Skip directly to content

SEX AIN'T BETTER THAN LOVE VII

Community

• SEX AIN'T BETTER THAN LOVE VII
    August 02, 2012

Tremaine tied the tie around his neck and straighten it, it was normal to have cold feet but not to have second thoughts, his mother walked in

"Where's Brenda"

"She and Belle went to the store together, they should be back any minute now"

"Tremaine you have always made me proud of you but the way you not only stepped up to the plate but handle your business with Brenda is the thing I'm most of you for doing, you really made me proud to not only be your mother but a woman"

He smiled, his mom had said many things to him about his accomplishments over the years but that was the most pleasing out of all she's ever said to him, "Thank you, I wish Ebony would have accepted my invitation"

"Trey what did you think would happen, I really don't think Ebony liked her when you were dating but when she broke your heart I think that sealed the deal for her"

"Yes mom but I'm the one who needs her not Brenda, the fact that Brenda's who I choose to marry shouldn't matter"

"Trey do you really think she could handle seeing you marry another woman especially Brenda"

"What you mean"

"Trey she has never settled with any man and you hadn't call her in six months she came without hesitation when you ask, think about it son"

"Mom she's my bestfriend"

"Really, I don't go six months without calling my best friend"

"You're right, I guess I'm just use to her being there for me when I need her to be"

"Tremaine, I know I've never really picked your woman for you even though I'm sure my opinion matters but Brenda is not really wife material, I think she knows that in her heart that maybe why she left the first time"

Trey shook off the memory, the heart ache might make him rethink his decision, "Mom I think she's a different person I think that attack on Labor Day changed her alot"

She touched his face "Baby women like that don't change overnight even with those kinds of warnings, you can change a person's address, bank account, and mind but their heart that can only be changed by God and the last time I checked the only person saving Brenda is you"
    She kissed his cheek and said make sure you don't go another six months without talking to Ebony before walking out the door

Brenda open the safe she had never seen so much money in her life, Belle was already on the plane with Maria her nanny on the way to Cancun, Mexico. She pulled out the three bags and filled each with five million dollars, twenty five million plus the bonus of the three million and some change stolen from James will have Belle and she set for life

The rest she placed in the trunk of the Cadillac Escalade and handed to Judge Watson's home where she would be greeted by her daughter Demetria, they kissed passionately

"I missed you"

"I missed you more"

"Where's Belle"

"Maria and she will be in the villa by the time we get there"

"Tremaine will be broken hearted again", Judge Watson stated coming from the kitchen with wine"

Where's Brian Brenda stated before taking a sip from the glass

"He should be here any moment now"

The doorbell rung and Brian walked in, your ears must have been ringing, Brenda stated before hugging him

"Sorry I'm late the wife acted as if she changed her mind"

Judge Watson smiled and said well technically you are breaking the law and you can lose your license to practice law. They all laughed, gathered around the table,counted and split the money equally. They said their goodbyes and headed seperate ways, Brenda and Demetria left for Holiday Inn

Brenda tapped on room 12 and Micheal Hunter Kevin's executive lawyer opened the door, "I thought you guys were never going to get here".
    Before long hugs became kisses,kisses became touching,the bed became a ocean of lust as the three shared tongues and bodies until the sun set. Micheal left satisfied and five million dollars richer

"I must say I'm going to miss these sexcapades Brenda"

She smiled sex ain't better than love and turned to Demetria dressing to go

"Well she's very lucky to have you"

No I'm the lucky one and she kissed her deeply,kissed him softly, and said their goodbyes. They drove to the airport, on the way she handed a package to the counter attendant and said can you send this express please, I need it to reach this person immediately

Ebony dived into the pool and soon her leg begin to crap, kids watched in fear as her head went above the water gasping for air and then under again until she only saw black. She felt lips on her, she opened her eyes to her father behind a smiling Tremaine

"Don't take dares when you can't handle the outcome Ebony"

Ebony phone rung and she was back to reality, sitting at the local pool where Tremaine had saved her life so many years before. Tremaine was calling her, two days ago she might have not answered but tonight she decided that love was stronger than pride

"Ebony"

Instantly she knew he needed her, without a doubt Brenda hadn't showed to the courthouse, Ebony knew Brenda wouldn't, hopefully he learned his lesson this time she thought, "where do you need me to be Tremaine"

He smiled slightly tipsy he said my place

Within an hour she was ringing his doorbell and not once did she think of fucking him until he opened the door, tux and white open shirt, he had never looked more handsome, she got straight to the point, she hugged him and the feeling of warmth between confirmed what she thinking if he asked they were going to fuck without a doubt, she moved to the longue chair

