Skip directly to content

Short Story - ME 4 U (Infidelity2)

Community

• Short Story - ME 4 U (Infidelity2)
    April 04, 2012

Just thought I'd post the link to this story I wrote for those of you who have not read and for those who have thanks for the comments! Hope you enjoy! http://celebluvgasms.com/?cat=75

Prittbrowniiz BestSellerAngel's picture
on Apr 4, 2012 - 10:25PM

Just thought I'd post the link to this story I wrote for those of you who have not read and for those who have thanks for the comments! Hope you enjoy! http://celebluvgasms.com/?cat=75

Forum category: 
OhSoLuhvlee's picture

That story was too good. I loved it. I always like for Trey to be the good, sweet guy in the stories, but I still liked him in this one.

Tricia AKA @GimmeUnusual's picture

@Sis - This is my new favorite Trey story as I have told you once before. You did an extremely wonderful job with this story and I loved, loved, loved crazy Trey! I can't wait for your book!

SpiritualAngel's picture

Hey hun you know I am going to stalk you cuz I'm waiting for part 3 also, ready to put the gloves on lol

stlgirl4lyfe2010's picture

As I told u on twitter need this to be a series cause that nigga was crazy lol

Da Shy Scorpio's picture

I havent read the stories on that site in a while so I'll definitely go check it out in a min

FeeninForThatTreyLove's picture

I loved this story . I think that it fit the song perfect and it felt so real just because it was like a different trey . A ++++++++ ( :

@Mekalove86 - Aw...Thank you so much for that. You guys keep me motivated to do what I do along with my love for writing so I thank you...and Trey...oh God he is the icing on the cake! Matter fact he is the cake! Lol

@cutiepie28 - Hey! I'm doing good. How have you been? Girl believe me when I say I'm working on it. There actually is a very good reason why its taking so long and I don't want to speak on it prematurely. But if you guys just hang in there with me I got you. And it makes me smile to know how you guys look forward to my Trey stories so stalk away! Lol

shop