Skip directly to content

Short Story - ME 4 U (Infidelity2)

Community

• Short Story - ME 4 U (Infidelity2)
    April 04, 2012

Just thought I'd post the link to this story I wrote for those of you who have not read and for those who have thanks for the comments! Hope you enjoy! http://celebluvgasms.com/?cat=75

Prittbrowniiz BestSellerAngel's picture
on Apr 4, 2012 - 10:25PM

Just thought I'd post the link to this story I wrote for those of you who have not read and for those who have thanks for the comments! Hope you enjoy! http://celebluvgasms.com/?cat=75

Forum category: 
OhSoLuhvlee's picture

That story was too good. I loved it. I always like for Trey to be the good, sweet guy in the stories, but I still liked him in this one.

Tricia AKA @GimmeUnusual's picture

@Sis - This is my new favorite Trey story as I have told you once before. You did an extremely wonderful job with this story and I loved, loved, loved crazy Trey! I can't wait for your book!

SpiritualAngel's picture

Hey hun you know I am going to stalk you cuz I'm waiting for part 3 also, ready to put the gloves on lol

stlgirl4lyfe2010's picture

As I told u on twitter need this to be a series cause that nigga was crazy lol

Da Shy Scorpio's picture

I havent read the stories on that site in a while so I'll definitely go check it out in a min

mekaloves86's picture

@Prittbrowniiz your welcome and yes hes the cake and the platter that holds the cake lol he is everything but seriously keep to doing your thing gurl :)

FeeninForThatTreyLove's picture

I loved this story . I think that it fit the song perfect and it felt so real just because it was like a different trey . A ++++++++ ( :

@Mekalove86 - Aw...Thank you so much for that. You guys keep me motivated to do what I do along with my love for writing so I thank you...and Trey...oh God he is the icing on the cake! Matter fact he is the cake! Lol

mekaloves86's picture

@Cutiepie28 you are not by yourself I only check the site for new Trey news and to see if the Third part of the Trey and Shanell series is up yet lol I to truly loved the short story Trey is CRAZY lol

@Prittbrowniiz just wanted to let you know that I been following your stories and I LOVE to read (a hobby of mine) and there's not a lot of authors that I favor but I have to say you are my new fav right now you truly do have something special I wish you nothing but the best with your book and soo looking forward to next part of the Trey and Shanell series I know its gonna be too good :)

cutiepie28's picture

Lol, it's no rush girl, just thought I ask. You just take your time and I am sure that this story would be just as great as the others!!!! But I will continue to stalk your story, lol. Take care:-)

@cutiepie28 - Hey! I'm doing good. How have you been? Girl believe me when I say I'm working on it. There actually is a very good reason why its taking so long and I don't want to speak on it prematurely. But if you guys just hang in there with me I got you. And it makes me smile to know how you guys look forward to my Trey stories so stalk away! Lol

cutiepie28's picture

Hey girl, how have you been? Read the short story, loved it! You always do a good job. But I do have to ask, do you know when you will be coming out with the third part to does she know/made to be together? I have to admit, I have seriously been stalking you for the third edition, sorry, lol!!!!

shop