"How long did you wait"

He sipped the last of the Bacardi and said before or after they closed the doors, she touched his face

"Oh Tremaine"

He stood up in anger it seemed, "go ahead and say it Ebony, I told you so"

"That's not what I was going to say, something similar but not that"

He laughed, she always found a way to make him laugh, he looked at her, she looked good to him almost breathtaking, he saw it in her eyes, she wanted to be more than a comforting friend tonight and sadly he was willing to let her, he put down the glass and rested his head on her lap

"Ebony" as he begin to rub her left thigh, "do you love me"

Her temperature rose and fear kicked in, it wasn't the sex, she was prepared for that, it was the morning after she was worried about

"What kind of silly question is that Tremaine, you know I do"

"I know you love me as a friend, possibly even in some ways like a brother"

She touched his fade, "yes I love you in all the ways a woman can love a man"

His hand moved from her thighs to beneath her dress slowly creeping to her inner thighs, "how much do you love me Ebony"

She widen her legs so that his hand could go further, "So many ways I can't even count"

He hands reached her fire and she gave an erotic moan, his middle finger slid inside her thong, she grabbed the edge of the couch, he moved his head up her thighs, to her belly, up her chest, until they kissed

Her lips seem softer than the first time he kissed her even sweeter, he placed another finger inside her and she whimpered, he moaned the reaction she gave was elevating his desire

"Ebony" he whispered as he stroked her open, she looked into his eyes, "yes" she managed. "Do you know what's about to happen" as he felt her cum over his fingers

"Do you wanna stop because once we go into the bedroom I don't think I'll be able to"

She kissed him passionately and grabbed his hand and led him into the bedroom, she untied the buttons of his shirt as she kissed and licked his chest

He lend his head back in pleasure this was fulfilling to him, her touch was hypnotic, he could see why it was she who left men, they didn't leave her, Devin came to his head, he wondered who would she chose tomorrow if he asked her too, then she rose and unbuckled his pants as she kissed him, his thoughts laid on her and confidence surfaced like she had always chosen him, she would choose him again

He lifted her one piece dress above her head and the beautiful creature before him was his healing, soon her hypnotic fingers caressed his love until he was ready for her to remove his briefs that had become a strain

She whispered she loved him before laying belly down on the bed, he was in aah as she knew what he preferred, a woman's sex from behind is pleasureable but in this position it's majestic, she has to be secure enough to know that the ass is only for grabbing nothing else

He ached to penetrate her but she deserved more and he gave her his tongue first, he lifted her hands above her head as he kissed her softly, he kissed down her spine until he reached her warmth, she moaned with a high pitch and he was intoxicated by the sounds as he tasted her and grabbed her hips towards him as she pulled away whenever the pleasure seem too much, when he heard her orgasmic cry he placed his tongue inside her and she cummed hard and tasted just he sweet as she smelled, he wanted more, but he feared she could walk away made him hesitate

"Fuck me Tremaine"

He didn't those words to confirm he needed to wait no longer and did just that but he wasn't fucking her, and with every moan, every touch, every cry, every stroke, he answered her call with love until sweat dripped down her chest as she rode him

Backwards and fowards she rode his love, filling every void, healing every hurt as she cummed over and over but didn't stop until he pulled her close, his release had already came twice now as the sun rose, his moment of completion brought their bodies together in the middle of his king size bed

Ebony kissed Tremaine's forehead and drove to Kevin's mansion visions of his hands and tongue over her made it hard to concentrate on the road. She drove into the yard and why she left Tremaine resting came to the door of the car, hugged her and said how's Tremaine doing

Ebony could barely hold back the tears, he knew what had happened and not only was he accepting her back but with open arms

He kissed her cheek and grabbed her hand, "come on let's get you cleaned up, the wedding party guess will be here in a hour", she couldn't hold it in anymore, it was too much, she never thought she would ever find a man that would love her that much

Tremaine showered and with every moment a flash of the night before entered his mind. He thought of her smell, taste, her feel. She left without speaking, part of him expected that in a way, what he didn't expect was the doorbell

He pulled on boxers and dried his upper body while he went to the door, his personal mailman stood with a box and letter on top, he signed for it, dressed and looked at the box with caution

He slowly opened the letter and begin to read with anger then without finishing he opened the box to the two million dollars wrapped in plastic as promised

lisaleigh30's picture
on Aug 2, 2012 - 07:10PM

Tremaine tied the tie around his neck and straighten it, it was normal to have cold feet but not to have second thoughts, his mother walked in

