Skip directly to content

SEX AIN'T BETTER THAN LOVE VI

Community

• SEX AIN'T BETTER THAN LOVE VI
    July 30, 2012

Ebony showered thinking about Tremaine's erotic kiss. She had once loved Tremaine as a teen and when Brenda broke his heart her feelings deepen but now she had a man who loved her

A man who appreciated her for more than sex and Tremaine still was hung up on Brenda and the emergency call from the hospital was proof of that. She stepped out of the shower and begin to dress, Devin touched her shoulders as she applied makeup

"Hello beautiful when did you get in"

"Around 530"

"Breakfast should be ready soon"

"Good I'm starving"

Devin noticed her auora was different maybe filled with worry

"Is everything alright"

"Everything's fine why do you ask"

"Did you mail the invitation to Tremaine yet"

"No I actually gave it to him this morning"

"You decided to give him the invitation in person at three in the morning"

"Well actually he called me from the hospital, Tremaine and Brenda were attacked by a man with a knife"

"Oh my goodness are they alright"

"Tremaine's fine, but Brenda was cut so badly she needed facial reconstruction and that's why he called me"

"You, what could you do for them under those circumstances"

She begin to walk towards the kitchen

"Well I'm good with keeping up with things so he called me to get our college yearbook"

"We will definitely go back to the hospital to check on them later"

"That's ok I don't think that's a good idea Devin"

"Why"

"He's not ready to do anything but support her right now so we'll just be in the way, it's best to just wait for him to call us when he's ready"

Devin agreed but his worry wasn't on Tremaine or Brenda it was the yearbook

October came and Tremaine, Brian Walters, Kevin Holt and his two lawyers sat in the judge's chambers arguring their case after being sworn in

"Mr. Neverson you have requested the Amber Alert and Mr. Holt responded, is there anything else you would like to request"

Brian spoke "Your honor we request now a paternity test and upon the results of the test we request immediate custody of the child in question"

One of Kevin's lawyers' Hunter spoke "Your honor a paternity test will not be needed in this matter, the creed clearly states that no matter the paternity of the child's father because Mrs. Holt was the legal guardian at that time,all rights was relinquish to Mr. Holt"

"Thank you for that acknowledgement, I can read Mr. Hunter but it was not Mrs. Holt's right to speak on the behalf of any father, that argurement does not hold in my court, the child was born in the Fulton County district therefore the rights concerning the child is empowered here, I will grant the test as while as temporary custody of the child upon the results being favorable"

Hunter attempted to argue "Your honor according to Warner vs Hill a mother's rights outweigh the potential father"

The judge frowned "Mr. Hunter if you use a case in your argurement perhaps you should do a little more research, in that particular case the father was a known felon and accused rapist who abandon the mother. Now in this case the father was not only unaware of the child but the mother married and divorce with out any prior knowledge of the potential father. So your argurement has no recourse or merit. I have the power to take the child completely from Mr. Holt but I will not only because he is the only father and for the past two years parent she has known, the paternity test and temporary custody upon results will be granted to Mr. Neverson it's so ordered"

Tremaine walked to the room where the paternity test was given, recieved a swipe of the mouth and on the way out the courthouse was approached by Kevin Holt. Kevin was almost fifty, clearly a man who paid for love and affection, he was attractive for his age, mid dark complexion and stocky shoulders, a deep voice and nice dress attire attracted women, he placed his hand out to be shaken and Tremaine firmly shook it

"Mr. Neverson I'm not going to play games, how much do you need"

"Excuse me"

"How much will it cost me to keep Belle"

Tremaine was extremely angry but this man wasn't worth jail he could tell,"sir my mother raised me to respect my elders so I will say this to you with much respect as I can muster, I loved Brenda but she and I are very different creatures, money doesn't phase me at all, I know I don't have as much as yourself but I definitely have more than I need, so I'm not desperate in any way, definitely not enough to sale my child"

Kevin laughed to himself, "I love you young cats, you find some piece of good ass and mistake that for love, Brenda is a hoe without question, I had sex with Brenda three times our entire marriage, any woman that would screw you while carrying another man's child can't have any form of decency"

Tremaine reframed himself from hitting him and allowed his slander to continue

"I had every intention of marrying another woman which I did by the way", he gave Tremaine a picture of him, a goodlooking older woman, and Belle, "look Mr. Neverson I'm not going to play you, the woman in that picture I've loved for more than thirty years and not having a child has been our only burden, we let making money destroy our chances, I'm not interested in keeping you from your child, we'll offer you more than we offered Brenda,money and visitation rights"

