. Neverson do you realize that without proof you are the child's father, I mean without Mrs. Holt's word of mouth, I can't issue such a serious order when Mr. Holt not only has legal rights to your suspected daughter but according to this divorce decree but paternal rights as well"

"Your honor at the time, Mrs. Holt didn't truly understand the legal rights she was giving away and she has expressed undue stress as the cause", Brian Walters Tremaine's lawyer argued

"First let me say that Mrs. Holt was over the age of 25 at the time this creed was sign and dated so I doubt she was under undue stress, I'm well in my rights to believe that this matter is about her gaining the thirty million child support she gave up to go and party her 20s out"

Tremaine looked at Brenda with question or anger she couldn't figure it out but it was no happiness anywhere in his facial expression and he had every right, she purposely left that information out

The judge caught that and said so Mr. Neverson was not aware of the whole picture, well in that case I will issue an Amber Alert and once Mr. Holt and his lawyers' can argue his case, I will grant your opportunity for paternity test Mr. Neverson, good day

"Thank you your honor" they all spoke in unison

Tremaine didn't even look at Brenda on the way out the courthouse

"Tremaine please don't be like this", she grabbed his arm before he open his door

"Don't fucking touch me Brenda, why are you so fucking evil"

That hurt her but she had too much pride to show it, "believe it or not Tremaine this is not about the money, this is exactly why I didn't tell you about the settlement offer"

"Bull shit you are still the same self fish bitch that walked out on me for no reason after I proposed, let me guess the reason you didn't tell me about the money you stand to get with custody of Belle is because you didn't want to share"

"Tremaine he offered more to stay away from Belle it wasn't about the money, I made a mistake"

"What you mean he offered you more"

"If you must know he offered forty million cash under the table to keep away from her and I have it in a secret account and I haven't spent a dime"

"I don't believe you Brenda but as a real man I will stick to my agreement you and I have, I will do my best to get Belle back for you"

She grabbed his hand, "no, you will get Belle back for us"

Tremaine laughed under his breath, "for once Brenda can everything not be about you, I'll keep my word but until Brian calls don't call me, understand" Tremaine got in his car and drove away he didn't even look back

Ebony took a deep breath she couldn't believe she was doing this she hadn't given a pool a thought since she was ten years old. Devin got behind Ebony and rubbed her shoulders

"Trust has to be earned remember"

Ebony smiled to herself as the moonlight shined on the heated outdoor pool, "yes it does"

"Now I'm going to step into the pool and I will hold my hands out to you", he stepped down and begin to walk backwards into the pool

"That's far enough if you go any further I don't think I'll be able to do it"

He smiled, did as promised and awaited her, she was so beautiful in her white body suit no bikini for her but both can be pulled off just as fast he thought

"Is sex always on your mind"

What he said with guilt, you just look amazing

She stepped into the pool even though the temperature was warm fear made it seem cold but he walked towards her until she was knee deep in and waited until she hugged him, the water covered her entire waist but only his belly button everything else was covered with Ebony's arms

"Thank you Devin"

He held her face to his and kissed her softly "no thank you and when you're ready for more let me know, she begin to touch his arousal, he smiled lustfully

"I didn't mean that but that can be arranged as well"

"My my we are very cooperative tonight"

He pulled down the tied strap from her suit and begin to suck each breast just right, she moaned and begin to remove his trunks and without hesitation he entered her, she felt better and better,nothing was more pleasurable as the sounds of her erotic moans in his ear

He carried her to the lower end of the pool and let the spas florish the pressure to add the excitement of his fingers slightly around her neck, the more he stroked the tighter she felt, the more she cummed the better he stroked until his alarm sound

They got redress as fast as possible but the staff was still able to find Ebony slightly nude, as the security explained it was possible vandalism, Ebony felt in her gut something wasn't right but she was determined to make things work with Devin

Labor day night Brenda drove from Starbuck's to the Holiday Inn

"Hello Brenda"

"James, what the hell, you are supposed to stay 50 feet away from me"

Those were the last words she spoke before she felt the burn, then another came, then another until she couldn't feel anymore only hear bitch where's my fucking money and then her eyes become blurry and she was being carried when she heard Tremaine's voice say it's going to be alright

Ebony looked at the same number call her for the forth time so she decided to pick up to Tremaine's voice, her heart skipped a beat

"Ebony I need you"

"Tremaine it's three in the morning"

"I know, do you still have our college year book"

"Yes but it's in the attic and I", he cut her off

"It's very important that you bring it to Atlanta Medical right now"

"What, why"

"Look Ebony I don't really have alot of time to explain just please come with the yearbook as fast as you can please"

"OK I'm on my way"