"Where's Brenda"

"She and Belle went to the store together, they should be back any minute now"

"Tremaine you have always made me proud of you but the way you not only stepped up to the plate but handle your business with Brenda is the thing I'm most of you for doing, you really made me proud to not only be your mother but a woman"

He smiled, his mom had said many things to him about his accomplishments over the years but that was the most pleasing out of all she's ever said to him, "Thank you, I wish Ebony would have accepted my invitation"

"Trey what did you think would happen, I really don't think Ebony liked her when you were dating but when she broke your heart I think that sealed the deal for her"

"Yes mom but I'm the one who needs her not Brenda, the fact that Brenda's who I choose to marry shouldn't matter"

"Trey do you really think she could handle seeing you marry another woman especially Brenda"

"What you mean"

"Trey she has never settled with any man and you hadn't call her in six months she came without hesitation when you ask, think about it son"

"Mom she's my bestfriend"

"Really, I don't go six months without calling my best friend"

"You're right, I guess I'm just use to her being there for me when I need her to be"

"Tremaine, I know I've never really picked your woman for you even though I'm sure my opinion matters but Brenda is not really wife material, I think she knows that in her heart that maybe why she left the first time"

Trey shook off the memory, the heart ache might make him rethink his decision, "Mom I think she's a different person I think that attack on Labor Day changed her alot"

She touched his face "Baby women like that don't change overnight even with those kinds of warnings, you can change a person's address, bank account, and mind but their heart that can only be changed by God and the last time I checked the only person saving Brenda is you"
She kissed his cheek and said make sure you don't go another six months without talking to Ebony before walking out the door

Brenda open the safe she had never seen so much money in her life, Belle was already on the plane with Maria her nanny on the way to Cancun, Mexico. She pulled out the three bags and filled each with five million dollars, twenty five million plus the bonus of the three million and some change stolen from James will have Belle and she set for life

The rest she placed in the trunk of the Cadillac Escalade and handed to Judge Watson's home where she would be greeted by her daughter Demetria, they kissed passionately

"I missed you"

"I missed you more"

"Where's Belle"

"Maria and she will be in the villa by the time we get there"

"Tremaine will be broken hearted again", Judge Watson stated coming from the kitchen with wine"

Where's Brian Brenda stated before taking a sip from the glass

"He should be here any moment now"

The doorbell rung and Brian walked in, your ears must have been ringing, Brenda stated before hugging him

"Sorry I'm late the wife acted as if she changed her mind"

Judge Watson smiled and said well technically you are breaking the law and you can lose your license to practice law. They all laughed, gathered around the table,counted and split the money equally. They said their goodbyes and headed seperate ways, Brenda and Demetria left for Holiday Inn

Brenda tapped on room 12 and Micheal Hunter Kevin's executive lawyer opened the door, "I thought you guys were never going to get here".
Before long hugs became kisses,kisses became touching,the bed became a ocean of lust as the three shared tongues and bodies until the sun set. Micheal left satisfied and five million dollars richer

"I must say I'm going to miss these sexcapades Brenda"

She smiled sex ain't better than love and turned to Demetria dressing to go

"Well she's very lucky to have you"

No I'm the lucky one and she kissed her deeply,kissed him softly, and said their goodbyes. They drove to the airport, on the way she handed a package to the counter attendant and said can you send this express please, I need it to reach this person immediately

Ebony dived into the pool and soon her leg begin to crap, kids watched in fear as her head went above the water gasping for air and then under again until she only saw black. She felt lips on her, she opened her eyes to her father behind a smiling Tremaine

"Don't take dares when you can't handle the outcome Ebony"

Ebony phone rung and she was back to reality, sitting at the local pool where Tremaine had saved her life so many years before. Tremaine was calling her, two days ago she might have not answered but tonight she decided that love was stronger than pride

"Ebony"

Instantly she knew he needed her, without a doubt Brenda hadn't showed to the courthouse, Ebony knew Brenda wouldn't, hopefully he learned his lesson this time she thought, "where do you need me to be Tremaine"

He smiled slightly tipsy he said my place

Within an hour she was ringing his doorbell and not once did she think of fucking him until he opened the door, tux and white open shirt, he had never looked more handsome, she got straight to the point, she hugged him and the feeling of warmth between confirmed what she thinking if he asked they were going to fuck without a doubt, she moved to the longue chair

"How long did you wait"