Tremaine frowned and looked at the picture "Mr. Holt if you really wanted children you would have them, this is about power for you, this is about love for me, thank you for the picture, it's a reminder that you and your wife are not the ones who deserve or should have my child, now have a good day and don't ever speak to me again"

Tremaine got in the jeep and smiled to himself and drove off

Kevin called his wife and Tameka picked up, "It's time baby" he spoke with sterness. Tameka hung up the phone,looked at Belle coloring in the book,grabbed the passports from the desk and said Belle remember what daddy said we would probably have to do today

"Yes mam"

"It's time"

Brenda looked in the mirror, her face was still bruised not as bad as before, the right amount of make up would cover up the bruises but not the memories, she took a deep breath and walked into the kitchen

"Good morning sleepy head I thought you would never wake up"

"Thank you Tremaine again for allowing me to live here"

"Will you stop thanking me"

They begin to eat breakfast

"What did the judge say"

"She approved everything"

"Have they found them"

"Yes, I couldn't believe they were so naive to believe that could take a child under Amber Alert from the country"

"When will Belle arrive"

"As soon as the results return I'll have permanent custody"

"Tremaine"

"Yeah"

"Would you marry me"

He nearly fell from the stool, he started checking if she had a temperature, "are those meds giving you some mood changes or something"

"No, you said that you forgive me right"

He touched her hand, "yes I do but marriage is a big step and"

"No and Tremaine, I made a mistake and I want you, the question is do you want me"

For the first time in years Tremaine question whether he did

Ebony stood in the mirror and touched her gown, straight out of Elle's magazine a Vera Wang's winter gown. She was the first woman to purchase the gown at least that what Devin's accountant said when he expressed the cost of the million and half dollar gown, her father came in

"Devin will definitely be looking at you and only you when you walk down the aisle in three days"

"Thank you daddy"

"You should be smiling from ear to ear", he grabbed her face and lifted it to his, "what's the frown all about"

"Daddy do you think I'm making the right decision"

"When you first came to about Devin I protested. Eight months ago you won me over after telling me this man literally swept you off your feet and wanted to marry you. I did a full background check and not only is he clean he went to the same college as you"

Ebony looked at him, "no he didn't daddy, he went to Notre Dame on a scholarship"

"Well he might have went to Notre Dame but he graduated from Georgia State with you and Tremaine, I thought that's maybe where he first fell in love with you"

Ebony took a deep breath "this seems to always happen to me"

"What do you mean"

"Tremaine seems to be the only man that's willing to be completely honest with me"

Her father stepped back and said Ebony darling, I love you but I'm not going to let you do this to yourself

Ebony laughed to herself, the irony she said that exact same thing to Tremaine before they quit speaking, her father continued "Tremaine is a good man and I will always love him for saving your life but every since you were sixteeen no man has ever compared to Tremaine, I never seen a man last longer than six months and those are the ones you let me meet, some how you have always found a problem"

He hugged Ebony, "Tremaine is a good friend and maybe it's time you accepted that"

"I have daddy"

"Have you really Ebony, you are engaged to a very smart, attractive, and successful man but you choose to find something wrong in hopes that Tremaine will notice you maybe even marry you"

"Dad he's my best friend"

"My best friend wouldn't go six months without calling me for any reason, maybe it's time that you stop worrying about the man you love and begin to love the man that loves you", he kissed her cheek and left

Ebony looked in the mirror and visions of Tremaine's kiss danced in her head, maybe her father was right maybe she should stop lying to herself she did find things wrong with men all these years hoping that one day she would be more to Tremaine than a play sister but the truth was always there she was nothing more than that to him and probably always will be

Tremaine held his daughter, the test granted immediate custody, now he was going to have the family he always wanted. Brenda smiled, she was so happy that she made the decision to give him the rights to Belle

"Mommy what happen, you have scars"

"Oh those are just little kinks, nothing Mommy can't handle, I miss you pumpkin"

"I miss you too"

"Daddy you look different from the picture"

Daddy sound weird coming from her so soon but he embraced it along with her, he lifted her on the right side of his waist and they begin to walk to the jeep, Brenda spoke

"Tremaine are you ready for this"

"Of course I've spent the last nine months preparing myself"

They got in the jeep and buckled in

"I mean being a husband and father Tremaine"

Tremaine took those words in and smiled yes he would be a husband and father in just a few hours

lisaleigh30's picture
on Jul 30, 2012 - 01:51PM

Ebony showered thinking about Tremaine's erotic kiss. She had once loved Tremaine as a teen and when Brenda broke his heart her feelings deepen but now she had a man who loved her