She looked over at Devin, kissed his back left shoulder, prepared herself to leave, did as Tremaine asked and drove to Atlanta Medical in worry, when she arrived Tremaine was splattered in blood, whose blood didn't matter, his face said it all,he needed her, he embraced her for along time, she missed him more than she realized after she felt his arms around her

Six months of no communication of any sort was refreshing at first but tiresome later on so when he called the love she always had for him overcame the anger immediately until the plastic surgeon approached them

"Is this the young lady you spoke of"

"Yes, Ebony this is Dr. Simpson he needs the yearbook to see Brenda's cheerleader photo"

"I'm glad you were able to arrive so quickly, she is still prepped for surgery and this will help"

Ebony cautiously handed the book to the doctor, she couldn't believe Brenda was the reason he called after all this time, she kept her cool for appearance but when the doctor left their sight she couldn't hold back any longer

"Tremaine you haven't texted, called or even stopped by my place but you called me in the middle of the night to do something for Brenda!"

"Let me explain, she was attacked"

Ebony was beyond angry, "don't give me that she needed to be rescued by you bullshit Tremaine", she noticed for the first time his hand was wrapped as well, "what the hell happened to your hand"

"The guy got the chance to cut me before I knocked him out"

"Who, what, you know what I don't want to know" she begin to leave, he grabbed her close and kissed her, softly at first but as she protested he deepen it until she let him finish, "you are not being fair Tremaine, I can't keep doing this being your puppet, I can't, I'm sorry she was attacked", she handed him her wedding invitation, "whenever you decide to see the truth, my husband and I would love to see you there but right now I'm walking out of those hospital doors and walking into his arms, good bye Tremaine"

Tremaine just stood there not only in shock but in a way a sense of awakeness took over, whatever Ebony felt for him all those years was gone

lisaleigh30's picture
on Jul 27, 2012 - 05:42PM

Three months later Tremaine and Brenda stood before a Fulton County judge requesting a paternity test and Amber Alert to gain temporary custody of Belle

"Mr. Neverson do you realize that without proof you are the child's father, I mean without Mrs. Holt's word of mouth, I can't issue such a serious order when Mr. Holt not only has legal rights to your suspected daughter but according to this divorce decree but paternal rights as well"

"Your honor at the time, Mrs. Holt didn't truly understand the legal rights she was giving away and she has expressed undue stress as the cause", Brian Walters Tremaine's lawyer argued

"First let me say that Mrs. Holt was over the age of 25 at the time this creed was sign and dated so I doubt she was under undue stress, I'm well in my rights to believe that this matter is about her gaining the thirty million child support she gave up to go and party her 20s out"

Tremaine looked at Brenda with question or anger she couldn't figure it out but it was no happiness anywhere in his facial expression and he had every right, she purposely left that information out

The judge caught that and said so Mr. Neverson was not aware of the whole picture, well in that case I will issue an Amber Alert and once Mr. Holt and his lawyers' can argue his case, I will grant your opportunity for paternity test Mr. Neverson, good day

"Thank you your honor" they all spoke in unison

Tremaine didn't even look at Brenda on the way out the courthouse

"Tremaine please don't be like this", she grabbed his arm before he open his door

"Don't fucking touch me Brenda, why are you so fucking evil"

That hurt her but she had too much pride to show it, "believe it or not Tremaine this is not about the money, this is exactly why I didn't tell you about the settlement offer"

"Bull shit you are still the same self fish bitch that walked out on me for no reason after I proposed, let me guess the reason you didn't tell me about the money you stand to get with custody of Belle is because you didn't want to share"

"Tremaine he offered more to stay away from Belle it wasn't about the money, I made a mistake"

"What you mean he offered you more"

"If you must know he offered forty million cash under the table to keep away from her and I have it in a secret account and I haven't spent a dime"

"I don't believe you Brenda but as a real man I will stick to my agreement you and I have, I will do my best to get Belle back for you"

She grabbed his hand, "no, you will get Belle back for us"

Tremaine laughed under his breath, "for once Brenda can everything not be about you, I'll keep my word but until Brian calls don't call me, understand" Tremaine got in his car and drove away he didn't even look back

Ebony took a deep breath she couldn't believe she was doing this she hadn't given a pool a thought since she was ten years old. Devin got behind Ebony and rubbed her shoulders

"Trust has to be earned remember"

Ebony smiled to herself as the moonlight shined on the heated outdoor pool, "yes it does"

"Now I'm going to step into the pool and I will hold my hands out to you", he stepped down and begin to walk backwards into the pool

"That's far enough if you go any further I don't think I'll be able to do it"

He smiled, did as promised and awaited her, she was so beautiful in her white body suit no bikini for her but both can be pulled off just as fast he thought