He sipped the last of the Bacardi and said before or after they closed the doors, she touched his face

"Oh Tremaine"

He stood up in anger it seemed, "go ahead and say it Ebony, I told you so"

"That's not what I was going to say, something similar but not that"

He laughed, she always found a way to make him laugh, he looked at her, she looked good to him almost breathtaking, he saw it in her eyes, she wanted to be more than a comforting friend tonight and sadly he was willing to let her, he put down the glass and rested his head on her lap

"Ebony" as he begin to rub her left thigh, "do you love me"

Her temperature rose and fear kicked in, it wasn't the sex, she was prepared for that, it was the morning after she was worried about

"What kind of silly question is that Tremaine, you know I do"

"I know you love me as a friend, possibly even in some ways like a brother"

She touched his fade, "yes I love you in all the ways a woman can love a man"

His hand moved from her thighs to beneath her dress slowly creeping to her inner thighs, "how much do you love me Ebony"

She widen her legs so that his hand could go further, "So many ways I can't even count"

He hands reached her fire and she gave an erotic moan, his middle finger slid inside her thong, she grabbed the edge of the couch, he moved his head up her thighs, to her belly, up her chest, until they kissed

Her lips seem softer than the first time he kissed her even sweeter, he placed another finger inside her and she whimpered, he moaned the reaction she gave was elevating his desire

"Ebony" he whispered as he stroked her open, she looked into his eyes, "yes" she managed. "Do you know what's about to happen" as he felt her cum over his fingers

"Do you wanna stop because once we go into the bedroom I don't think I'll be able to"

She kissed him passionately and grabbed his hand and led him into the bedroom, she untied the buttons of his shirt as she kissed and licked his chest

He lend his head back in pleasure this was fulfilling to him, her touch was hypnotic, he could see why it was she who left men, they didn't leave her, Devin came to his head, he wondered who would she chose tomorrow if he asked her too, then she rose and unbuckled his pants as she kissed him, his thoughts laid on her and confidence surfaced like she had always chosen him, she would choose him again

He lifted her one piece dress above her head and the beautiful creature before him was his healing, soon her hypnotic fingers caressed his love until he was ready for her to remove his briefs that had become a strain

She whispered she loved him before laying belly down on the bed, he was in aah as she knew what he preferred, a woman's sex from behind is pleasureable but in this position it's majestic, she has to be secure enough to know that the ass is only for grabbing nothing else

He ached to penetrate her but she deserved more and he gave her his tongue first, he lifted her hands above her head as he kissed her softly, he kissed down her spine until he reached her warmth, she moaned with a high pitch and he was intoxicated by the sounds as he tasted her and grabbed her hips towards him as she pulled away whenever the pleasure seem too much, when he heard her orgasmic cry he placed his tongue inside her and she cummed hard and tasted just he sweet as she smelled, he wanted more, but he feared she could walk away made him hesitate

"Fuck me Tremaine"

He didn't those words to confirm he needed to wait no longer and did just that but he wasn't fucking her, and with every moan, every touch, every cry, every stroke, he answered her call with love until sweat dripped down her chest as she rode him

Backwards and fowards she rode his love, filling every void, healing every hurt as she cummed over and over but didn't stop until he pulled her close, his release had already came twice now as the sun rose, his moment of completion brought their bodies together in the middle of his king size bed

Ebony kissed Tremaine's forehead and drove to Kevin's mansion visions of his hands and tongue over her made it hard to concentrate on the road. She drove into the yard and why she left Tremaine resting came to the door of the car, hugged her and said how's Tremaine doing

Ebony could barely hold back the tears, he knew what had happened and not only was he accepting her back but with open arms

He kissed her cheek and grabbed her hand, "come on let's get you cleaned up, the wedding party guess will be here in a hour", she couldn't hold it in anymore, it was too much, she never thought she would ever find a man that would love her that much

Tremaine showered and with every moment a flash of the night before entered his mind. He thought of her smell, taste, her feel. She left without speaking, part of him expected that in a way, what he didn't expect was the doorbell

He pulled on boxers and dried his upper body while he went to the door, his personal mailman stood with a box and letter on top, he signed for it, dressed and looked at the box with caution

He slowly opened the letter and begin to read with anger then without finishing he opened the box to the two million dollars wrapped in plastic as promised

Forum category: 
lisaleigh30's picture

The final chapter is completed

lisaleigh30's picture

The final chapter will be written 2morrow

tamarahshivers's picture

WOW. HIS MOM IS SO AMAZING AND HIS MOM IS RIGHT.

shop