A man who appreciated her for more than sex and Tremaine still was hung up on Brenda and the emergency call from the hospital was proof of that. She stepped out of the shower and begin to dress, Devin touched her shoulders as she applied makeup

"Hello beautiful when did you get in"

"Around 530"

"Breakfast should be ready soon"

"Good I'm starving"

Devin noticed her auora was different maybe filled with worry

"Is everything alright"

"Everything's fine why do you ask"

"Did you mail the invitation to Tremaine yet"

"No I actually gave it to him this morning"

"You decided to give him the invitation in person at three in the morning"

"Well actually he called me from the hospital, Tremaine and Brenda were attacked by a man with a knife"

"Oh my goodness are they alright"

"Tremaine's fine, but Brenda was cut so badly she needed facial reconstruction and that's why he called me"

"You, what could you do for them under those circumstances"

She begin to walk towards the kitchen

"Well I'm good with keeping up with things so he called me to get our college yearbook"

"We will definitely go back to the hospital to check on them later"

"That's ok I don't think that's a good idea Devin"

"Why"

"He's not ready to do anything but support her right now so we'll just be in the way, it's best to just wait for him to call us when he's ready"

Devin agreed but his worry wasn't on Tremaine or Brenda it was the yearbook

October came and Tremaine, Brian Walters, Kevin Holt and his two lawyers sat in the judge's chambers arguring their case after being sworn in

"Mr. Neverson you have requested the Amber Alert and Mr. Holt responded, is there anything else you would like to request"

Brian spoke "Your honor we request now a paternity test and upon the results of the test we request immediate custody of the child in question"

One of Kevin's lawyers' Hunter spoke "Your honor a paternity test will not be needed in this matter, the creed clearly states that no matter the paternity of the child's father because Mrs. Holt was the legal guardian at that time,all rights was relinquish to Mr. Holt"

"Thank you for that acknowledgement, I can read Mr. Hunter but it was not Mrs. Holt's right to speak on the behalf of any father, that argurement does not hold in my court, the child was born in the Fulton County district therefore the rights concerning the child is empowered here, I will grant the test as while as temporary custody of the child upon the results being favorable"

Hunter attempted to argue "Your honor according to Warner vs Hill a mother's rights outweigh the potential father"

The judge frowned "Mr. Hunter if you use a case in your argurement perhaps you should do a little more research, in that particular case the father was a known felon and accused rapist who abandon the mother. Now in this case the father was not only unaware of the child but the mother married and divorce with out any prior knowledge of the potential father. So your argurement has no recourse or merit. I have the power to take the child completely from Mr. Holt but I will not only because he is the only father and for the past two years parent she has known, the paternity test and temporary custody upon results will be granted to Mr. Neverson it's so ordered"

Tremaine walked to the room where the paternity test was given, recieved a swipe of the mouth and on the way out the courthouse was approached by Kevin Holt. Kevin was almost fifty, clearly a man who paid for love and affection, he was attractive for his age, mid dark complexion and stocky shoulders, a deep voice and nice dress attire attracted women, he placed his hand out to be shaken and Tremaine firmly shook it

"Mr. Neverson I'm not going to play games, how much do you need"

"Excuse me"

"How much will it cost me to keep Belle"

Tremaine was extremely angry but this man wasn't worth jail he could tell,"sir my mother raised me to respect my elders so I will say this to you with much respect as I can muster, I loved Brenda but she and I are very different creatures, money doesn't phase me at all, I know I don't have as much as yourself but I definitely have more than I need, so I'm not desperate in any way, definitely not enough to sale my child"

Kevin laughed to himself, "I love you young cats, you find some piece of good ass and mistake that for love, Brenda is a hoe without question, I had sex with Brenda three times our entire marriage, any woman that would screw you while carrying another man's child can't have any form of decency"

Tremaine reframed himself from hitting him and allowed his slander to continue

"I had every intention of marrying another woman which I did by the way", he gave Tremaine a picture of him, a goodlooking older woman, and Belle, "look Mr. Neverson I'm not going to play you, the woman in that picture I've loved for more than thirty years and not having a child has been our only burden, we let making money destroy our chances, I'm not interested in keeping you from your child, we'll offer you more than we offered Brenda,money and visitation rights"

Tremaine frowned and looked at the picture "Mr. Holt if you really wanted children you would have them, this is about power for you, this is about love for me, thank you for the picture, it's a reminder that you and your wife are not the ones who deserve or should have my child, now have a good day and don't ever speak to me again"

Tremaine got in the jeep and smiled to himself and drove off

Kevin called his wife and Tameka picked up, "It's time baby" he spoke with sterness. Tameka hung up the phone,looked at Belle coloring in the book,grabbed the passports from the desk and said Belle remember what daddy said we would probably have to do today