"Is sex always on your mind"

What he said with guilt, you just look amazing

She stepped into the pool even though the temperature was warm fear made it seem cold but he walked towards her until she was knee deep in and waited until she hugged him, the water covered her entire waist but only his belly button everything else was covered with Ebony's arms

"Thank you Devin"

He held her face to his and kissed her softly "no thank you and when you're ready for more let me know, she begin to touch his arousal, he smiled lustfully

"I didn't mean that but that can be arranged as well"

"My my we are very cooperative tonight"

He pulled down the tied strap from her suit and begin to suck each breast just right, she moaned and begin to remove his trunks and without hesitation he entered her, she felt better and better,nothing was more pleasurable as the sounds of her erotic moans in his ear

He carried her to the lower end of the pool and let the spas florish the pressure to add the excitement of his fingers slightly around her neck, the more he stroked the tighter she felt, the more she cummed the better he stroked until his alarm sound

They got redress as fast as possible but the staff was still able to find Ebony slightly nude, as the security explained it was possible vandalism, Ebony felt in her gut something wasn't right but she was determined to make things work with Devin

Labor day night Brenda drove from Starbuck's to the Holiday Inn

"Hello Brenda"

"James, what the hell, you are supposed to stay 50 feet away from me"

Those were the last words she spoke before she felt the burn, then another came, then another until she couldn't feel anymore only hear bitch where's my fucking money and then her eyes become blurry and she was being carried when she heard Tremaine's voice say it's going to be alright

Ebony looked at the same number call her for the forth time so she decided to pick up to Tremaine's voice, her heart skipped a beat

"Ebony I need you"

"Tremaine it's three in the morning"

"I know, do you still have our college year book"

"Yes but it's in the attic and I", he cut her off

"It's very important that you bring it to Atlanta Medical right now"

"What, why"

"Look Ebony I don't really have alot of time to explain just please come with the yearbook as fast as you can please"

"OK I'm on my way"

She looked over at Devin, kissed his back left shoulder, prepared herself to leave, did as Tremaine asked and drove to Atlanta Medical in worry, when she arrived Tremaine was splattered in blood, whose blood didn't matter, his face said it all,he needed her, he embraced her for along time, she missed him more than she realized after she felt his arms around her

Six months of no communication of any sort was refreshing at first but tiresome later on so when he called the love she always had for him overcame the anger immediately until the plastic surgeon approached them

"Is this the young lady you spoke of"

"Yes, Ebony this is Dr. Simpson he needs the yearbook to see Brenda's cheerleader photo"

"I'm glad you were able to arrive so quickly, she is still prepped for surgery and this will help"

Ebony cautiously handed the book to the doctor, she couldn't believe Brenda was the reason he called after all this time, she kept her cool for appearance but when the doctor left their sight she couldn't hold back any longer

"Tremaine you haven't texted, called or even stopped by my place but you called me in the middle of the night to do something for Brenda!"

"Let me explain, she was attacked"

Ebony was beyond angry, "don't give me that she needed to be rescued by you bullshit Tremaine", she noticed for the first time his hand was wrapped as well, "what the hell happened to your hand"

"The guy got the chance to cut me before I knocked him out"

"Who, what, you know what I don't want to know" she begin to leave, he grabbed her close and kissed her, softly at first but as she protested he deepen it until she let him finish, "you are not being fair Tremaine, I can't keep doing this being your puppet, I can't, I'm sorry she was attacked", she handed him her wedding invitation, "whenever you decide to see the truth, my husband and I would love to see you there but right now I'm walking out of those hospital doors and walking into his arms, good bye Tremaine"

Tremaine just stood there not only in shock but in a way a sense of awakeness took over, whatever Ebony felt for him all those years was gone

Forum category: 
Numba1Hon's picture

What's going on? Tremaine is hurt and can't love anybody because after he proposed, Brenda left him and married somebody else. Ebony is in love with him but his heart is cold. Now he is starting to realize something and he kisses Ebony but realizes whatever she felt is gone. Seems like poor Trey is afraid to fall in love again. I would be too the way Ebony carries on. Poor Devin is going to get played. Looks like Brenda is playin everybody. Now some fool caught up with her and rearranged her face? What's going on?

SpiritualAngel's picture

what is she up to

stlgirl4lyfe2010's picture

wow

vivianbryan62's picture

wow sh just got real so fast will darn why is she playing with trey like that she is up to something

tamarahshivers's picture

WOW. WHAT IS TREY GONNA DO ABOUT THIS. IF SHE REALLY WANTS TREY'S HELP, SHE NEEDS TO BE STRAIGHT UP WITH HIM NO MATTER IF HE GET ANGRY WITH HER.

shop