"Yes mam"

"It's time"

Brenda looked in the mirror, her face was still bruised not as bad as before, the right amount of make up would cover up the bruises but not the memories, she took a deep breath and walked into the kitchen

"Good morning sleepy head I thought you would never wake up"

"Thank you Tremaine again for allowing me to live here"

"Will you stop thanking me"

They begin to eat breakfast

"What did the judge say"

"She approved everything"

"Have they found them"

"Yes, I couldn't believe they were so naive to believe that could take a child under Amber Alert from the country"

"When will Belle arrive"

"As soon as the results return I'll have permanent custody"

"Tremaine"

"Yeah"

"Would you marry me"

He nearly fell from the stool, he started checking if she had a temperature, "are those meds giving you some mood changes or something"

"No, you said that you forgive me right"

He touched her hand, "yes I do but marriage is a big step and"

"No and Tremaine, I made a mistake and I want you, the question is do you want me"

For the first time in years Tremaine question whether he did

Ebony stood in the mirror and touched her gown, straight out of Elle's magazine a Vera Wang's winter gown. She was the first woman to purchase the gown at least that what Devin's accountant said when he expressed the cost of the million and half dollar gown, her father came in

"Devin will definitely be looking at you and only you when you walk down the aisle in three days"

"Thank you daddy"

"You should be smiling from ear to ear", he grabbed her face and lifted it to his, "what's the frown all about"

"Daddy do you think I'm making the right decision"

"When you first came to about Devin I protested. Eight months ago you won me over after telling me this man literally swept you off your feet and wanted to marry you. I did a full background check and not only is he clean he went to the same college as you"

Ebony looked at him, "no he didn't daddy, he went to Notre Dame on a scholarship"

"Well he might have went to Notre Dame but he graduated from Georgia State with you and Tremaine, I thought that's maybe where he first fell in love with you"

Ebony took a deep breath "this seems to always happen to me"

"What do you mean"

"Tremaine seems to be the only man that's willing to be completely honest with me"

Her father stepped back and said Ebony darling, I love you but I'm not going to let you do this to yourself

Ebony laughed to herself, the irony she said that exact same thing to Tremaine before they quit speaking, her father continued "Tremaine is a good man and I will always love him for saving your life but every since you were sixteeen no man has ever compared to Tremaine, I never seen a man last longer than six months and those are the ones you let me meet, some how you have always found a problem"

He hugged Ebony, "Tremaine is a good friend and maybe it's time you accepted that"

"I have daddy"

"Have you really Ebony, you are engaged to a very smart, attractive, and successful man but you choose to find something wrong in hopes that Tremaine will notice you maybe even marry you"

"Dad he's my best friend"

"My best friend wouldn't go six months without calling me for any reason, maybe it's time that you stop worrying about the man you love and begin to love the man that loves you", he kissed her cheek and left

Ebony looked in the mirror and visions of Tremaine's kiss danced in her head, maybe her father was right maybe she should stop lying to herself she did find things wrong with men all these years hoping that one day she would be more to Tremaine than a play sister but the truth was always there she was nothing more than that to him and probably always will be

Tremaine held his daughter, the test granted immediate custody, now he was going to have the family he always wanted. Brenda smiled, she was so happy that she made the decision to give him the rights to Belle

"Mommy what happen, you have scars"

"Oh those are just little kinks, nothing Mommy can't handle, I miss you pumpkin"

"I miss you too"

"Daddy you look different from the picture"

Daddy sound weird coming from her so soon but he embraced it along with her, he lifted her on the right side of his waist and they begin to walk to the jeep, Brenda spoke

"Tremaine are you ready for this"

"Of course I've spent the last nine months preparing myself"

They got in the jeep and buckled in

"I mean being a husband and father Tremaine"

Tremaine took those words in and smiled yes he would be a husband and father in just a few hours

Forum category: 
lisaleigh30's picture

The series is complete

lisaleigh30's picture

chapter 7 is complete

lisaleigh30's picture

Forgive me with all the delays i have alot of things going on with mme personally but I will do my best to have the story completed today starting now

lisaleigh30's picture

LOL @NUMBA1HON girl you were saying funny stuff at every chapter. The final chapters will be up today

Numba1Hon's picture

We gon find out soon. Something is fishy.

SpiritualAngel's picture

Omg I cant wait for the next chapter what is up with those two Devin and Brenda .

tamarahshivers's picture

WOW. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

stlgirl4lyfe2010's picture

wow at this chapter wonder if they gonna go through with the marriages

shop